Crown Prince Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family: Magazine and Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry ... I'm still of the opinion that this "glamour girl" image isn't the appropriate one for the teenage Maria Olympia. That cover just reeks of a Paris Hilton-vibe. So unlike her gracious and classy grandmother - Queen Anne Marie.

Her aunt is an actress and and a daughter of a King and Queen! Olympia's young & she certainly does have that model look! Beautiful girl.

Her aunt is an actress and and a daughter of a King and Queen! Olympia's young & she certainly does have that model look! Beautiful girl.

This has been said before - so, what?
Nobody claimed she was not "young and beautiful"...

This has been said before - so, what?
Nobody claimed she was not "young and beautiful"...

Chill no body is attacking you ;0).....I'm saying her aunt is an actress, why is it wrong for this young lady to model?! Do you understand what I'm saying here?!

It is rather strange a Princess of Greece does not speak Greek.

It is rather strange a Princess of Greece does not speak Greek.

She´s not reckognized as such in Greece - so, who cares what she speaks?!
MO is neither getting money nor attention from Greece so why should there be any obligation to speak the language? To most of the greek people who have heard about her at all she´s a girl from somewhere.
MO has a rather cosmopolitan than a greek background; she´s living the cliché of a jet set life, more like a Paris Hilton than a Princess (huge wealth in her background mainly from her mother´s side, today London, tomorrow Paris, next week nobody knows where, and she´s into fashion and design).
It´s not what I or others may like but that´s the way it is.
She´s not claiming wanting to be greek so far, she´s not living there and there are no aspirations to a non-existing throne. So I try to be fair against her, too. As a private person she can learn or not learn and at what age any language she likes to.

By the way, this "language-thing" has been discussed at this forum a thousand of times before on a different thread!

Last edited:
Maria-Olympia and Kendra Spears at W Magazine.
Olympia of Greece and Kendra Spears Model Paris Couture 2014 W Magazine

I don't like these photos at all. There is nothing natural and warm in them. Maria-Olympia is a beautiful young woman, but she looks like a 30-year-old Barbie in these photos. She should pose at the photos like she really is.

What is it really like to be an 18-year-old royal? Inside the privileged life of Princess Olympia of Greece - fashion's newest 'It' girl
Princess Olympia of Greece - fashion's newest 'It' girl Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
From MC's instagram:
Instagram

Not all comments are positive, most agree with LF: MO is a pretty girl but this photoshoot makes her look old and/or such photoshoots are a waste of time in general. A french reply said that people were just jealous, to which MC replied 'merci!'.

I don't find Maria Olympia to be 'model gorgeous'. She's a nice, normal looking teenager with hair that screams out to be left alone for a while - it looks dyed to death. To be so image conscious at such a young age is sad.
I hope Maria Olympia finds something useful to do with her wealth and privilege. Working at promoting herself in the media is not praiseworthy to me.
I don't know why her parents encouraged her in this expose.
Maybe she has a plan to become known and then fight for justice for the downtrodden or something. Or maybe she is planning to disappear until she finishes her education????
She looks like a Paris Hilton protege so I hope her life will be a little more seriously fulfilled.

I don't find Maria Olympia to be 'model gorgeous'. She's a nice, normal looking teenager with hair that screams out to be left alone for a while - it looks dyed to death. To be so image conscious at such a young age is sad.
I hope Maria Olympia finds something useful to do with her wealth and privilege. Working at promoting herself in the media is not praiseworthy to me.
Maybe she has a plan to become known and then fight for justice for the downtrodden or something. Or maybe she is planning to disappear until she finishes her education????
She looks like a Paris Hilton protege so I hope her life will be a little more seriously fulfilled.

You completely expressed my thoughts. She is beautiful, pic is completely artificial for a young girl. MO is doing at her eighties, what Charlotte Casiraghi is doing at her 26s, but CC is doing it in a half professionnal way, for money and to serve her riding passion and she is a woman not a post teen, she has already built her own life.
MO is in an age, she should built her future, find her interests and her plan of life, not to play the fake dolls.

It's not surprising her mother is supporting her in this, IMO. Marie Chantal did the exact same sort of self promotion around the time she married Pavlos. I think she, and now presumably Olympia, just like the attention. I don't see what else people in their position have to gain from doing these sorts of things.

MO is hardly drop dead gorgeous. She could be fashioned into a model, as many have. Charlotte Cashiragi is just plain gorgeous, but that is luck. MO looks stiff and sculpted. She is a princess to nowhere, but has a title, which will catch someone's fancy.

Senseless article

The only "royal" in her life is that she will start to attend some royal gatherings, and I suppose that Mum Marie-Chantal wont desagree if she marries a real Prince, why not a ruling CP? Bad luck, I do not think that such exist close to her age, Pc Christian of Denmark is slightly too young for her.
As per "down to earth"..... it made me laugh... like if she was every day the tube to go to a 9-5 job.

Senseless article

The only "royal" in her life is that she will start to attend some royal gatherings, and I suppose that Mum Marie-Chantal wont desagree if she marries a real Prince, why not a ruling CP? Bad luck, I do not think that such exist close to her age, Pc Christian of Denmark is slightly too young for her.
As per "down to earth"..... it made me laugh... like if she was every day the tube to go to a 9-5 job.
Well there is the son of Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, Prince Joseph Wenzel. (19 years old) He will be one day the ruling prince.
If she wants to go further, there is Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan (20 years old).

But it's amazing to see that for boys, they are most them to much young for Olympia.

Last edited:
Well there is the son of Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, Prince Joseph Wenzel. (19 years old) He will be one day the ruling prince.
If she wants to go further, there is Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan (20 years old).

But anywhere elso, it's amazing to see that for boys, they are most them to much young for Olympia.

Thanks, I do not know the Liechtenstein family, and I have forgotten about Jordan.
But I suppose MC has already well read the Gotha,

Last edited:
I don´t think Maria Olympia is royal. In one interview in VaniTty Fair, she said that she did not liked the royals, it is curious, now she utilizes the title of Princess to be in covers of magazines. For me, the daughters of Princess Alexia are more royals than Maria Olympia. The title of" Princess " is not toy.

I don´t think Maria Olympia is royal. In one interview in VaniTty Fair, she said that she did not liked the royals, it is curious, now she utilizes the title of Princess to be in covers of magazines. For me, the daughters of Princess Alexia are more royals than Maria Olympia. The title of" Princess " is not toy.

I agree with your feelings, but technically Maria-Olympia is fully royal, and her rank is even higher to Pcs' Alexia's kids, as she is daughter of the CP.

Nevertheless, i fully share your opinion, and I had always the impression than for Marie-Chantal the title of Crown Princess was only the passport of being invited to the royal gatherings and wearing historical tiaras.
She is very rich, so, before her marriage she could "enter" anywhere, and afford every lifestyle, but she was just an American "nouveau riche". After her marriage she became the only think in the world she could not have before. But out of this she does not "give a penny" about her "supposed" country of adoption, no interest at all, despite than thanks to this country, she is now what she is.
As for her daughter she is pretty, but just a pathetic copy of her mum, without her class.

MO said she "didn´t like the Royals"? Did she mean "The Royals" in general, as a specific class?! So she doesn´t like her parents, grandparents...?!

MO said she "didn´t like the Royals"? Did she mean "The Royals" in general, as a specific class?! So she doesn´t like her parents, grandparents...?!

Do not worry, when she will start attending royal events and wear tiaras and historical jewels, she will change her mind.
:p

Maria-Olympia and Kendra Spears at W Magazine.
Olympia of Greece and Kendra Spears Model Paris Couture 2014 W Magazine

I don't like these photos at all. There is nothing natural and warm in them. Maria-Olympia is a beautiful young woman, but she looks like a 30-year-old Barbie in these photos. She should pose at the photos like she really is.

What is it really like to be an 18-year-old royal? Inside the privileged life of Princess Olympia of Greece - fashion's newest 'It' girl
Princess Olympia of Greece - fashion's newest 'It' girl Daily Mail Online

Terrific pictures!!!! i'm so stunned, my hands are shaking.:ohmy:

this young lady is every inch the Greek goddess. She oozes elgance and glamour and yet she is a natural beauty and that fact would let her shine in rags. One cannot deny! There is this classic panache to her that reminds me every bit of the young Grace Kelly. Thank you for posting these hot pictures, they made my day!:flowers:

Most of Maria -Olimpia's photoshoots are bland. She tries too hard to be edgy fashionable.

Most of Maria -Olimpia's photoshoots are bland. She tries too hard to be edgy fashionable.

She is fashionable, but she is not royal at all. She is just another rich "anorexic looking" and clothes horse teen, and she is pretty enough, not to need this stupid photoshop.

Back
Top Bottom