Crown Prince Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family: Magazine and Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice interview. Thank you for the link, Olili! It is interesting to me that she picked up the phone directly to speak with the journalist. I would be taken aback also, if I were attempting to contact a royal for an interview and the royal themselves picked up the phone. It is a refreshing anecdote.

I liked the interview. It portrays MC quite well. I admire her stamina and independence. This is one woman who doesn´t stay put, enjoying her money and the night life. I am sure she has a great time with her family and her husband, but is also very conscious of being a Mother and also a person who works. Good for her!

Here is a link to a story that recently appeared in a Paraguayan newspaper about Le Rosey, the Swiss boarding school that Marie-Chantal and her sisters attended:

Colegio Real - lanacion.com.py (in Spanish)

Judging by Marie-Chantal's statements in interviews regarding her boarding school experience, I would say that she did not enjoy being away from home. Le Rosey does sound like a top-notch school, though.

Pavlos-MC's relationship period photos

Well, I wonder...

are there any photos, :photo:news, etc, from when Pavlos and MC were simply dating :rose2:, going on vacation, parties, etc. together,

that is between the years 1992-1995, :heartflower:before their engagement?

I remember quite a little bit the photos of their engagement time in a magazine. Somewhat vaguely, I see P. Marie-Chantal sitting on a kind of stump or tree-log within a landscape, CP Pavlos was nearby, and all was very natural and nice. If I am not mistaken, P. Marie-Chantal wore a Chanel-twin-set.

If you scroll back through these threads, you will see the engagement photos. I have never seen any photos before the engagement. That doesn't mean that there aren't any out there. You may want to try Getty Images, W Magazine archives, and American Vogue archives.

It was good to hear Marie-Chantal's voice. She has a lovely voice and a very lovely accent--very nondistinct with a touch of UK crispness, but not quite American either.

She looks very beautiful,she looks as a model here:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks forthe links.
There´re not photos of the family came out the hospital

Thanks for the pictures.It was quite nice to see Pia Getty.

MC seems really relaxed. I like her dress. The jacket seems out of place but OK...

The designer of the dress is Valentino? I think that MC in the past wore a similar white dress by V

The black jacket I do not like much, the dress is very pretty, but I do not like the black jacket

Pavlos and Marie-Chantal have been supporters of Save Venice for many years. It is great to see them attending the gala, especially since they have been through so much with King Constantine's health. I wonder if Marie-Chantal's parents and youngest sister attended also. I believe that they have attended this event in the past.

:fleurdelis: How very beautiful is Princess Marie-Chantal !

Hello SGL, my carefully sorted collection of pics (!) says it is a portrait taken on 8th May 2006 at a Full Stop (charity) Auction Gala in London. We saw some pics (but not this one, thanks Emmeleia !) in a Royal Forums thread back then.
Since then I've seen (in magazines or forums) many pics about this event as examples of MC's elegance.

the picture was of the christening of Anne Marie in Porto Xelios (Greece)

She looks stunning in every single picture!Thanks for sharing,Emmeleia!
MC seems to prefer white,she just disappointed me with her choice at the recent christening.She gave me the impression that she had put on one of her pregnancy dresses,like she didn't have time to shop something new or something.

Exactly, I had the same impression. She has skinny legs but she must have a few kilos still remaining...

Back
Top Bottom