Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm also looking for it, I believe someone has it over here ...

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is video of Princess Caroline's visit in Baden-Baden:
VIP.de
Enjoy.

She seems to be happy:rolleyes: And John Neumeier too:) I'm sorry for all who can't understand German, It's a really nice video. I like the part of her speech when she speaks about dancing. I would like to hear the whole speech, if somebody knows a link PLEASE send me!

Goodies, thanks!

Thanks reniapl, that was a great video....

The Fabulous Life of......

with parts about The Casiraghi's and about Prince Ernst jr. and Prince Christian:

YouTube - Fabulous Life Of Pt 2
YouTube - Fabulous Life Of Hot Young Royalty Pt 3
YouTube - Fabulous Life Of Hot Young Royalty Pt 4

Ohhhh, THANK you!

Goodies, we love 'em.

I added all FIVE parts of the VH1 programme to my "favourites" over in YT.

I like videos that show the Royals themselves rather than these Tributes and such, but I can appreciate how popular those Tributes and montage-videos are, too.

Royals on Fabulous life.

I know that this is off the topic but their is a kind of documentary that was put on VH1 called Fabulous Life of Hot young Royals, it has the Monaco, England, Swedish, Thurn und Taxis, Brunei, Luxembourg royalty, and Dubai. It is on youtube if you go to Youtube.com and put in the search box royals, fabulous, and life then you can see the videos I just wanted to share that with everyone. :flowers:

Last edited:
Does anyone have any video footage of stefano casiraghi talking?

Hiya, I'm new to this whole thing, and a massive fan of Charlotte! I don't suppose anyone has any footage of her talking or anything?? Thankyou!
xx

And a few more:

A clip from a papparazzi video about Princess Caroline going to the curch with her 3 children

YouTube - 1990, summer In St Remy with Pr Caroline & Pierre

Clips from Andrea Casiraghi in the royal garden of his grandfather, at the dogshow & Circus. Princess Caroline is pregnant with Charlotte

YouTube - 1986, Andrea Casiraghi 2 year old in the garden, circus....

Circus in Monte Carlo with Charlotte, Pierre & Andrea Casiarghi

YouTube - Clips from Circus in Moanco with the Royal family

I love how Alexandra is shaking hands with all the gentlemen in the line.

Ani

Seriously I cant hear that...:neutral: I wish I could.

Great video footage, but like others, I cannot tell who is saying what.:eek: Too loud and confusing. It's interesting to see her talking w/others, toward the end; seems to handle the intrusion of the cameras, etc well:angel:. She's so classy and glamourous :rolleyes: - obviously as beautiful in real life as in photos.

Stephanie looks so much like Grace when she speaks! I had no idea. Thank you for these videos tbhrc. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom