The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-19-2005, 04:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

There are som majoe events along the year:

January: International Circus Festival ( this year: 20 - 28 January 05)
Saint Devote celebration

March: Rose Ball

May : Anual Grand Prix Formula One

August: Red Cross Ball

November 19th: Monaco National Day

December: Christmas celebrations - major charity evens

Old 01-19-2005, 04:46 PM
Majesty

who is usally attend what event

Old 01-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
who is usally attend what event
Well, ....:

Circus: all the family

St. Devote: Steph and Albert

Rose Ball: All the Family

Grand Prix : All the family

Red Cross Ball: all the fam

MND: all the fam

XMAS: all the fam
Old 01-19-2005, 05:04 PM
Majesty

thank you i will post that at the chit chat forum if you got news on thing the royal family will do i would love to hear about it and put it in the calander for all our royal watchers
Old 02-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Gentry

prince albert of monaco time article please post again. any new pis please reply.jen
Old 02-20-2005, 06:12 PM
Serene Highness

i hope prince reiner is doing better i hate to see people ill..its so sad to see or hear of it
Old 12-03-2005, 07:38 AM
Serene Highness

Prince Albert's new PR woman

As has been announced yesterday, from now on Christiane STahl will be responsible for the communication. (read article in current events tread)

She has been working for Chirac, Hariri and other VIPs.

What do you think is going to change. What do you think should change?
Do you think she will be able to repair te image of the Prince's family and Monaco?

How do you think she will go about it?

What do you know about her and her previous work? What is her professional reputation?
Old 12-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Courtier

She
Who?
Old 12-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
As has been announced yesterday, from now on Christiane STahl will be responsible for the communication. (read article in current events tread)

She has been working for Chirac, Hariri and other VIPs.

What do you think is going to change. What do you think should change?
Do you think she will be able to repair te image of the Prince's family and Monaco?

How do you think she will go about it?

What do you know about her and her previous work? What is her professional reputation?
First thing she should do is not leave Albert alone with a woman for one second. Keep him on a short leash and make sure she carries at all times in her purse protection for him, and I don't mean a gun but something to prevent him from shooting any more Albertozoids to swim out there.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Royal Highness

Is she in 'public' training as the wife (to come) ?
Old 12-04-2005, 05:32 AM

Paca, what do you mean by "will she repair the princely family's image"? What about their image is in need of repair? Anything specific or do you mean in general about Albert's having a son or something else? I wasn't aware that Albert having Alex had created any negative feeling about him. Personally, I like him better for it. I love that he has a child. For me, it has only helped him. But I suppose there are some in the media who say differently?
Old 12-04-2005, 07:12 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhcp
Is she in 'public' training as the wife (to come) ?
No, she is married with 3 children
Old 12-04-2005, 07:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Paca, what do you mean by "will she repair the princely family's image"? What about their image is in need of repair? Anything specific or do you mean in general about Albert's having a son or something else? I wasn't aware that Albert having Alex had created any negative feeling about him. Personally, I like him better for it. I love that he has a child. For me, it has only helped him. But I suppose there are some in the media who say differently?
What I mean is, that a lot of people have a rather negative image of Monaco and its family. It is nothing to with his son, but a lot of people have , when they are asked about Monaco and the Grimaldis will not come up with a lot of good. When you contrast that with his speech from July, you will find that most people will see a huge gap between the moral conduct he is demanding of his government and what most people see /remember in the Grimaldis personal lifes.

This is not supposed to be a moral judgement of their lifestyle, but a lot that has been communicated in the press and how it has come across to people has not been necessarily positive. Reason being that people not trained for it did the announcements (i.e. his lawyer) IMO PA is aware of that which is why he got himself a high profile advisor. Also his spontaneous interview style has been desastrous and ill prepared in the past. His face and gestures are all over the place. This is in incredible contrast to his prepared speeches. If he would have to stand for elections, people would have a hard time to decide whether to vote for him or not: on the one hand he gives brilliant speeches and if he comes across a microphone right afterwards he can't get any straight sentence out - neither in French nor in English btw. (just a sidemark, the French say he only stammers in French, the English say he doesn't stammer in French only in English, personally I think he is lost for words, wenever someone is asking questions he doesn't expect, even though he sould expect them and he just doesn't prepare any stock phrases as most politicians do) So people ask who is he really, the guy from the speech or the other one?

Generally what I'd like to know is, what do you think a new PR person should do, to make MC and its family shine again. Or do you think everything was fine before?
Old 12-05-2005, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca

Generally what I'd like to know is, what do you think a new PR person should do, to make MC and its family shine again. Or do you think everything was fine before?
Well, I think the Grimaldis should focus their PR on excentuating their uniqueness, as they've always tended to do. The other royal families may look down on them a bit for it, but I think the general public respects them more, loves them more for their openness and unstuffiness. The way Rainier used to openly show affection with her children and grandchildren is one thing which endeared him to people. Conversely, the Windsors of Britain and their "show no emotion" approach to official public life has created an idea of them as fake and calculating. It is much easier to respect someone who seems to be themselves than it is to be reverent to someone who seems to be a total phony. The Windsors have gotten better about this, but it's one area in which they could learn a great deal from the Grimaldis' example.
:)
Old 01-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Nobility

Question Please Throw Us A Bone

Dear Ms. Stahl,

First of all congratulations on your recently appointed position as Prince Albert's new PR person. No doubt you have your work cut out for you, but given your credentials, surely you will do very well. :)

Now, onto my point... my dear, since you have come aboard, we have heard very little out of Monaco and practically nothing about Prince Albert. I can't help but think that this is a result of your astute ability to mitigate such chatter. While the Prince must indeed be thrilled with you, regretfully, here at the Forum, you have left us with little to discuss, dissect, and wonder about. Ms. Stahl, would you be so kind as to throw us a bone and let us hear something that is going on in Prince Albert's life. Please?
Old 01-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo

First thing she should do is not leave Albert alone with a woman for one second. Keep him on a short leash and make sure she carries at all times in her purse protection for him, and I don't mean a gun but something to prevent him from shooting any more Albertozoids to swim out there.
Hohahahahahahahahhohohohhohohahahahahaha... TOO FUNNY!!!!!! :)
Old 01-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Well, I think the Grimaldis should focus their PR on excentuating their uniqueness, as they've always tended to do. The other royal families may look down on them a bit for it, but I think the general public respects them more, loves them more for their openness and unstuffiness. The way Rainier used to openly show affection with her children and grandchildren is one thing which endeared him to people. Conversely, the Windsors of Britain and their "show no emotion" approach to official public life has created an idea of them as fake and calculating. It is much easier to respect someone who seems to be themselves than it is to be reverent to someone who seems to be a total phony. The Windsors have gotten better about this, but it's one area in which they could learn a great deal from the Grimaldis' example.
:)
Welcome back CasiraghiTrio!! You and I are so often on the same wavelength, and this statement you've made, I second!
Old 01-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Courtier

Horseygal, you're letter is a riot!!! :)

Unfortunately, I believe Ms. Stahl is doing her job exceedingly well and only keeping him in the limelight for the work he is doing. Drat that woman!

I guess we'll just have to look forward to any appearances in Torino, his b'day in March, and the Arctic trip in April.

Paca, if you are out there, is there anything you can do to stir things up a bit? Or are you busy plotting our takeover????????
Old 01-30-2006, 09:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991

Unfortunately, I believe Ms. Stahl is doing her job exceedingly well and only keeping him in the limelight for the work he is doing. Drat that woman!

I guess we'll just have to look forward to any appearances in Torino, his b'day in March, and the Arctic trip in April.

Paca, if you are out there, is there anything you can do to stir things up a bit? Or are you busy plotting our takeover????????
I can't take credit for the funny letter - that goes to Freedom! Funny, nonetheless, however....:p
Old 01-31-2006, 02:58 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991

Yes, I think you are right. She must be doing her job very well, since even though we have picked up on Tashas appearance, the media hasn't. I alos think she might be brushing up on Stephs image. The only person showing up with sth to say recently was Steph. She was every where and came across very well and the media has picked up on it. And even though she probably does have a new BF by now (as we know from experience by now, she never stays alone for long), we haven't seen or heard anything yet. OK, it is not summer and it was fairly cold here, so she doesn't really live her life in the open at present, but still, I think that we are seeing some changes there too. Focus seems to be: bring the good sides out. Give them a positive image, but still one of a human being.

I keep looking for news on PA, but he just is a no show at present. He was at the festival, but basically he was Stephs walker I guess we really have to wait. I tried to see whether anything was interesting at St Devote mass, but he has decided that he will sit now at the same spot as he does on NH mass. And since the cameras don't get so close, he can basically go to sleep, cause no one really sees him. When he used to come on his own before, he was always sitting front row with the others (well his chair was a little further out, but not away from the rest like now where he sits in the altar room), Pater Penzo at the side.

Only one thing, I noticed (well actually my stomach), he send us 5 kg dates, so we would have a little snack before.

I guess for news we really have to wait. Too bad, I'll be skiing during the Olympics, so won't be able to follow news on the board. :( Well pink, I leave you in charge of keeping the territory