The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-23-2014, 02:26 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

From MC's instagram:
Instagram

Not all comments are positive, most agree with LF: MO is a pretty girl but this photoshoot makes her look old and/or such photoshoots are a waste of time in general. A french reply said that people were just jealous, to which MC replied 'merci!'.

Old 09-23-2014, 03:46 AM
Aristocracy

I don't find Maria Olympia to be 'model gorgeous'. She's a nice, normal looking teenager with hair that screams out to be left alone for a while - it looks dyed to death. To be so image conscious at such a young age is sad.
I hope Maria Olympia finds something useful to do with her wealth and privilege. Working at promoting herself in the media is not praiseworthy to me.
I don't know why her parents encouraged her in this expose.
Maybe she has a plan to become known and then fight for justice for the downtrodden or something. Or maybe she is planning to disappear until she finishes her education????
She looks like a Paris Hilton protege so I hope her life will be a little more seriously fulfilled.

Old 09-23-2014, 10:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Jungle View Post
I don't find Maria Olympia to be 'model gorgeous'. She's a nice, normal looking teenager with hair that screams out to be left alone for a while - it looks dyed to death. To be so image conscious at such a young age is sad.
I hope Maria Olympia finds something useful to do with her wealth and privilege. Working at promoting herself in the media is not praiseworthy to me.
Maybe she has a plan to become known and then fight for justice for the downtrodden or something. Or maybe she is planning to disappear until she finishes her education????
She looks like a Paris Hilton protege so I hope her life will be a little more seriously fulfilled.
You completely expressed my thoughts. She is beautiful, pic is completely artificial for a young girl. MO is doing at her eighties, what Charlotte Casiraghi is doing at her 26s, but CC is doing it in a half professionnal way, for money and to serve her riding passion and she is a woman not a post teen, she has already built her own life.
MO is in an age, she should built her future, find her interests and her plan of life, not to play the fake dolls.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Jungle View Post
It's not surprising her mother is supporting her in this, IMO. Marie Chantal did the exact same sort of self promotion around the time she married Pavlos. I think she, and now presumably Olympia, just like the attention. I don't see what else people in their position have to gain from doing these sorts of things.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

MO is hardly drop dead gorgeous. She could be fashioned into a model, as many have. Charlotte Cashiragi is just plain gorgeous, but that is luck. MO looks stiff and sculpted. She is a princess to nowhere, but has a title, which will catch someone's fancy.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Olympia of Greece Loves Swimming, Doesn’t Wear Perfume
The princess-model shares a page from her beauty notes.
Princess Olympia of Greece Shares Her Beauty Secrets W Magazine
Old 11-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Maria-Olympia in Teen Vogue
Princess Marie-Olympia of Greece Talks Being Royalty TeenVogue.com
Old 11-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Funny that her story is completely that of any other teen (with a wealthy family), there is nothing royal about it, except that she *is* a royal.
So "talks about being royalty" is quite a stretch
Old 11-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Senseless article

The only "royal" in her life is that she will start to attend some royal gatherings, and I suppose that Mum Marie-Chantal wont desagree if she marries a real Prince, why not a ruling CP? Bad luck, I do not think that such exist close to her age, Pc Christian of Denmark is slightly too young for her.
As per "down to earth"..... it made me laugh... like if she was every day the tube to go to a 9-5 job.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Senseless article

The only "royal" in her life is that she will start to attend some royal gatherings, and I suppose that Mum Marie-Chantal wont desagree if she marries a real Prince, why not a ruling CP? Bad luck, I do not think that such exist close to her age, Pc Christian of Denmark is slightly too young for her.
As per "down to earth"..... it made me laugh... like if she was every day the tube to go to a 9-5 job.
Well there is the son of Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, Prince Joseph Wenzel. (19 years old) He will be one day the ruling prince.
If she wants to go further, there is Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan (20 years old).

But it's amazing to see that for boys, they are most them to much young for Olympia.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
Well there is the son of Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, Prince Joseph Wenzel. (19 years old) He will be one day the ruling prince.
If she wants to go further, there is Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan (20 years old).

But anywhere elso, it's amazing to see that for boys, they are most them to much young for Olympia.
Thanks, I do not know the Liechtenstein family, and I have forgotten about Jordan.
But I suppose MC has already well read the Gotha,
Old 11-02-2014, 08:57 AM
Aristocracy

I don´t think Maria Olympia is royal. In one interview in VaniTty Fair, she said that she did not liked the royals, it is curious, now she utilizes the title of Princess to be in covers of magazines. For me, the daughters of Princess Alexia are more royals than Maria Olympia. The title of" Princess " is not toy.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolopoulus View Post
I don´t think Maria Olympia is royal. In one interview in VaniTty Fair, she said that she did not liked the royals, it is curious, now she utilizes the title of Princess to be in covers of magazines. For me, the daughters of Princess Alexia are more royals than Maria Olympia. The title of" Princess " is not toy.
I agree with your feelings, but technically Maria-Olympia is fully royal, and her rank is even higher to Pcs' Alexia's kids, as she is daughter of the CP.

Nevertheless, i fully share your opinion, and I had always the impression than for Marie-Chantal the title of Crown Princess was only the passport of being invited to the royal gatherings and wearing historical tiaras.
She is very rich, so, before her marriage she could "enter" anywhere, and afford every lifestyle, but she was just an American "nouveau riche". After her marriage she became the only think in the world she could not have before. But out of this she does not "give a penny" about her "supposed" country of adoption, no interest at all, despite than thanks to this country, she is now what she is.
As for her daughter she is pretty, but just a pathetic copy of her mum, without her class.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Nobility

I found in blog of Princess Marie Chantal this article, it speaks about "20 things that you didn´t know about me"

http://mariechantalblog.com/wp-conte..._Updated-1.jpg

the blog of Marie Chantal
Marie-Chantal Blog – 20 Things you didn’t know about me
Old 11-06-2014, 06:50 AM
Serene Highness

MO said she "didn´t like the Royals"? Did she mean "The Royals" in general, as a specific class?! So she doesn´t like her parents, grandparents...?!
Old 11-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartenberg7 View Post
MO said she "didn´t like the Royals"? Did she mean "The Royals" in general, as a specific class?! So she doesn´t like her parents, grandparents...?!
Do not worry, when she will start attending royal events and wear tiaras and historical jewels, she will change her mind.
Old 11-07-2014, 11:41 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Maria-Olympia and Kendra Spears at W Magazine.
Olympia of Greece and Kendra Spears Model Paris Couture 2014 W Magazine

I don't like these photos at all. There is nothing natural and warm in them. Maria-Olympia is a beautiful young woman, but she looks like a 30-year-old Barbie in these photos. She should pose at the photos like she really is.

What is it really like to be an 18-year-old royal? Inside the privileged life of Princess Olympia of Greece - fashion's newest 'It' girl
Princess Olympia of Greece - fashion's newest 'It' girl Daily Mail Online
Terrific pictures!!!! i'm so stunned, my hands are shaking.

this young lady is every inch the Greek goddess. She oozes elgance and glamour and yet she is a natural beauty and that fact would let her shine in rags. One cannot deny! There is this classic panache to her that reminds me every bit of the young Grace Kelly. Thank you for posting these hot pictures, they made my day!
Old 11-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Majesty

Most of Maria -Olimpia's photoshoots are bland. She tries too hard to be edgy fashionable.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
Most of Maria -Olimpia's photoshoots are bland. She tries too hard to be edgy fashionable.
She is fashionable, but she is not royal at all. She is just another rich "anorexic looking" and clothes horse teen, and she is pretty enough, not to need this stupid photoshop.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
I found in blog of Princess Marie Chantal this article, it speaks about "20 things that you didn´t know about me"

the blog of Marie Chantal
Marie-Chantal Blog – 20 Things you didn’t know about me
Marie Chantal mentioned that she is an illustrator.
What has she illustrated?

Tags
crown prince pavlos, crown princess marie chantal, greek royal family, greek royals, princess maria-olympia, princess olympia