Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 1: 2015-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria-Olympia attended the 'Save Venice Ball' at The Pierre in New York City yesterday, April 7:

** Pic **

I wondered what Venice needed saving from; mass tourism perhaps? But according to the website of the all, the masquerade ball is raising monet for the maintenance of buildings in Venice.

https://savevenice.org/new-york/

Does anyone know if Olympia is still in school, and if so, what she's studying?

Does anyone know if Olympia is still in school, and if so, what she's studying?

She is a student at the parsons school of design in New York. I believe she is studying photography. She should have just started her second year, having started second semester in 2016.

On May 27 Maria-Olympia attended a Surf Lodge Summer Concert in Montauk, NY:

** Pic **

Is the person on the left one of those awful Branson sons?

Richard Branson only has one son Sam. Who is married. Unless you're referring to another Branson.

A slip of the tongue... I meant one of the sons of Stephanie Seymour. But the last name would be Brant and not Branson.

:previous:

I think it is, the eldest - Peter Jr.

Here's photos of him with Maria Olympia last year for comparison.

On June 6 Maria-Olympia attended the "Ian Schrager Opens 'Public' Hotel" event in New York City:

** Pic **

Slightly overdressed for a visit to the market ;).

Last edited:
I don't like comparisons but Lady Amelia is much more attractive than the others in my opinion.

Maria-Olympia walked the runway at the Emporio Armani show during the Men's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018 in Milan, Italy, today, June 17:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Maria-Olympia walked the runway at the Emporio Armani show during the Men's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018 in Milan, Italy, today, June 17:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **
50 years ago her grandfather was the King of Greece & here she is modelling underwear. Frederika must be turning in her grave...

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
Agree. I can't believe that either Constantine or Anne Marie are too happy. JMHO

Agree. I can't believe that either Constantine or Anne Marie are too happy. JMHO

They might not be happy but I'm sure they're also not surprised. Olympia seems to be aiming for the same socialite It Girl status her mother had back in the 90s.

Its ok for a fun event but MO is not model material at all, looks wise. Its either the name or the money.

50 years ago her grandfather was the King of Greece & here she is modelling underwear. Frederika must be turning in her grave...

I understand the world is not the same as it was but, seriously, nobody has any class anymore.:bang: (..)

If she needed the money (like that Windsor girl who models) I could understand but Olympia's mother has plenty of cash. Why would she do something like this? Oh, for attention, I suppose. Every girl wants to be an "IT GIRL" and get in the gossip rags rather than going to school and becoming something. Next thing you know, Olympia will be on one of those trashy basic cable shows, drinking like crazy, smoking a ciggie and pulling another girl's hair.:ermm: Her mother or father (or grandparents) need to put their foot down and stop this. She is a disgrace.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not surprised at what I see and the profession she has chosen, I have always said that she does not have the thinking of nobility, she thinks like a woman of the jet set , parties, fame, everything based on fashion ..... this is What we've been seeing in magazines, in her instagram. I think she does this because she likes it, she does not need money, her mother has money and her father also, their parents are responsible for their education and those who should put limits to her, if it is necessary to set limits,I see in Marie chantal´s instagram and Pavlos instagram that they support to their daughter

Her mother is not someone who has raised her daughter to be a lady and her father has no leverage since he mother pays the bills. So he can't assert himself at all.

I agree her upbringing has been poor and really embarrassing

Just think, the Greek royals want their throne back, but apparently they refuse to actually get it that they have to prove themselves good enough. This isn't how it's done and clearly Pavlos should not have married Marie-Chantal no matter how much money she had. MC isn't much of an adult herself since it's clear she won't get boundaries that her daughter has to abide by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom