Your all-time favourite pic - Princely Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! My favourite pic? I will have to come later and post it. I have so many fav. pics!
Gracienic those pics are very nice. Who is the guy behind Grace in the third pic?

Oh my! My favourite pic? I will have to come later and post it. I have so many fav. pics!
Gracienic those pics are very nice. Who is the guy behind Grace in the third pic?
I am not sure.....may be Howell Connant the photographer?:whistling:

18 years old
Photo N.Parkinson
(personal colection) from Jours de France
mjn5lf.jpg
This is truly one of my favourite pics of Caro of all time - Just before everything started to change in her life and she was still princesss- I remember the quote read- "I laugh when I see myself in the mirror so beautiful" Her pearls just at the hairline reallly do remind one of the flapper days- but then retro styles where in and here she looks classic as usual.With time she caro became more and more beautiful.

I like the official pic of Rainier and Grace where she has on a white gown. Her hair is in one of those fantasy braid hairstyles and he has some kind of jewel in her hair and Rainier has on his uniform. It looked like a official pic for the Price and his consort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom