The late Princess Grace Part V

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot mdeledda for your great pictures! It's nice to see Ma Kelly when she was younger.

Thanks, everyone.

The photograph is on Howell Conant's private archive, and published last year on Italian magazine "Oggi".

that picture does suprise me, could of imagine Princess grace doing that when she was an actress , but as a princess she seems so personal .

Correction Of Previous Link

Here's the link I meant to post:

Culver Pictures

Grace in Colorado summer stock theater, 1951.

The bath picture I believe is also being displayed at the Grace Kelly exhibit that is going on right now in Paris

"Prince Albert was very helpful in putting together the exhibition. He gave me free rein. There was no censorship, though when I came across a photograph of her in the bath he asked, 'Is it really necessary to see my mother in the bath?'" Mitterrand said. - irishtimes.com

EDIT: oh and I thought I would share two pictures of Grace, I especially like the one where she is holding a cat
Picture 1 and Picture 2
(scanned by me)

Last edited:
The bath picture I believe is also being displayed at the Grace Kelly exhibit that is going on right now in Paris

I will check it out. This Saturday I'm going to Paris to the Grace Kelly Exhibition. Can't wait! :)

What great photos, kochie332!! Where did you find them? You're lucky to have them. I'm forever searching for new pix of Grace and when I see them I always get so excited. I hope you'll post more!

What great photos, kochie332!! Where did you find them? You're lucky to have them. I'm forever searching for new pix of Grace and when I see them I always get so excited. I hope you'll post more!
i have these neighbors who have been movie memorabilia collectors for forever and they let me scan them which I am very grateful for. They really do have an amazing collection so i will try to get more scans from them :D

What a beautiful woman was Princess Grace. What a shame she couldn´t live longer to see her grandchildren!

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us -- there were some new ones that I've never seem.

Even when she started getting thick around the waist and began to look a little matronly, she kept that aristocratic way of carrying herself. She never lost her beauty..

thanks for the scans sensibility, its always interesting to see pictures from her modeling days

Thank you for sharing the nice pics, Sensibility. With some
it had been like looking into the personal photo album..:)

Here's a nice pic of Grace in the late 1960 or early 1970s I would
guess, but I'm not quite sure, there was no date given in the article.

---> Grace with glasses

One question, isn´t about Grace Kelly but It´s important for me. I would like to registrer in The Fashion Spot. It´s a forum wich have a lot of little forum about stars from the past, for example Princess Grace. I would like to be a member of these, like this (i love it). However I only can registrer there with a invitation. Are in this forum a member of these forum? Can somebody send me an invitation? Please, contact me if it´s possible.

Thank you a lot!
Carolyn.

Glistening Seas

:verysad: h-mmm It seems probably quite a few have not been able to register there either. it's an invitation only site. From what it appears to be ?is probably a socialite site, perhaaaps, maybee??

there's articles somewhere's that they print for anyone viewing pleasure however it would be fun to get info on it, if available?

Last edited:
You don't need to be a member to view - There are pages & pages of photos of Grace, Caroline & Charlotte (not so many of Stephanie). It really is worth having a look from time to time. BUT the quality of discussion on the forum comes nowhere close to this one.
(If you're desperate to join you can go on a waiting list - if you check out the questions you have to answer to be considered, I guess most of us would include a few white lies!)

Glistening Seas

:D The quality of forum would indeed "not" be a good as this forum is true. The articles are not as in "depth" as one finds here on this site. This is indeed a unique site. :TRFrules:

^^ If anyone wants to join the Fashion Spot, PM me, and I'll invite you...:flowers:

Thank you for sharing the nice pics, Sensibility. With some
it had been like looking into the personal photo album..:)

Here's a nice pic of Grace in the late 1960 or early 1970s I would
guess, but I'm not quite sure, there was no date given in the article.

---> Grace with glasses

What a wonderful photo iceflower! thanks! :flowers:

And imagine that, Princess Grace had Harry Potter glasses before they were Harry Potter glasses...... ;)

ha,ha,ha oh Lea! I laughted a lot with your last comment, that glasses wasn´t very tipycall of Princess Grace! However, she was beautiful with all...

ha,ha,ha oh Lea! I laughted a lot with your last comment, that glasses wasn´t very tipycall of Princess Grace! However, she was beautiful with all...

:D

She was beautiful at every age, wasn't she? And glasses or no glasses. I really like the photo you've used for your avatar and think she looked lovely when she was wearing the glasses she's holding there too!

Thanks Sensibility! Have a nice weekend coming up!

^^ If anyone wants to join the Fashion Spot, PM me, and I'll invite you...:flowers:
Hi:
I would like to join the fashion spot because I am a fan of Princess Grace,
please let me know if you can invite me .Thanks

Hello again,

I would like to share you photos of my visit to "The Grace Kelly Years" in Mónaco, two summer ago.

August. 2007 Monte Carlo. Monaco

Monaco beautiful landscape.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3182/2758185796_aa347e07fb_o.jpg
The exposition.
"Dreams come true!".
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3121/2757351103_35f803ca79_o.jpg
Princess Grace Ave.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/2758184830_7659509d0a_o.jpg

That travell was a very emotive a significative present of my mother. She know Grace Kelly is very important for me, she represent all my future, my dreams. Some girls would like to be like "Kate Moss" or other explosive woman. However I dream with become a elegant, working and confident woman, like Princess Grace...

I hope you like my photos, It was a travell who I recomend to everybody.
Carolyn.

Great findings! Was she the godmother of the child she's holding?
Monacos, unfortunately I do not know that, the article did not say anything
about that, the pic was only combined with her (now very sad) statement
that she was looking forward to having grandchildren..

What a wonderful photo iceflower! thanks! :flowers:

And imagine that, Princess Grace had Harry Potter glasses before they were Harry Potter glasses...... ;)
Funny observation :D and you are most welcome!

Sensibility, thank you for sharing these very private pics of a surely unforgettable
journey to Monaco. It's great to read that you've enjoyed it that much
and that you have this wonderful woman as an inspiring example in life! :)

Hi:
I agree with sensibility because I am a fan of princess Grace and I have been in The exposition of Grace in Monaco two times ,because it was too big to be seen in a day,and this summer I have been in the exposition in Paris.The best exposition is the exposition of Monaco because it is bigger (4000m) and the one in Paris 700m only.I do not understand why it is so small.

I agree with sensibility,because I can not understand why people admire kate Moss.Nowadays, I think there are no women like princess Grace ,who it is an example of perfect beauty,elegance,and GLAMOUR,that glamour that has disappeared today.The only woman ,that in my opinion ,resembles princess Grace is princes Mathilde of Belgium.She also represents past times of elegance,glamour and good manners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom