Crown Prince Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family: Magazine and Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for photos
achileas is the more greek .i like the name "aristidis"

I wonder how Olympia handles this situation having one brother after another specially now where it´s very likely that Aristides is their last child. I mean, I can´t really believe her not being kind of disappointed or so. Hopefully her parents didn´t go on and on promising her a little sister every time. I myself have one older and one younger brother. Until my mid-thirties I had a lovely relationship to my "little" brother (he´s almost six years my junior). I suppose this will be the same with Olympia being some kind of "little mother" for her younger brothers. But it must be a little lonely nevertheless....

The house is AMAZING - I can never see enough of it, both inside and out. Does anyone know if it is a townhouse/row-house/brownstone OR a single (unconnected/stand-alone) house? I thought I read somewhere it was a townhouse (albeit an enormous one!) and it does appear that way from the backyard - it is fenced in from the edge of the house, not from the side of the property (making a narrower backyward than one would see with a single/stand-alone house. It has also been described in this article and others as a mansion. Does anyone know these historic homes in London? If so, please tell!! Thanks.

I think Maria Olympia is very cherished by her parents. She seems to have a great bond with her Mom and be genuinely fond of her many brothers.IMO she´ll be the Little Mother as she already seems to be.
The house is really magnificent. Having lived a few years in England, I´d chance saying it would be considered a townhouse. But maybe others in this forum, who live there and are English, could give a better description.

Marie-Chantal looks as beautiful as I have ever seen her look...I never really thought of her as beautiful but now I definitely do. I guess it's true that having a baby enhances a woman's looks. She is the most attractive of the Miller sisters in my opinion.

Her children are delicious, and Ari is a most gorgeous baby!

I doubt that Olympia feels lonely being the only girl. I'm sure that she has many friends, and I'm sure that she gets special attention since she is the only daughter.

Thank you everyone for the photos and transcript of the Hello! article.
I love the all white furniture in one of the rooms - with 5 kids, how do they keep the whole house so pristine?!

I was wondering the same thing about the white furniture!!:ermm:

I agree what a beautiful family picture,wow the family is growing so quickly and the boys are sure going to take after their dashing handsome father,MC looks great too!!!!

Thank you to all for the lovely pics....it's been a long wait to see a pic of the baby.
I've been rather out of touch since the delivery of my second baby 6wks ago so I hope I can still get a copy of this issue of Hello at my local newsagent.

I was wondering the same thing about the white furniture!!:ermm:
I'm sure they have an efficient staff. But also maybe the rooms in the photographs are generally Off Limits to the kids. When I was growing up us children were not allowed in the Living Room or Dining Room unless supervised by an adult. And we never crossed the line, literally. MC may have put the fear of God into the kids that those rooms are adult rooms.

Congrats on your new baby, Eliza!

When we were children, there were rooms of the house.,where we were not allowed to go unless accompanied and especially not mess it about. Because their house had rooms where we could play at will. I think with a big house like theirs.I´m sure the same is the case.
I join Bella in wishing best wishes for your new baby, Eliza.

Eliza Congratulations on the birth of your second baby. Best wishes!:flowers:

With regard to the white furniture and children, I agree with the other posters. Children are not allowed to run around and climb on furniture at will. MC (according to her) has taught her children manners very early on. I doubt she has to worry about them staining the furniture.

I have two quenstions:
Why do the children go to different schools?
I want to know where Marie - Chantal buys her clothes. All of them are beautiful.

I have two quenstions:
Why do the children go to different schools?
I want to know where Marie - Chantal buys her clothes. All of them are beautiful.

I do not know about the school situation, but I do know that Marie Chantal is a close friend of Valentino, the Italian designer. He designs many of her gowns.

Maria olimpia go to other school, because she is a girl . Their brothers i think that if they go schools different it can be by age....

thanks to all for yr good wishes!!! i had the opportunity to buy a copy of hello & it made a good read during night duties with baby!

Is it just me or does Pavlos look rather tired in most of the pics...perhaps its to due with the recent downturn in the ecomony that's keeping him busy... but as always, MC looks beautiful and I just love her choice of outfits!

It was mentioned in other threads that he looked tired. He is 41 years old and perhaps between an addition to the family and the economic downturn he is getting worried.

It was mentioned in other threads that he looked tired. He is 41 years old and perhaps between an addition to the family and the economic downturn he is getting worried.

Wasn't there concern about Pavlos' health awhile ago? I hope it's nothing like that but I do remember reading somewhere something like that.

Wasn't there concern about Pavlos' health awhile ago? I hope it's nothing like that but I do remember reading somewhere something like that.

I never heard of any issues with his health. The only time he was in danger was after his car accident while he was still doing his military service in Tidworth. Since that time I never read anything. I hope he is fine.

I hope that he is not in poor health! It would be terrible. He is so young, and they have five young children. I have also thought that he does look very tired in the Hello magazine spread, but I just attributed it to a very busy life.

He looks (at least to me) the same as always. It goes without saying that everyone hopes he is healthy and lives a long long time to see his children growing up.:flowers:

I also hope that his health is fine and the reason he looks tired might be because of this financial crisis and also a busy life. I haven´t heard anything at all about him suffering from any illness.

Fortunes are being lost and made every day. I am sure Papa Miller knows how to weather the storms.
Pavlos is just getting older I think. He always had sort of a "baby face" and he is losing it as the years go by.

Enjoyed the article and photos!

I so enjoyed this article. MC looks great and although I'm not naive about image (it's not always as it appears), she really does appear perefctly contented with her beautiful and healthy family. In the article, I was very impressed by her volunteering that she's nursing Aristides - not anyone's business, and certainly there's much more to motherhood than that, but nice to see her make the point for all to see. Maybe the comment was not to promote nursing, but if anyone can make nursing glamorous and popular, MC can! I also liked how down-to-earth and candid she sounded, particularly on the baby weight issue. Being a mother and turning 40 clearly agree with her!

i loved the pictures! the house looks gorgeous and the family looks great and very picture perfect. always a delight to see.

Indeed MC looks satisfied! Why she wouldn' t be?...

For those who want to see the pics of MC at Domino's christening : you can follow that link to the preview of Hello's digital edition. Then click on "inside" and you should be able to see the pictures. There are 2 photos of MC in the article, and one of P Pavlos. MC is quoted in the article, about her role as a godmother.
Zinio | Digital Magazines

What a good idea the digital magazines!
I´m hoping to see soon another beautiful photo op of Pavlos , Marie Chantal and brood!

Back
Top Bottom