Christening of Aristidis Stavros, born June 29, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The above photos were also in the greek Hello...

Thank you Beltraneja, you make my day ! Why do anyone dislike these pics ? I find them lovely on the contrary. I love the one with the baby in his godfather's arms, trying to join Mummy...

I just had a look on the website of the Greek Royal Family and saw that there are two pictures available of the christening of Prince Aristidis Stavros. I can´t see them but can someone tell me what is on them? THANKS!! I´m very curious!! :D

I cannot see either, whereas the other pictures are accessible.

Thank you Beltraneja, they are new to me. At last we have some lively photos of this event !

Great pictures. I wonder who some of the people are? Could the blonde girl be MC niece (pia getty daughter)? Just a guess on my part.

In the picture is:
Prince Kyril of Bulgaria, Spyros Niarchos(next Marie Chantal), Francesco Marcanta (white suit),Isabelle Getty(Blonde), Aristidis Facianato(young),Countess Debby Bismark, Stavrus Livanos and Infanta Cristina .

Thank you for listing the people. Is this Spyros Niarchos the ex husband of Daphne Guinness ? The niece Izzy Getty favors her aunt Marie Chantal somewhat , IMO.

Thank you so much Beltraneja ! I dreamed of having a picture of the meal ! :angel:
Where does it come from ? Life&Style ? Are there some more ? Thaaaaanks !

Great to see a new picture of Mr/Mrs Robert Miller. Thank you.

Thank you Beltraneja. Can you precise which Hola number it was. I've checked all october summaries of the online edition but I did not find.

7 it is October… to number of magazine is 3401

Thank you Beltraneja, I've bought it online : there are some photos I did not know, so thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom