Originally Posted by Renata4711
There was the occasion - can't remember how many years ago - when Albert stood up in front of the audience and did the Macarena .....
I found it ever so slightly embarrassing.
It's really funny, whenever I hear this song and even if it's only a
short part, I immediately see Albert dancing, totally crazy..
It's been in the 1990s, but I'm also having problems to remember
the exact date right now.
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox
Albert is going to be the host? I think i've never seen this event. How does it work? Does Stephanie appear here too, the Casiraghis...?
Stephanie attended in the 1990s, the Casiraghis haven't done so before,
but what really surprised me is that Albert didn't attend this year. The
WMA have come back to Monaco, but no sign of Albert, that's strange.
Here are the winners:
* World’s Best Single: Lady Gaga, Pokerface
* World’s Best Album: Lady Gaga, The Fame
* World’s Best Pop Artist: The Black Eyed Peas
* World’s Best Pop/Rock Artist: Lady Gaga, The Fame Monster
* World’s Best Rock Artist: U2
* World’s Best R&B Artist: The Black Eyed Peas
* World’s Best Hip Hop Artist: The Black Eyed Peas
* World’s Best New Artist: Lady Gaga
* World’s Best Classical Artist: Andrea Bocelli
* World’s Best DJ: David Guetta
* Legend for Outstanding Contribution to the Arts: Jennifer Lopez
* Rock Legends: The Scorpions
* Producer: David Guetta