Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, FrostyLady for these videos who show how is Princess Stephanie what she is doing for what she is fighting, it, these videos show why, I like so much this Pri,cess, for me she is a princess of hearth, a little like Princess Diana was . We can say for the ill people thank you Princess Stephanie

Does anyone have a copy of the TV special "Prime Time Live" with Diane Sawyer? In January 1997, Diane had a hour long TV program, all about Monaco's 700-year anniversary. she interviewed all of the princely family members.

Last edited:
ps: and Princess Caroline has rarely given television interviews, the 700th Anniversary of the Reign of Grimaldi being one of those exceptionally rare times. :)

GOOOOOOOOO CAROLINE!!!!!! :flowers:

Does anyone have a copy of this interview? Diane Sawyer interviewed Prince Rainier III, Albert, Stephanie and Caroline for the 700th anniversary celebration of Monaco. This was done in January 1997. It was a one hour long program, probably with lots of family archival video and photos.

I would love to see that interview also. I looked on the ABC site but couldn't find it.

Unfortuantely I never recorded it, but I do remember watching it vividly! :)

In addition to that, the only other television interview I can recall Princess Caroline doing was way back when her mother was alive, they were both walking through the palace gardens. Caroline must've been about 18 or 20 years old at that time (before her marriage to Philip Junot), and there was LOTS of press attention on her because of her beauty, pedigree, et al. :cool:

PC did an interview with Barbara Walters when Andrea was about 1 1/2-2 yrs old. It's on YouTube in 2 parts.

Rerehh that's not the video we are talking about. Apparently there was a 1 hr ABC tv program during Monaco's 700th anniversary.

I would love to see that interview also. I looked on the ABC site but couldn't find it.

I emailed ABC and was told that everyone in the Grimaldi family did not sign a release for the interview to be made available as DVD's or transcript, so the interview is not available. Too bad.

Good effort Agogo. Too bad about the signatures. Maybe they will do another interview for PA's wedding. It would be great if we got to see the Casiraghis. They are all out of school now so there is a chance.

Stephanie was on Été VIP last night ...it's a tv show from Belgium ... I can't watch it from Germany ... if anyone has a way of downloading it and then uploading it to youtube ... or maybe another link ... it'd be great :) Thanks a lot.

ETE VIP

Documentary video of Grace, Caroline and Stephanie. Made prior to Stephanie's divorce from Daniel and prior to Caroline's marriage to Ernst.

LIFETIME TV

Here is another video from LIFETIME TV, just of Grace.

Thanks agogo for the videos. I had never seen them before and really enjoyed them.

My pleasure FanofMonaco! There are many documentaries of Grace but not many of Princess Grace's daughters. So nice to see some video footage of them too.

Smush said:
I found a great video of all the Grimaldi Ladies!
A lot of stunning pictures! (..)

Thank you for the link- some stunning pics indeed & several which I don't recall seeing before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom