Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbhrc said:
You can find a video about his years National Day right here. Click on voir la video at the bottom of the page.

Great video! I've enjoyed watching it..Alexandra was so cute waving from the balcony! :flowers:

Caroline Is So Nice And So Class , More Of The Discutable Duchess Of Calabria

Any videos of Caroline talking? I'd love to hear her voice.

BurberryBrit said:
Any videos of Caroline talking? I'd love to hear her voice.
If you never heard her voice you have a video on page 8:Caroline becomes UN ambassador.

rosana said:
If you never heard her voice you have a video on page 8:Caroline becomes UN ambassador.

Oh la la! Thanks Rosana. She has a lovely voice but sounds different than what I expected. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephanie on " Very Important Programm" - NRJ12 and MTV News -> Videos

Last edited:
Thanks armelle MORAND I really liked it great video.

Last edited:
A video of Stephanie participating in the 'Advanture Show - Fort Boyard' with Tomer , Pascal, Matt, Tyron and Adeline ... it's cute how she makes her way through the fort with Pascal and Tomer and the boys being gentlemen helping her ... and she cuddles with Matt when they are reunited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDUTzi6QB80

michelle said:
A video of Stephanie participating in the 'Advanture Show - Fort Boyard' with Tomer , Pascal, Matt, Tyron and Adeline ... it's cute how she makes her way through the fort with Pascal and Tomer and the boys being gentlemen helping her ... and she cuddles with Matt when they are reunited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDUTzi6QB80

Cute, I love how she speaks with Tyron via WalkieTalkie - To see how Pascal carries her over the iron bars makes me a bit jealous tough :ermm:

Thnx for links, michelle, sebastian! I've enjoyed watching it!

Thanks Michelle and armelle MORAND

charlotte's riding

does anyone ever entry in www.jumpingvideo.com ? there are plenty of charlotte's riding course video's there but you have to buy them for watching... I was always curious to see how she was doing in the competitions since I'm a rider myself, but if anyone could post it here it would be awsome!

Here you can find several videos about Monaco and some events, like the Rose Ball. Have a look. Link

The videos of Monaco events were very interesting. I truly enjoyed watching all of them. Thanks for sharing.:flowers:

Princess Caroline speaking in front of the Council of Europe - Link

Some news videos - here and here

A little retrospective of her life - here

Is there just the announcer describing the incident? I was hoping for actually video of Caroline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom