Your all-time favourite pic - Princely Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 'this weeks fav pic' is:

(worldroots)

Attachments

• Louis lets those snoops have it!!.jpg
    Louis lets those snoops have it!!.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 446
So, finally I made my decision, tbhrc :) but as you can see, it’s a quite strange one. I’ll try to explain:
As I already said, I had huge problems to decide and I could choose hundrets of pics of each family member..Pics of proud parents with their newborns, pics of laughter and of beauty as well as pics of sad times, for example the pic at Rainier’s funeral where Albert holds Steph’s hand. For me a favourite pic can also mean a touching one and there are many of those too.
I choosed this pic of Steph and her kids of summer 1996 although it’s quality is bad and although it’s completely different from all the other favourite pics here. I thought of those hard times Steph had to go through at that time
and felt that pic had a very symbolic meaning: a mother with all what’s left after a broken relationship and on the other hand in a positive way: a mother with all she loves in her arms. And finally a mother like a lion, with all the strength to carry two kids at the same time and to carry them save through good times as well as bad times..

But pleeeeaaase, don’t ask me to make that kind of decisions weekly.. ;)
(source: own collection)

Attachments

• ice-fav.jpg
    ice-fav.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 711
iceflower said:
So, finally I made my decision, tbhrc :) but as you can see, it’s a quite strange one. I’ll try to explain:
As I already said, I had huge problems to decide and I could choose hundrets of pics of each family member..Pics of proud parents with their newborns, pics of laughter and of beauty as well as pics of sad times, for example the pic at Rainier’s funeral where Albert holds Steph’s hand. For me a favourite pic can also mean a touching one and there are many of those too.
I choosed this pic of Steph and her kids of summer 1996 although it’s quality is bad and although it’s completely different from all the other favourite pics here. I thought of those hard times Steph had to go through at that time
and felt that pic had a very symbolic meaning: a mother with all what’s left after a broken relationship and on the other hand in a positive way: a mother with all she loves in her arms. And finally a mother like a lion, with all the strength to carry two kids at the same time and to carry them save through good times as well as bad times..

But pleeeeaaase, don’t ask me to make that kind of decisions weekly.. ;)

God...I couldn't agree more with you Ice...that's Steph :)
How she carries Louis and Pauline all alone...but is confident in her heart. It's also so nice to see her best buddy Thierry Lacoste on her side during that time :)

Thanks Ice that's a really great pic. I won't ask you, but it would be great if you and all other members would post some pics they really "love". Not necessarily on a weekly basis but maybe from time to time. ;):):D

BTW I really like your pics Tosca and Michelle!!!

Do I have the right for one more?
I will always love this one of Andrea. I adore this haircut on him...don't really know why ...but....

Attachments

• andreamonaco1999-5.jpg
    andreamonaco1999-5.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 351
Ice, that pic is so touching! Thanks for posting it - I had never seen it.

michelle said:
Do I have the right for one more?
I will always love this one of Andrea. I adore this haircut on him...don't really know why ...but....

Sure!!! Great pic. He really looks so goood at that time!!

Nice photos Michelle!:) And Iceflower you made an excellent point..:) Sometimes photos have the "other"/untold side which waits to be discovered..

My fav pic of the day!

Source, credit goes to Townsend

Attachments

• 1957_Grace and Caroline close up.jpg
    1957_Grace and Caroline close up.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 914
Me too - I just love the one you posted Ice :)
To see Stephanie and her little ones so tenderly together makes me weak.
She loved Daniel very much and trusted him and he cheated on her ( no matter if he still loved her - and I believe he did) that hurt her so much.
She lost her dream. Daniel himself describes the moment he admited the story to Stephanie in their bedroom. She doesn't react just silently sits there tears running over her cheeks....

...so here's my favourite for this week ( although normally I don't like to see other men kissing my darling ;) )

Proud Daniel kissing his girl after she gave birth to their first child.

..I'd would never let her go :);) ...never ever....

(scan)

Attachments

• what does that mean...mom...dad.jpg
    what does that mean...mom...dad.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 302
Sebastian. Do you have Daniel's book? Is that how you know how Stephanie reacted when he broke the news to her about his affair? If you do could you please post an extract of it as I would love to read it! Thanks again! :)

Sebastian you have to post the full story of how she found out it will mean a lot .thanks Love the pic by the way.

My fav pic of this week is: Father and son (posted by Towsend I think...)

it's sooo sweet!:p

Attachments

• Imagen133.jpg
    Imagen133.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 563
Favorite pic of Caroline with her baby sister Stephanie they look so happy in that moment.

Some very beautiful photos in this thread. Thany you all for posting.

budge9 said:
Sebastian. Do you have Daniel's book? Is that how you know how Stephanie reacted when he broke the news to her about his affair? If you do could you please post an extract of it as I would love to read it! Thanks again! :)

My sister has the book. Me or her will post the whole passage later.:)

Passage of Lettre à Stéphanie:

I went into the children's bedroom. They had just fallen asleep. I looked into your eyes for long moment and then asked you to follow me. I had to talk to you. I think that because your feminin intention you knew something was wrong right away. I wasn't afraid but I was overwhelmed by this hurtful feeling that had been there since the beginning of this problem. For about 2 weeks I could not sleep and was close to a nervous breakdown. All this to find myself here, in front of you like an assasinator who had to admit his crime. It was horrible, Stéphanie how could I possibly admit that I betrayed you without taking the risk to lose you and the kids? You were the most important thing in my life. I took you to our bedroom and told you everything from the beginning.....when I finished I looked at you. My life for one more time was in your hands and you could make of it whatever you wanted. I waited for some reaction but there was none. You didn't say anything. You seemed beaten and down, your eyes were empty.It was like you had to take the worlds whole wieght on your shoulders. I wouöd have prefered that you scream on me , that you insulted me, that you beat me up. But you remained silent. I wanted to justify myself but would could I say? That I loved you more than anything in the world? You knew it. That I made a big mistake which I deeply regret? You knew that as well. You are too complete, too senstive to bare such an humiliation. You trusted me without limits and I cheated on you. I knew that you would never be able to forgive me and that even if you wanted you didn't have the right to do so. You have bee fighting for me all along the way, against everythingh and everybody - it would have been impossible for you to start that fight over again.....I think that despite everything if you would not be a princess we would have been able to repair our relationship and we wouldn't have stoped loving each other....
...It was late and when I looked at you again I saw tears running down your cheeks. We cried together...

Oh thank you for all your nice comments about my decision :)

And great pic, townsend, I've never seen it before!

Thanx for passage, Sebastian!:)

And Townsend great photo:)..Never saw those where's interviewer..What did she said?

My fav photo of Stephanie and Daniel...

...Steph looks so happy and relaxed....:)

(credit goes to monaco 70s ' The Realm of Princess Grace, Caroline and Stephanie .... hope you don't mind :) )

Attachments

• stepdanielhugjune92.JPG
    stepdanielhugjune92.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 466
I'm glad you liked that pic Michelle :) in fact it's one of the "new" ones that I added today.

I dont know what Charlotte say. I never saw it on tv. I think she won something and then they give her a interview. I will read the article again (and post more pix) and post it in a "charlotte as child " thread on this forum

michelle said:
My fav photo of Stephanie and Daniel...

...Steph looks so happy and relaxed....:)

That's really a wonderful one, she looks so real, so full of love..

I'll post my this weeks favourite pic because tomorrow I'm on vacation. :)

This pic shows Caro & Ernst I believe on their first vacation after Alex was born. It's so sweet and romantic, I just love it....

From worldroots

dr2s12.jpg

BTW hope to see some more great pics from you... :D

Last edited:
Love that photo..So much love..:)

Tbhrc, hope you'll have a great time on vacation!:)

towsend said:
My fav pix this week. (always Charlotte, sorry) She 's soo happy in this picture:D Source|: Point du vuehttp://tinypic.com/e0n3gm.jpg

That one is really sweet. towsend....:)

I'll go ahead and post my choice again as it has been deleted:

Stephanie, very sexy:

beachtimesurfinusa4yn.jpg

(worldroots)

That's a kind of breath-taking one, Sebastian ;)

This is one of my favourite pics of Albert. As we collect so
many pics of the family here and as it gives us so much
pleasure to look at them, it's so nice to see Albert
himself looking at his favourite pics..

(source: Paris Match - 1998)

e8uwl2.jpg

Last edited:
My fav pix this week! Charlotte look soo shy in this pix. Source: Hola

ei2is3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back