The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Wasn't there concern about Pavlos' health awhile ago? I hope it's nothing like that but I do remember reading somewhere something like that.

I never heard of any issues with his health. The only time he was in danger was after his car accident while he was still doing his military service in Tidworth. Since that time I never read anything. I hope he is fine.

Old 10-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope that he is not in poor health! It would be terrible. He is so young, and they have five young children. I have also thought that he does look very tired in the Hello magazine spread, but I just attributed it to a very busy life.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

He looks (at least to me) the same as always. It goes without saying that everyone hopes he is healthy and lives a long long time to see his children growing up.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Royal Highness

I also hope that his health is fine and the reason he looks tired might be because of this financial crisis and also a busy life. I havent heard anything at all about him suffering from any illness.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Fortunes are being lost and made every day. I am sure Papa Miller knows how to weather the storms.
Pavlos is just getting older I think. He always had sort of a "baby face" and he is losing it as the years go by.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:38 PM
Commoner

Enjoyed the article and photos!

I so enjoyed this article. MC looks great and although I'm not naive about image (it's not always as it appears), she really does appear perefctly contented with her beautiful and healthy family. In the article, I was very impressed by her volunteering that she's nursing Aristides - not anyone's business, and certainly there's much more to motherhood than that, but nice to see her make the point for all to see. Maybe the comment was not to promote nursing, but if anyone can make nursing glamorous and popular, MC can! I also liked how down-to-earth and candid she sounded, particularly on the baby weight issue. Being a mother and turning 40 clearly agree with her!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:19 AM
Heir Apparent

i loved the pictures! the house looks gorgeous and the family looks great and very picture perfect. always a delight to see.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-31-2008, 09:33 AM
Nobility

Indeed MC looks satisfied! Why she wouldn' t be?...
Old 02-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Nobility

For those who want to see the pics of MC at Domino's christening : you can follow that link to the preview of Hello's digital edition. Then click on "inside" and you should be able to see the pictures. There are 2 photos of MC in the article, and one of P Pavlos. MC is quoted in the article, about her role as a godmother.
Zinio | Digital Magazines
Old 02-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Royal Highness

What a good idea the digital magazines!
Im hoping to see soon another beautiful photo op of Pavlos , Marie Chantal and brood!
Old 02-23-2009, 11:53 AM
Nobility

Oh well... I was searching in Google and I came across this particular picture of Marie Chantal with a bikini in 1991.

What do you think?

Jamd

(if the link does not open, you may search Google-pictures-marie chantal and you will find it)

and another one...

www.jamd.com/image/g/79885351
Old 02-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Serene Highness

I've seen the first pic but not the second. Thanks for posting! She looks nice in a bikini. Healthy. Not some half-starved little thing. Looks like they're having fun, tho I have a fear of falling and would be too scared to be standing on the edge like she is. Pia looks good, too.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:13 AM
Royal Highness

Thank you for the pictures!I have to agree that MC wasn't that skinny,like some people say.I believe she was around 23 during the time these photos were taken.Can anyone confirm this?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:33 AM
Royal Highness

MC looks great in that picture. But I would be scared to death to perch myself on an edge like she is!
Old 02-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Nobility

I am glad you liked the pictures!!!

But I don't think that the pose was dangerous because behind her there must have been a pool or at least something solid at a different level. Look at the second photo, at a different level next to them there is someone lying on a chair....
Old 02-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Royal Highness

I hope so!!!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 05:06 PM
Courtier

Yes, she is skinny, but she is not unhealthy skinny in those photos. She looks very alive, and awake, not guant and sad like know. But having said that her life is very, very different now as compared to then.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Royal Highness

She looks sad now?There are so many things to be concerned of right now,but looking sad is beyond imagination,in my opinion.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakynthi View Post
Thank you for the pictures!I have to agree that MC wasn't that skinny,like some people say.I believe she was around 23 during the time these photos were taken.Can anyone confirm this?
I believe that the photo was taken shortly before Pia and Christopher Getty were married. If that is true, then MC would have been 23 or 24. I think that she looks great in that photo.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you for the confirmation,Sgl!!It's obvious then that these were the last care-free days of the three sisters.Each phase in a person's life can be as beautiful as it was before,of course!