The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Nobility

First time I see this picture from LIFE magazine,this is sooooo beautiful!! It could've been taken yesterday! :https://pinterest.com/pin/414401603182582178/ her gown is absolutely gorgeous!!

Old 05-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt View Post
First time I see this picture from LIFE magazine,this is sooooo beautiful!! It could've been taken yesterday! :https://pinterest.com/pin/414401603182582178/ her gown is absolutely gorgeous!!
Completely agree Very special pictures and a lovely dress, very regal and stylish! Do we know who created this robe? Is it from her Hollywood couturist who also made her wedding gown or from a French label or someone else?

. Helen Keller
Old 05-20-2013, 12:23 PM
Royal Highness

A wonderful find. Thank you for posting. It's so rare to find a gown which we haven't seen before.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post

Completely agree Very special pictures and a lovely dress, very regal and stylish! Do we know who created this robe? Is it from her Hollywood couturist who also made her wedding gown or from a French label or someone else?
Unfortunately, it did'nt say who had made the fab gown.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:18 AM
Royal Highness

Princess Grace visiting Peynet exhibition in Antibes.
tumblr
Old 08-06-2013, 07:53 AM
Royal Highness

A new Grace exhibition is being hosted at the Philadelphia museum this Autumn. It appears to be similar to the one at London's V & A held several years ago.

Exhibition details
Old 08-17-2013, 03:23 AM
Gentry

Quote:

That's not Grace Kelly
Old 09-15-2013, 04:30 PM
Royal Highness

Pictures and details of Grace sitting for a sculpture in 1973
Petrus
Old 09-20-2013, 03:17 PM
Royal Highness

A picture of Grace I haven't come across before. Not sure about the length of her coat or the shoes).
pic
Old 10-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

The princess Grace awards gala will take place on october 30 th 2013, princess Charlene will attend to this gala.

Awards Gala | Princess Grace Foundation-USA

I think Prince Albert will have a big duty this day because he is always present at a launching of a exposition on her mother, I know that princess Charlene is a part now of the family Grimaldi and she is worthy to represent the family to this important event in the memory of the work of Princess Grace for the young artists but I am angry to see that princess Grace has a big family and nobody of her children nobody of her grandchildren will be there apart Charlene who is only her daughter in law. I announced this event in the tread of Princess charlene and no reactions , nobody to say " Princess Grace was your mother , or your grandmother, she was a very lovely princess and a very good mother , cancel some event and go to attend to this event in the memory of this lady'
Old 10-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Royal Highness

I think I am right in saying that over the years different members of the family have attended the Foundation Gala. If this was a one off event or a jubilee year for the Foundation then I'm sure one of Grace's children would be there. For the travelling exhibition about Grace, again different members of the family have attended - usually Albert or Caroline, but not always. I think Charlene was the only member who attended the opening in Australia. I think Grace's family do honour the memory of her, and Charlene as you rightly say is a " worthy" member of the family, so I don't feel they are letting themselves down in any way.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:25 PM
Royal Highness

An interesting article to accompany the opening of a new exhibition in Philadelphia including information about a Grace Kelly tour of the area she grew up in.
Philly.com
Old 11-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Grace on the front cover of December edition of Tatler with article " The Real Princess Grace " inside.
Huffington Post
Old 11-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Nobility

first time to see this pic, thought it was Charlene in the beginning

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e2edd3438...zf24o1_500.jpg
Old 11-23-2013, 07:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyalCouturier View Post
first time to see this pic, thought it was Charlene in the beginning

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e2edd3438...zf24o1_500.jpg
Who is in the pic? Could not b Grace Kelly! It should be a very old pic and it does not make sense!
Old 11-23-2013, 08:27 AM
Courtier

That is Grace.
It was taken on the same day she played baseball during the American week in Monaco
The late Princess Grace part 3
Kind Of Funny Shots - Princely Family of Monaco
TipsImages : Stock Photography
Old 11-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I don't think that it is Princess Grace. I enlarged the picture and her nose is too long go be Grace Kelly. It is a beautiful photo though.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Royal Highness

A nice gallery of photos including a couple of unusual shots if you scroll down to the end.

The Decadence project
Old 01-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
A nice gallery of photos including a couple of unusual shots if you scroll down to the end.

The Decadence project
Wonderful gallery of photos,many of them are new to me & I really like the family photo of Grace,Rainier and their 3 children.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Grace at Menton Music Festival with Russian cellist, Rostopovich 1974

The Granger Collection

ditto

In coming across these two pics, I discovered there's a whole gallery of Princess Grace pics in The Granger Collection, many I haven't seen before, just enter princess Grace in the search engine. Enjoy!