Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful video.Beautiful pink outfit and Cary Grant was so handsome

steph is very nice!!! but she should be more confident (I thought it when I listened to her to speak)
i think that i understood something like " i´m completely happy"..........gooooooood!!!!
i didn´t like when journalists didn´t let her talk...

I think she is very confident. She ( like my sister ) always comes across a liitle reserved, even shy maybe, but she is very confident. This is just her nature. Her way to speak. Her girlish ( does this word even exist???? ) voice adds to that image I guess.

and that way to speak makes her very cute!!!!and i think she looks much younger because of her voice

pd: thanks for post it!

Princess Grace and prince Rainier visit Ireland.I like very much her Givenchy green outfit:
YouTube - Monaco Royal Couple Visits Ireland
YouTube - Grace Kelly - Blue Velvet
This is the part 1 of a documentary MONTECARLO c´EST LA ROSE(1968) presented by princess Grace.She shows us Monaco.Pay attention at minute 5:22,when she rides her car in Monaco.
YouTube - monte Carlo Princess Grace Kelly part 1
Part 2 of the documentary.Princess Grace shows us the Opera in minute 2:10.Pay attention also to minute6 and in minute 9:30,Grace in red:
YouTube - monte Carlo Princess Grace Kelly part 2
I do not post part 3 because in my opinion, it is boring.
Part 4.We can see Grace singing a little cést la rose and pay attention to minute 6:31 in which she appears in the british taxi she used in Monaco to do shopping.Some parts appear in black,but only seconds.Please be patient.
YouTube - monte Carlo Princess Grace Kelly part 4
Part 5.Here at minute 8,we can see ,unseen images of Grace with a beautiful multicolour ball gown.It is beautiful:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvx8f5I9Lqg

Thanks Zubiaur, I read about this documentary in her biographies, but never saw it. She looks great!

The video is great. Let's remember those days when Grace Kelly's exhibition was.
It was wonderful time! Thank you, dear Zubiaur!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom