Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 1: 2015-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Instagram stories section, Maria Olympia has shared a video at a party with the Hilton sisters, where Paris, to the rhythm of Madomna's music and with a lipstick-shaped microphone, dances or, rather, throws herself down soil.It is obvious that Paris seeks to be the center of the party and once again succeeds, making a fool of herself.

Iris1983 and Moonmaiden23
Paris does the same nonsense that she did when she was 20 years old, :lol:but Maria olympia seems to have her as a role model.:ermm::ermm::ohmy:

Maria-Olympia attended the "NYFW: The Shows in a BMW 750i xDrive Sedan" event in New York City and the Zadig and Voltaire show today:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Maria-Olympia attended the Proenza Schouler show in New York City yesterday, February 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

A post that was making fun of somebody's looks has been removed.

:previous:

The article stated that she has graduated from NYU. I do not remember reading that before and thought she dropped out, so good for her!

She also states she ahs never bought a piece of couture yet, which means the clothes she wears must be loans?

This is very common in actresses, and famous people, never having bought couture , and always borrowing from the designers, an advertising medium.

Personally, this is my opinion, I do not think Olympia is elegant. I believe that elegance does not depend on the brand of clothing and money, I believe that elegance is in knowing how to choose the appropriate clothing in each event, also in gestures and behavior. And I believe that she is not elegant.

The birthday boy looks to be enjoying himself.

The article stated that she has graduated from NYU. I do not remember reading that before and thought she dropped out, so good for her!

She also states she ahs never bought a piece of couture yet, which means the clothes she wears must be loans?

I don't recall hearing she dropped out, just people thinking she spent too much time at fashion shows.

Her mother posted this last summer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxvqcm3H5CI/

Common enough for designers to loan or even just gift clothes to anyone with a following be them actors, models, royals or influencers. Its great advertising for them.

HOLA! Magazine reveals that Princess Maria Olympia is dating with Peregrine Pearson. He is twenty-five years old and belongs to one of the richest and most aristocratic families in the UK.
The man who has conquered one of the golden singles of royalty is the son of Michael Pearson, fourth Viscount Cowdray, and Marina Rose Cordle, daughter of Conservative MP John Cordle. In the future, Peregrine will be the fifth Viscount Cowdray and inherit the Pearson empire, one of the world's greatest publishing and textbook giants. The Daily Mail has ranked Peregrine's family among the 100 richest in the UK.

https://www.hola.com/realeza/20200819173781/olympia-de-grecia-peregrine-pearson-novio/

More information about his family:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viscount_Cowdray

Last edited:
HOLA! Magazine reveals that Princess Maria Olympia is dating with Peregrine Pearson. He is twenty-five years old and belongs to one of the richest and most aristocratic families in the UK.
The man who has conquered one of the golden singles of royalty is the son of Michael Pearson, fourth Viscount Cowdray, and Marina Rose Cordle, daughter of Conservative MP John Cordle. In the future, Peregrine will be the fifth Viscount Cowdray and inherit the Pearson empire, one of the world's greatest publishing and textbook giants. The Daily Mail has ranked Peregrine's family among the 100 richest in the UK.

https://www.hola.com/realeza/20200819173781/olympia-de-grecia-peregrine-pearson-novio/

Seems up her street, wish them all the best!

Aha, so that's what he's called. I've seen the same guy on her Instagram for a while and suspected that it was someone that she dated.
Given that the Cowdray peerage is only about a century old and the grandfather of the first lord was a labourer who built himself a substantial construction business I'd say that it's quite the stretch to call the family one of the most aristocratic in the UK.

Last edited:
They go to Greece, a few days, they haven't even been a week, they take a picture with their grandfather, Constantino and grandmother Anne Marie whom they have not seen for more than a year. They do not stay at their grandfather's house, that house that Princess Tatiana calls " home". But they go to Greece, with Olympia's recent boyfriend. They haven't seen Grandpa Constantino in more than a year, they don't visit him for more than a week, but they travel to greece with Olympia's boyfriend . I see that this is very important for them , that the grandparents see that the granddaughter has a BOYFRIEND.

Last edited:
I assume it's just Hola! being hyperbolic again when they say "most aristocratic" in the UK. They wouldn't say "5th generation Viscount descended from builders" in a puff piece. It seems like they might be among the richer peers in the UK though from their business interests.

He does seem like someone it's unsurprising for her to date. Good luck to them.

Aha, so that's what he's called. I've seen the same guy on her Instagram for a while and suspected that it was someone that she dated.
Given that the Cowdray peerage is only about a century old and the grandfather of the first lord was a labourer who built himself a substantial construction business I'd say that it's quite the stretch to call the family one of the most aristocratic in the UK.

The current holder is 76 and he's the 4th Viscount,his son and heir will be the future 5th Viscount not as old as the Norfolks mind you ;)

Tatler did a piece on The Cowdrays: Penegrine has 3 elder sisters and one younger brother and the family (especially mother and daughters) is very much into mindfullness/yoga etc.

Very recently the Cowdray estate was in the news as the location for Cressida and Harry's wedding.

I recognize that a month ago, I presumed that this man could be her boyfriend, because in a facebook group about monarchies a person shared this same news, now published by web of ¡Hola !, based on the photos of her instagram(Olympia) and in which she tagged him in all his photos, which she shared in the stories section of instagram. However, the news has not attracted me much either, I am not a fan of Paul and Marie Chantal and their children. I have always continued their instagrams thinking that they would share a photo with Grandfather King Constantine and Grandmother Queen Anne Marie, or something linked to the Greek royal family, but I see them very far from the family Royal and of the concept of royalty, I see them like rich with a lot of time for leisure.:sad::sad:

Last edited:
Since Olympia is "already" 24 I' ve wondered for quite some time whether she' s finally in a relationship.
Well, let's wait and see whether this is serious. If he lives in GB and she in US it might bei difficult for them including corona.

What is the children’s citizenship? I know they were born in the US so they are US citizens (and also as the children of a US citizen) but do they also have Greek citizenship? What about British citizenship since they lived in the UK too?

The Greek citizenship, unfortunately they do not have it due to the 1994 law that removed the nationality to all members of the royal family. The law is of dubious constitutionality, because the Greek constitution does not allow to remove the nationality from those born in Greece or who have had Greek nationality since their birth. but this was a political decision that continues in force. The nationality of Marie Chantal is from Great Britain, and I think that Prince Pavlos could have been granted him British passport , due to the exceptional situation caused by this law. In conclusion, the children of Prince Pavlos , I think that they have the britain citizenship, and it althought they were born in US.

I believe Olympia has British citizenship.

Last edited:

Lord Cowdray has many aristocratic/noble lines through his mother, Lady Anne Bridgeman, daughter of the earl of Bradford
https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2020/08/fingers-crossed.html

Tatler did a piece on The Cowdrays: Penegrine has 3 elder sisters and one younger brother and the family (especially mother and daughters) is very much into mindfullness/yoga etc.

Very recently the Cowdray estate was in the news as the location for Cressida and Harry's wedding.

He also has an older half brother, from his father's relationship before marriage. Sebastian William Orlando Pearson was born in 1970, before the Viscount's first marriage. Peregrine's mother is the second wife of the viscount.

As for 'its not surprising' of course not. People tend to date and often marry those in their social circle. The Greeks may be a defunct royal house, but it still gets them in doors. Maria-Olympia like her father, aunts and uncles, grew up in very posh social circles with title abounding. A wealthy future viscount is the kind of person she would be around.

He works in management here
https://www.weetman.co.uk/

No surprise that Cressida and Harry were married at Cowdray estate. The home is not used by the family any more as a private home, its a venue. And at the heart of Cowdray park which includes polo fields.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowdray_Park,_West_Sussex

The family lives at their other property Greenhill house in Fernhurst.

well, Gallatin does not provide studies in a classic way but offers individualized programmes, however a load if "actresses" can be found as alumni.

Everyone talks about Olympia's boyfriend because she has shared pictures with this man, yet she hasn't said anything, nor has she written that he's her boyfriend. She, Achileas, and Martin, I think he's called, have shared photos on the story of instagram ,they are in Italy, and Olympia is very close to Martin, in a photo thay are grabbed the two. Martin's been to spetses, she posted a photo. The martin photo seems to me to be more boyfriend than the Viscount's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom