The Palais De Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's nothing like a Royal garage sale. Or as some call it a car boot sale. Ha!
They all do it. I remember when Queen Margrethe 11 of Denmark had a clear out of furniture. Mostly old wardrobes.
We all need to do it now and then.

A lot of British aristocratic families (including the wealthier and more established families like the Spencers) have to sell their furniture, so it's a common practice even amongst those who have a lot of money.

There was a closter corvid 19 in the house of the carabinieri and at the palace, now it is almost finished

https://www.monacomatin.mc/sante/un...kOTBkZmUwMTViNmRjMTNkNGZiNjE3ZWRfMTU5MDE0NjE5

If you cannot read the entire article , here is the article of Monaco Matin on my blog

Le foyer de corvid 19 des carabiniers du prince s'est résorbé - marriane eklablog.fr

The link I gave you does not work
I hope this link will work

Le foyer de corvid 19 des carabiniers du prince s'est résorbé - marriane eklablog.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
On reading more about it I've realised the Palace has a great many beautiful State rooms. We so often see the Salon de glace that it's easy to forget about the rest. As well as the blue drawing room there is a red one too (and I don't mean the Throne Room) but the family don't seem to use it on formal occasions. The Duke of York bedroom is also impressive but not often photographed.

Last edited:
On reading more about it I've realised the Palace has a great many beautiful State rooms. We so often see the Salon de glace that it's easy to forget about the rest. As well as the blue drawing room there is a red one too I've seen pictures of but the family don't seem to use it on formal occasions. The Duke of York bedroom is impressive too but not often photographed.

Yes there are several beautiful State Rooms. They are open during the year when they are not used and i once visited it.

Though State visits are very rare I often wondered if there's a banquet room at the Palace.

Though State visits are very rare I often wondered if there's a banquet room at the Palace.

In a docu I have seen, there was no banquet but a large dining room, which was used to feed state guests - with everything you would expect: a "master of cermony", stewards, a big kitchen to cook for the guests, very old table clothes with woven in coat of arms etc.

:previous:
Thank you, @Blog Real, for this wonderful little video.

Monaco is such a beautiful location. And all the beige-colored and ochre houses, including the palace, a nice place!

Albeit I am asking myself, if they chose these colors there because of the vicinity of the sea - because the humidity would lead to mico-organisms and those would make white colored buildings looking dirty very fast. But honestly, I have no idea and Monaco looks simply cool, anyway!

I wonder has the Christmas Tree and Nativity scene been put up this year in the Palace Courtyard?

To mark the International Childhood Cancer Day and in support of the childhood cancer foundation Flavien the Princely Palace was illuminated in orange yesterday, February 15:

** instagram gallery **

Back
Top Bottom