The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-23-2016, 10:58 AM
Heir Apparent

I said several times my opinion about this girl's style and behavior, so I won't repeat myself.
Two new remarks. So ugly these black roots, and something changed in her face, I couldn't say what but she looks different.

Old 01-23-2016, 12:35 PM
Nobility

in the fashion Magazine of Hola!, Spain, the cover is Maria Olympia and her style.

Portada de ¡HOLA! Fashion de febrero

Old 01-23-2016, 12:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Maria-Olympia is attractive. I have no issues with her socialite lifestyle because she doesn't represent a country. Her title is pretence and she can basically live her life as she pleases
Old 01-25-2016, 04:32 PM
Nobility

She is not aspiring princess,she is princess, noble titles are personal and are governed by special rules between European royal houses.

The monarchy is one form of state, it is not one Royal house.
Maria olympia is memeber of one Royal house and she has title of Princess, she represents one Royal house. For European royal houses and nobility, she is a princess.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:13 AM
Administrator

Maria-Olympia was among the guests at the Michael Kors Fall 2016 Runway Show during the New York Fashion Week on February 17:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **
Old 02-28-2016, 06:45 AM
Heir Apparent

The Prince Konstantinos parading The platoon Murray House Platoon In Military Academy of Wellington.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCPulxBo...mariechantal22
Old 03-14-2016, 04:37 AM
Administrator

Maria-Olympia attended The Blond Opening Weekend in New York City on March 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 03-15-2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I said several times my opinion about this girl's style and behavior, so I won't repeat myself.
Is she misbehaving?
Old 03-15-2016, 07:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukeofmyyard View Post
Is she misbehaving?
She looks more than a cheep Lolita trying to socially and financially climb by any mean than a blueblooded royal princess and extremely rich.

If you go through her pics you will see.
Old 03-15-2016, 07:27 PM
Majesty

it's not like she needs to climb a lot... being a princess and a daughter of a successful family of business people who are well connected worldwide, she does not need to prove herself to many people and can afford to be the next paris hilton if she so wishes :)

i think she is in an excellent position to make a difference in the world given this background (as opposed to just attend catwalks and parties and holiday), but maybe she will do this in the future and is now just enjoying the perks of her position.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 03-15-2016, 07:34 PM
Majesty

Yes, I completely agree. She's just a young lady doing what wealthy privileged girls do. There is plenty of time to settle into a life of purpose. I think she should have all the fun she wants!
Old 03-16-2016, 05:09 AM
Administrator

Eye-catching outfits Maria-Olympia attended the Dolce & Gabbana pyjama party at 5th Avenue Boutique in New York City yesterday, March 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 03-16-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
If you go through her pics you will see.
I get a Paris Hilton vibe from them.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

Totally agree! Sadly, she isn't even aware of this unfortunate comparison. So much potential to do good and instead would rather ...

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 03-17-2016, 10:21 PM
Majesty

BUT...unlike Paris Hilton, Maria Olympia is barely out of her teens-in fact she is 19 years old and will not be 20 until this summer. She is a college student who-like many of them-finds time for fun between studies.

Who can say she will not live up to her potential to "do good" in due time?
Old 03-17-2016, 11:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Lets see, shes young, 19 and a college student, she has looks money and 'knows' people. While Royal she isn't in a position such as William, Harry or the Yorks. Her family is not reigning and unlikely to ever do so again. Why shouldn't she get out and enjoy herself. Now if she was still doing this in 10 years time without also taking on social responsibilities helping those less fortunate then I would start to criticise her.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
The Prince Konstantinos parading The platoon Murray House Platoon In Military Academy of Wellington.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCPulxBo...mariechantal22
The Prince attends Wellington, which is a quite well known public school in Berkshire. It's not a military academy. Konstantinos is obviously in the cadet corps at the school and is in Murray House. (Most public schools have houses under a housemaster and wife who supervise the boys in their care. The pupils reside in these various Houses during term time.)
Old 03-17-2016, 11:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm bittersweet about this topic.

For one side, she is enjoying her late teens like young adults do these days, meet people, party, there are those who continue their studies at university and others that don't. She got money so why not enjoying some bit of it?

For the other side, I wish I had the influence she has (it doesn't matter if her family isn't reigning, she got the status anyways) and her money, because I would like to make a diference in this world. So it makes me a bit sad she isn't using her money for greater good than just parties and having fun.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:26 AM
Administrator

Maria-Olympia, her aunt and cousins attended the 7th annual Diane von Fürstenberg (DVF) Awards in New York City on April 7:

** Pic ** rex gallery **