Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can ayone know if there are videos about princess Ghislaine Dommanget or about Monegasque Princely pre-Rainier III?

Does anyone know where I could watch Albert's wedding in full. I missed it live at the time and have only been able to find a 45 minute version on YouTube where most of the music and readings have been missed out. It's so frustrating. I would have bought the official dvd if one had been released but it wasn't. Please help!

Last edited:
Sophie25 - this link may still have the video you are looking for. It is 100 minutes long. It won't play on my iPad, but maybe it will on a PC. It was a beautiful ceremony, hope you will be able to watch.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmmb8e_

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Hey @kiina!

Thank you for the two video links above! It was very interesting, to see in the second one, how the palace team works - and Balsamico with Parmesan cheese or Strawberries... I'll try that!

And interesting too, that Albert's bureau is in the old castle tower, the oldest part of the palace!

Thanks cdm for finding and posting. A concise, yet informative history of the Grimaldi dynasty.

A video with prince Albert in a Mercedes, speaking three languages during interview. A relaxed prince. :)

An documentary in French about Rainier and Monaco for the 40th anniversary of his reign in 1989.

Last edited:
Docu in French on the Grimaldi women.

I came across this video of Bernice Coppieters last performance with the Ballets de Monte Carlo. From 2:40 you can see Albert, Alexandra and a very emotional Caroline congratulating her.

The complete funeral mass of Princess Grace (Dutch TV)

News Report on Prince Rainier III and the Principality of Monaco in 1969.

TSH The Prince and Princess at Windsor Castle in July 2012 to meet the Queen and late Duke of Edinburgh.

May 2012 TSH The Prince and Princess at Buckingham Palace with the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall

Spanish documentary about the princely family of Monaco:

Prince Rainier III unveiled a statue of his ancestor Francois Grimaldi.

Prince Albert II at Áras an Uachtaráin in Dublin ,September 2021 with the Irish President and First Lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom