The late Princess Grace part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
monaco70s said:
Great pics everyone! They all show oen more time how beautiful and stunning Princess Grace was :) I really like the 3 pictures tbhrc posted of her in the Palace.
I totally agree with that :) Plus: those pics on which her hair looks red are always nice to look at!

She was a one in a million in so many ways. God rest her soul.

Yours pics are absolutly beautiful Tbhrc !! Thanks a lot !:)

princess Grace
(pdv, news.com)

3301dq.jpg

spfphotos0016819ph.jpg

3539vp.jpg

She aged so gracefully (no pun intended). She remained very attractive & didn't turn into a manaquin(sp) at the hands of a plastic surgeon.

have you got pictures concerning the annoucement of Grace & ranieris' wedding? Or pictures concerning the engagement?

Thanks a lot

M.

LadyMichelle said:
have you got pictures concerning the annoucement of Grace & ranieris' wedding? Or pictures concerning the engagement?

Thanks a lot

M.

there's a thread for that around here. you could try looking back in the pages of this board. you should find it there.

LadyMichelle said:

Thanks a lot

M.

Take a look at this post in the Links Thread - there you'll find links to the different engagement and wedding threads.....

Princess Grace....
(news.com, pdv)
spfphotos0016430im.jpg
1475ak.jpg

2227ay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pss Grace Stunning !!
Clippings from German Magazine NEUE REVUE

14j56gw.jpg

Clippings from German Magazine Frau mit Herz

14j5aqc.jpg

Wow really thank you for the pics.

Wow! Thanx for sharing flowerpower and Nina!:)

I actually have that mag but totally forget about it, so here are the pics from Neue Revue:

14jqc0h.jpg
14jqc75.jpg
14jqceq.jpg
14jqcl1.jpg
14jqcup.jpg
14jqd6d.jpg
14jqerk.jpg

these pics kinda end the debate as to who the most stunning of the Grimaldi women is :)

royrrules said:
these pics kinda end the debate as to who the most stunning of the Grimaldi women is :)

Yes I think so too...

and looking at those pics of Grace in the water I find it so hard to believe they were taken 50 yrs ago! :eek: Gorgeous pics - thanks tbhrc & flowerpower. :)

Last edited:
Tbhrc thank you for sheering these wonderful pictures of Grace,:) :) the one’s she is in the water are beautiful...

Thanx tbhrc!

Gorgeous pics, indeed! Timeless beauty :)
All photos by Howell Conant?

Ianna said:
Thanx tbhrc!

Gorgeous pics, indeed! Timeless beauty :)
All photos by Howell Conant?

Yes you're right Ianna, the water/holiday pics are all from Howell Conant.

The water pics were taken in Jamaica and Conant said that Grace was really nice and professional :she never complained.;)

I am

speechless !!!!!!!!
Have nerver seen these pics !!! thanks merci gracias danke !!!

tbhrc said:
I actually have that mag but totally forget about it, so here are the pics from Neue Revue:

As alway tbhrc, you post such wonderful finds! I'd only seen the iconic version (the last of post #107).

Is there a Royal (or favored) photographer now? There is lagence of course, but it seems to cover more Monaco than Grimaldi.

Ann

Beautiful pics and even more gourgeos Grace! Thanks!
Was she already married with ranier at that time?

Piewi said:
Beautiful pics and even more gourgeos Grace! Thanks!
Was she already married with ranier at that time?

no, that was a little before her marriage.

I highly doubt Rainier would have allowed the illusion of nudity.

This seemed to be when she was post-Oleg and pre-Rainier (though she could have been corresponding with Rainier already). She was freer in a lot of choices.

Ann

Suonymona said:
She was freer in a lot of choices.

I think, this fact - no longer having that many choices - has surely been one of the negative aspects of her marriage and life as a princess..

Some screencaps:

154ug4j.jpg
154ugqr.jpg
154ujq0.jpg
154ultt.jpg

(SAT1)

Grace showing parts of the art collection in the Palace:

1603575.jpg

(FIS)

Status
Not open for further replies.