The Late Princess Grace: Pictures and News Part VII

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read somewhere that Princess Grace assisted to Charles and Diana's wedding with her son Albert. I've nerver seen the pics of her at this wedding. Could anyone tell me where I can see it?

I don't know if the wedding thread for Princess Diana and Prince Charles maybe includes more
pics, but there is at least one I know of, check out page 12 and 13 (first post on page 13) in
this thread, Princess Grace and Prince Albert can be seen on the official wedding pic of the
couple and their royal guests. Hope that helps at least a bit :flowers:

** Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer: July 29, 1981 **

Thank you Iceflower! I can't really see them on this pic, it's a bit difficult. I keep on seaching!

Wow, I didn't know until now that Prince Albert was at Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding in 1981!?! Seriously.

The only thing I recall from that day was Diana herself, something I was so blessed to be alive to see that magical summer when I had just left childhood and entered teenhood, lol. :D

Hmm, I recall seeing Princess Grace meeting Lady Diana Spencer for the first time at Diana's first official appearance with Prince Charles after the engagement. But after that nothing else except seeing Princess Diana at Princess Grace's funeral.

And as far as the wedding goes, I don't think I've ever seen a photo of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier at the wedding, rather I just assumed that they were there together? Hmm...

It was Prince Albert and Princess Grace. I remember seeing them on television entering the church but it was really quick.

Thanks Elly C for that link to that wonderful website. It contains so many beautiful pictures of Grace.

Here's the incredible Princess Grace in another English wedding -- that of Princess Anne's. She was criticized for wearing white on that event. She looks divine though. Pictures like this prove that the Princess Grace years were simply magical, and she was without rival.

Mad Hattery! » HSH Princess Grace

Last edited:
So many lovely pics of Grace! I never get tired of looking at them.

I was scrolling through the old topics and was amused the argument over whether Grace was a virgin or not before marriage. Do people really still care about that? If she had sex before marriage--so what. Lots of people do. And they aren't considered fallen or vile or slutty. I'm inclined to believe that she wasn't--given that her both Robyns and Quine (both close confidents, although Quine for much a much longer period than Robyns, obviously) said she wasn't.

Anyway, I have been known the miss the obvious, so they've probably already been scanned, but if not: could someone make scans of Grace's flower pressings from her book My Book of Flowers? (I think this is the right topic to ask the question in, if not, direct me to the appropriate place.)

It's funny that they chose the black dress. PG always hated that dress.

It's funny that they chose the black dress. PG always hated that dress.
Yes - when you think of all the fantastic outfits they could have chosen. It might be to do with difficulty in getting permission for reproduction of the outfits.

Thanks for that LovelyKate. Slightly creepy, but just shows how Grace shames the rest, hehe.

I wonder if Dior got the permission to use Grace Kelly's image from the Palace or from MGM ...

^ Maybe from both? I asked myself the same question when I saw the video. She's so gracious, and luminous, that yes, as you said, she shames the rest!!

I don't think that Grace shames the rest of those stunning women. She's beautiful and charming, granted, but Marlene Dietrich is, either.

What a gorgeous,glamourous commercial,well done!All of the women were great,Ms Theron,Grace Kelly,Marlene Dietrich and Marylin are beautiful and talented and each of them has a different style and appeal-I don´t like to compare them since I believe it´s silly to compare something that can´t be measured or evaluated properly-everyone finds someone attractive for different reasons...

It will be difficult to find someone that can pull off the role of Grace Kelly. Let's hope they'll find the right actress.

Princesse Grace, her daily life and wardrobe

Hello Everyone,

I am a student currently carrying out a research project on the late Princess Grace of Monaco looking at the knitwear she wore as part of her daily life, particularly her famed twinsets. I was wondering if I could reach out to the forum to benefit from your knowledge in terms of where may be profitable to carry out picture research on the web, and in institutions in Monaco and around the world, and even if you are willing to share any imagery yourselves please.

Thank you very much for your time,
Ben.

Hello Everyone,

I am a student currently carrying out a research project on the late Princess Grace of Monaco looking at the knitwear she wore as part of her daily life, particularly her famed twinsets. I was wondering if I could reach out to the forum to benefit from your knowledge in terms of where may be profitable to carry out picture research on the web, and in institutions in Monaco and around the world, and even if you are willing to share any imagery yourselves please.

Thank you very much for your time,
Ben.
Well there are a lot of pics here if you check out the archive fashion threads & other threads related to Grace in the Monaco forums (actress etc). Also the Fashion Spot contains loads of pics

I think that the focus of this film will be very interesting -- not just your usual Grace Kelly biography that one can watch on cable TV. To see how Princess Grace supported her husband in his conflict with France and give it the same tone as "The King's Speech" will be a very refreshing approach to portraying how important she has always been to the principality.

Grace Kelly Film in the Works (Exclusive) - The Hollywood Reporter

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gallery/actresses-who-could-play-grace-kelly-253221

Last edited:
A lovely picture of Grace dressed for a costume ball at the Fairmont hotel

Fairmont

Back
Top Bottom