The Late Princess Grace: Pictures and News Part VII

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I am more than agree with you Glistening Seas.

xx

I agree with both you, Sensibility and Glistening Seas, too.
Your thoughts are very close to mine, I'd like to pay your attention to Princess Grace's love to the bags like Hermes, Dior, Chanel and ect.

Princess Grace always looked stunning, noble and loving the life.
I also love the pink dress, Grace was as if a fairy-tail princess!:previous:

Oh my God!She needs to dye her grey hair here........:eek:

:rose: Sensibility what wonderful pics.

:rose2: I just adore the pic of Pss. Grace with Ingrid Bergmen her dress was wow really beautiful. Do you know how much Pss. Grace weighed in the swimsuit pic?? Even in her weight gain she always remained beautful and elegante:heartflower:

Thank you, you can look for more pics in simplyclassic and soclassic sites.

Caroline reminds me of her when she uses glasses. Grace had such a style!

And attended a conference on behalf of the La Leche League at the Black Hotel (Chicago, 1969)

http://i47.tinypic.com/2psopdv.jpg

Caroline these days is SOOO reminiscent of Grace here! A warm, beautiful, and very intelligent smile; and working hard for a great cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Wonderful pics. Somewhere we heard it said that Pss. Grace at some point had streaked her hair and that it looked lovely.

:rose:to be perfectly honest we would like to see as many of those pics as possible and the outfits that she wore with it and it's most certain they must have been lovely. :heartflower:

I've read in a few places that Princess Grace wore either a Claddagh ring or a Claddagh brooch. However, I cannot find a picture of this.

Has anyone seen a picture of her wearing it? I think she got it around 1962.

Zubiaur, you always contribute with great pics of Grace. Thanks :rose2:

These pics are new for me,and it is amazing as I am a collector.Thanks sensibility.:flowers:
In the first one,she is so glamorous.I love her class and style in London,and in San Remo ,I love her Hermes scarf,so sophisticated.:rose2:

Sensibility does it again!

Sensibility, how do you manage to always post such wonderful pix and creations of our beloved Grace? Your collage is lovely. Were those screencaps taken from the documentary "A Look At Monaco" from the early 1960s? I think I recognize that green top she's wearing. Princess Caroline wore that in a photo that was published in "W" magazine a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom