The Late Princess Grace: Pictures and News Part VII

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much Zubiaur, last pictures are very nice!!!

How Beautiful in those HQ pics!!
She was an ethereal beauty, thanks Zubiaur for them :rose2:

I´m not sure but I have a lot of doubts... I think no.

If she´d had wrote that poetry it must to be any publishing. There isn´t any biographical book or website where say that Grace wrote poetry or was poet... However she was amazing as well, I´m sure that if she would had wanted, she would had wrote poetry or a novel!

Glistening Seas

:xmastree2: Honestly, i don't think that Pss Grace actually wrote any of the work that they performed on the Album of Poetry?? But i cannot be sure about that.

:candycane: However, it would be good to see if anyone knows what prompted Pss. Grace to do such a dee-lightful and creative project?:advent:

Grace Kelly Places Now!

All the places where last Princess Grace lived, visited and stayed. There´re a lot of places that we can research in google maps, like old Barbizon Hotel or the Kelly summer House in Ocean City.

Glistening Seas

:stocking: Say Sensibility what a great idea!

:candycane: it would be wonferful to see the Barbazon hotel where Pss. Grace lived and the place in Ocean city they used to have.

:candycane: We loved all the pics and articles from the B & B that Pss. Graces relatives have truly beautiful and quite the interesting reading :advent:

I was wondering if anyone here knows the name of Princess Grace's lady in waiting during the 70s, not Virginia Gallico. She is seen in some photos of Princess Grace in Paris during the mid-late 70s, blonde haired woman.

Perhaps is it the mother of actress Fanny Ardant? In many an interview she stated her mother used to be Princess Grace's lady in waiting in the 60's/70's, but I can't recall if she ever mentioned her mother's name.

Thanks, now that you mention it, it could be quite possible since she has a slight air to Fanny, and that would explain why Fanny attended Caroline's Pre-wedding Ball in 1978. Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the High Society photo have it as screen saver and I love looking at it the fanart is just beautiful I look at these of Grace and how she remained so public perfect and wonder about her offspring .. they never really have done as well. She certainly is a hard act to follow.

Grace's poetry

In several of Grace's biographies there is mention of poems she wrote as a child. One that begins "Little flower you're the lucky one...." comes to mind first. I searched on Google and found this link: High Society by Donald Spoto - Excerpt

It is Donald Spoto's new book about Grace and it has the full text of this poem and another short verse "little Gracie" composed. You must scroll down from the cover to pages 20-21 to read this sweet little poem. The verse is on page 14. Happy reading fellow Grace admirers!:rainbow:

Who that lady?

I was wondering if anyone here knows the name of Princess Grace's lady in waiting during the 70s, not Virginia Gallico. She is seen in some photos of Princess Grace in Paris during the mid-late 70s, blonde haired woman.

Could you post a picture of this woman, monaco70s? I don't know if I can identify her, but I'm curious to see what she looks like.:bounce:

Glistening Seas

:newyear: Happy holidays Say, that peach & grey outfit is the first time we have seen that one it's beautiful!

:candycane:Most all the outfits Pss. Grace wore were exquisite. :xmastree2:

Does anybody know what was the relashionship between Grace Kelly and Kennedy family (specially last Jonh F. K). I think she was a litle bit in love of him, have you seen the picture in the white house? It´s very developer.

Does anybody know if their had a relashionship before?

Does anybody know what was the relashionship between Grace Kelly and Kennedy family (specially last Jonh F. K). I think she was a litle bit in love of him, have you seen the picture in the white house? It´s very developer.

Does anybody know if their had a relashionship before?
No,all is false,never had relationship with him.

Glistening Seas

:newyear: Someone mentioned that JFK and Ranier & Pss. Grace were good friends and perhaps in photo's some have misinterpreted to think that there was some sort of love relationship going on?

:candycane:It was no secret JFK had a reputation of being a bit of a ladies man and was smitten with Pss. Grace. But, in reality what man wasn't smitten with Pss. Grace :lol: it seems!
:candycane:They said at first that Jackie was aware of the "chemistry" and it fueled some sort of dislike from Jackie towards Pss. Grace but then they worked things out and then became friends. it happens.

:candycane:while pics at a glance may give an impression of more than there is. But honestly it's hard not to notice the fact that Ranier & Pss. Grace loved each other and their family:advent:

Thanks for your answers. Anyway, I would had loved to see Grace and John together, both so american and elegant! lovely:)

Thanks for your answers. Anyway, I would had loved to see Grace and John together, both so american and elegant! lovely:)

In one of my Jacqueline Kennedy books there is a photo of Princess Grace visiting John F. Kennedy in the hospital in the 1950's. Kennedy had back surgery and recovery was very long. Devoted Jackie had Princess Grace visited to help lift his spirit. There was a friendship between the couples nothing else. I believe Princess Grace father would have like a marriage
between a Kennedy and Kelly, but it ever happen because Grace met her Prince.:);):)

Thank you Georgiea,
Could you scan that picture of princess grace visiting JFK in the hospital and share with us?
Best toyou
x
LILY.

She looked really beautiful in the 3rd picture. Thanks, ZUBIAUR! :)

Just so gorgeous I love the first of the above photos one of my favourites. Thanks for reminding me.... is that when she met JFK I will check.... I just love these photos of her have such powerful statements for CP'S of this generation. IMO

Thank you Georgiea,
Could you scan that picture of princess grace visiting JFK in the hospital and share with us?
Best to you
x
LILY.

Dear Lily,

I went through all my books. I could not find a photo. But in the book "A Woman Named Jackie" by Mr. Heymann on page 171 there is a paragraph about the meeting. It has been a long time since I read about Jacqueline Kennedy. Sorry if I misinformed anyone.:);):)

Back
Top Bottom