The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-16-2016, 07:41 AM
Nobility

I hope that this photo is not repeated..
Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie Chantal
http://www.star.gr/publishingimages/...02850_0200.jpg

Old 12-02-2016, 03:38 AM
Administrator

Marie-Chantal invited Hello/Hola magazine for an interview in her house in London. One reason has surely been the promotion for her children's clothes, otherwise the pic with the children dressed in the current Marie-Chantal Marks & Spencer collection wouldn't have been included. Here are some scans:

** Scan 1 ** Scan 2 ** Scan 3 ** Scan 4 **
Old 04-26-2018, 02:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Johanna Engberg, who owns ByEngberg shop in Stockholm and sells Marie-Chantal's children's clothes to royal children, has interviewed Marie-Chantal
Interview with Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece
Old 05-27-2018, 11:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Pavlos give an interview to the Greek Journalist Christos Zampounis

Some parts of this interview:

About the meeting with the Prince Charles in Athens
""Charles's love for Greece is big. He told us that he wanted to stay longer, but that his son was married and had to return to England. He also welcomed the warm reception of the government, and especially Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras. Particular emphasis was given to his meeting with Archbishop Ieronymos. Although he is a protector of the Anglican Church, he is particularly fond of Orthodoxy. He likes the authenticity of our Faith, our churches, our pictures. Perhaps this was influenced by the grandmother of Princess Alice, who became an Orthodox nun. "

About the chance that William will succeed immediately.
"There is no basis in this possibility. The only reason for a natural succession is that his mother's Charles does not survive. On the other hand, I think that for Williams himself it will be good to prepare him from the post of successor."

Ÿ διάδο‡ο‚ *αύλο‚ ομιλεί ƒ„ον Χρήƒ„ο –αμ€ούνη | Talk of the Town
Old 05-27-2018, 11:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Maybe a dumb question, but why is he even speaking about the BRF succession in an interview...?
Old 05-27-2018, 12:23 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
Maybe a dumb question, but why is he even speaking about the BRF succession in an interview...?
"interview" means that somebody asks questions. Pavlos answers.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spheno View Post
"interview" means that somebody asks questions. Pavlos answers.
He could have said "I can't comment on that as it is none of my business"
Old 05-28-2018, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Well, IMO he didn't say anything wrong or odd on the matter. I mean, it is a very well known fact how the British succession works and that - so far - William's only chance to succeed directly to Elizabeth II can be in case of Charles predeceasing his mother. Personally I can't see any problem with his reply.
Old 05-29-2018, 09:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

His wife also talks about the British Royal Family ...

Marie-Chantal: "Meghan is passionate about human rights, it will be her job"

Marie-Chantal de Grèce: "Meghan est passionnée par les droits de l’homme, ce sera son job"

https://translate.google.es/translat...-text=&act=url
Old 05-29-2018, 10:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

That woman just cannot 'keep her trap shut'...
Old 05-29-2018, 10:14 AM
Royal Highness

She didn't say anything wrong to me
Old 05-29-2018, 05:04 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I think it's due to the fact that Marie Chantal was commenting about another royal, but I agree, she didn't say anything explicitly negative about Meghan so I don't see the problem. She doesn't have an official role so it's fine for her to speak about other reigning families IMO - there have been other members of non-reigning royals who have done this before.
It only becomes a problem when she says things like "Letizia has shown her true colours" after the whole Easter debacle. For one, she's meddling in someone else's affairs and secondly she's being openly negative.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-29-2018, 06:45 PM
Nobility

She did not say anything wrong, I like what she says about Meghan.
Old 05-30-2018, 12:40 AM
Serene Highness

I dont see anything wrong with what she said. The family does have close ties to the British royals so its natural shed be asked about Harry and Meghan so close to the time of their wedding. She gave a couple of fairly generic, positive comments about Meghans new role but the bulk of the interview was about her own experience.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
I think it's due to the fact that Marie Chantal was commenting about another royal, but I agree, she didn't say anything explicitly negative about Meghan so I don't see the problem. She doesn't have an official role so it's fine for her to speak about other reigning families IMO - there have been other members of non-reigning royals who have done this before.
It only becomes a problem when she says things like "Letizia has shown her true colours" after the whole Easter debacle. For one, she's meddling in someone else's affairs and secondly she's being openly negative.
I think indeed for me it was that last bit that caused me maybe to overreact a bit, since she felt the need to tweet about the Letizia/Sofia incident, i have her labelled in my mind as a royal who doesn't know how a royal should behave with regards to mixing in other royal's business (imo, they shouldn't do so in public)...so i think i automatically think about her like that ever since....

but hey, we can't like every royal can we, what would we talk about on these forums
Old 06-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Father and son!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjxuMf6A...mariechantal22
Old 06-18-2018, 10:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Marie Chantal gave an interview for her and her business.

MAMA-OF-THE-MOMENT: Marie Chantal — Mama & Tata
Old 06-28-2018, 03:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Inside the homes of the CP Family

Inside the exiled Greek royal family's VERY lavish homes around the world | Daily Mail Online

Tags
crown prince pavlos, crown princess marie chantal, greek royal family, greek royals, princess maria-olympia, princess olympia