Crown Prince Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family: Magazine and Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Five children in four different schools!
What are the schools Princess Marie-Chantal's children attend?

From the outside at least, the lives of Prince and Princess Pavlos seem as close to perfect as possible!

Hi, do not miss this week's Point de Vue with full cover and exclusive article and photos on Marie Chantal !

Thank you very much Iceflower. Your scans are actually of better quality and definition than the magazine itself. And the last pic is not in the magazine, how did you manage ? (if not a secret) :)

Five children in four different schools!
What are the schools Princess Marie-Chantal's children attend?

The last thing I read about the education of CP Marie Chantal's children was that her younger children are at Garden House in London (the same school that Viscount Linley's daughter used to attend and the daughters of Lady Helen Taylor are also there), but I'm not sure about Princess Maria Olympia though I read an article in the Daily Mail that stated she is also studying in London. However I don't know if this is the same now. :flowers:

Last edited:
You are welcome, sita and Al_bina! :flowers:

Thank you very much Iceflower. Your scans are actually of better quality and definition than the magazine itself. And the last pic is not in the magazine, how did you manage ? (if not a secret) :)

No secret and no magic ;):) I've had both the PdV issue and a copy of Hola where the photo session was reprinted.

Princess Maria Olympia posted this picture of her with Prince Constantine Alexios. I'm wondering if that is Sandhurst in the background?

http://instagram.com/p/0GD0genOU6/

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not buy Pointe de Vue, front Page Marie Chantal and Olympia.

Last edited:

Marie-Chantal invited Hello/Hola magazine for an interview in her house in London. One reason has surely been the promotion for her children's clothes, otherwise the pic with the children dressed in the current Marie-Chantal Marks & Spencer collection wouldn't have been included. Here are some scans:

** Scan 1 ** Scan 2 ** Scan 3 ** Scan 4 **

Prince Pavlos give an interview to the Greek Journalist Christos Zampounis

Some parts of this interview:

About the meeting with the Prince Charles in Athens
""Charles's love for Greece is big. He told us that he wanted to stay longer, but that his son was married and had to return to England. He also welcomed the warm reception of the government, and especially Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras. Particular emphasis was given to his meeting with Archbishop Ieronymos. Although he is a protector of the Anglican Church, he is particularly fond of Orthodoxy. He likes the authenticity of our Faith, our churches, our pictures. Perhaps this was influenced by the grandmother of Princess Alice, who became an Orthodox nun. "

About the chance that William will succeed immediately.
"There is no basis in this possibility. The only reason for a natural succession is that his mother's Charles does not survive. On the other hand, I think that for Williams himself it will be good to prepare him from the post of successor."

Ο διάδοχος Î*αύλος ομιλεί στον Χρήστο Ζαμπούνη | Talk of the Town

Last edited:
Maybe a dumb question, but why is he even speaking about the BRF succession in an interview...?

Maybe a dumb question, but why is he even speaking about the BRF succession in an interview...?

"interview" means that somebody asks questions. Pavlos answers.

Well, IMO he didn't say anything wrong or odd on the matter. I mean, it is a very well known fact how the British succession works and that - so far - William's only chance to succeed directly to Elizabeth II can be in case of Charles predeceasing his mother. Personally I can't see any problem with his reply.

That woman just cannot 'keep her trap shut'...

She didn't say anything wrong to me

:previous: I think it's due to the fact that Marie Chantal was commenting about another royal, but I agree, she didn't say anything explicitly negative about Meghan so I don't see the problem. She doesn't have an official role so it's fine for her to speak about other reigning families IMO - there have been other members of non-reigning royals who have done this before.
It only becomes a problem when she says things like "Letizia has shown her true colours" after the whole Easter debacle. For one, she's meddling in someone else's affairs and secondly she's being openly negative.

Back
Top Bottom