Crown Prince Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family: Magazine and Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh well... I was searching in Google and I came across this particular picture of Marie Chantal with a bikini in 1991.

What do you think?

Jamd

(if the link does not open, you may search Google-pictures-marie chantal and you will find it)

and another one...

www.jamd.com/image/g/79885351

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the first pic but not the second. Thanks for posting! She looks nice in a bikini. Healthy. Not some half-starved little thing. Looks like they're having fun, tho I have a fear of falling and would be too scared to be standing on the edge like she is. Pia looks good, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the pictures!I have to agree that MC wasn't that skinny,like some people say.I believe she was around 23 during the time these photos were taken.Can anyone confirm this?

MC looks great in that picture. But I would be scared to death to perch myself on an edge like she is!

I am glad you liked the pictures!!!

But I don't think that the pose was dangerous because behind her there must have been a pool or at least something solid at a different level. Look at the second photo, at a different level next to them there is someone lying on a chair....

Yes, she is skinny, but she is not unhealthy skinny in those photos. She looks very alive, and awake, not guant and sad like know. But having said that her life is very, very different now as compared to then.

She looks sad now?There are so many things to be concerned of right now,but looking sad is beyond imagination,in my opinion.

Thank you for the pictures!I have to agree that MC wasn't that skinny,like some people say.I believe she was around 23 during the time these photos were taken.Can anyone confirm this?

I believe that the photo was taken shortly before Pia and Christopher Getty were married. If that is true, then MC would have been 23 or 24. I think that she looks great in that photo.

Thank you for the confirmation,Sgl!!It's obvious then that these were the last care-free days of the three sisters.Each phase in a person's life can be as beautiful as it was before,of course!

They are lovely!!I guess the photos were taken at their Connecticut home.Does anyone know if they owned a farm (as seen in the 2nd picture)?

They are lovely!!I guess the photos were taken at their Connecticut home.Does anyone know if they owned a farm (as seen in the 2nd picture)?

I don't believe that they owned an actual farm. Their house was referred to as a 'Connecticut farmhouse', but I think this refers to the style of their home, not an actual farm. This was most likely taken near their home. I loved this photoshoot. There was a very cute photo of MC cooking, and MO sitting on the counter helping her. I don't have it, but perhaps another member does?

I believe their estate was in the Conyers Farm area near Greenwich and was called Gray Ashes. As I recall, it did include some animals and would probably be classified as a 'small' farm.

Last edited:
That "farm" was sold before they moved to London. They had one cow and some horses. According to Prince Pavols the family who bought the farm took the animals in.
I remember that photo with MO sitting on the counter while her mother was" cooking" That reminded me of a photo of Princess Caroline in full evening gown and a wooden spoon stirring the sauce. They were both photo ops.

Yes, i remember seeing in Hola a great photoshoot of the family in their house in Connecticut. The kids, so small and as cute as ever.

Yes, i remember seeing in Hola a great photoshoot of the family in their house in Connecticut. The kids, so small and as cute as ever.

Several pics of photosessions in and around the house in Conneticut
have already been posted in the first part of this thread. Take a look
at the following posts for example :)

** Post 1 ** Post 2 **

Thank you for the links,Iceflower!!I had never seen the photos in Central park.The kids are lovely,especially MO!!

Point de Vue Magazine this week has a small "natural" pic of MC page 14. She's leaving a shop in London. Very rare to see her in such a simple outfit (jeans, black coat, drawn back hair) ; the magazine says her white bag is a Birkin by Hermès, the scarf is Louis Vuitton. I like this pic very much but I cannot scan it, sorry.

I remember that a magazine published a picture of MC and Pavlo shopping in London,the magazine insinuated that they were shopping at clothing stores for children, and wondered if Mc had a shop, Why did she bought in the competition shop?
The magazine suggested that the shop of MC were very expensive.

When MC is going shopping in London ,the journalists do an x-ray of the bags to see what she has bought...

I´ve some photos of MC and Pavlos shopping in Bonpoint. The shop of MC weren´t little children clothes. Two years ago, more or less, their clothes were risen. I went to the shop four years ago and the sizes weren´t enough for little babies.

Wonder when they will finally announce the baptism-date for little Aristidis:cool:

Probably after the Greek Easter. I was thinking about the same thing. I suppose they wait for a warmer weather or one of the godparents to be available.
If they have it in Greece, they will probably wait for the older children to be done with the school year .........Aristidis is already 9 months old.

I think it could be in June, Akileas Andreas when he was baptized was 10 months, and Ana Maria's daughter Alexia was 10 months or more.. I think it could be in June.

I hope that soon we´ll have this christening and also the photos of this gorgeous family. I have a feeling it´s gonna be around Easter.

Royal Musings is posting a story that the Greek government is looking to restore the monarchy.

I took it literally at first, but then I realized the blog is called "musings" for a reason!

Have you checked the date? :D

Back
Top Bottom