The Late Princess Grace of Monaco - Part VI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to the the sixth thread to discuss the late Princess Grace of Monaco.

The previous thread can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/the-late-princess-grace-part-v-16740-10.html .

Please have a look at the

• Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

Last edited:
:clap:Woh you've come up trumps again Zubiaur- some I haven't seen before & some unusual camera angles on others. Thank you:princess3:

Wow, You got a really nice up close pictures of Princess Grace! ;) Thanks for posting them, Zubiaur. :flowers:

I love the third pic of that last set, ZUBIAUR. I had
used it as an avatar for more than half a year and
feel I should use it again :), it's one of my all-time
-favourite pics of Grace. Once again thanks a lot for
sharing these great memories :flowers:

:monacostandard:Wonderful! Great pics, ZUBIAUR!!! Congratulations for your great work!!!:flowers:

Zubiaur! You are a gem!! Thank you for those lovely photos!

I can't help but say this, the photos with her in the black dress looks like it came from a movie! :D

Zubaiur, thanks for posting these gorgeous pics!:flowers::flowers::flowers:
Princess Grace was so beautiful, elegant and classy. She was always perfect on any event and in her private life.
I am glad to see we all share the admiration for Princess Grace!

Thanks Elly C,Chantal C,iceflower,Doncella,Satinecharm and Giov for your kind words:flowers:.It seems ,we all , are really Princess Grace fans:flowers:

Thanks Elly C for this photo ,I have never seen before.:clap:
Please,I remember everybody who wants to see the Wedding in Monaco to be available in DVD ,to vote in www.tcm.com on the right side .
Thanks in advance

Princess Grace with Nancy Reagan & Douglas Fairbank Junior dinner at the Winfield Hotel, London prior to the Royal Wedding 1981

courtesy of the Reagan archives

Thanks for the photos of Princess Grace, Zubiaur and Elly C.;) I've never seen the picture of Grace with Douglas Fairbank Jr and Nancy Regan. Is this Winfield hotel Princess Grace staying at pior to Princess Diana and Prince Charles royal wedding?

Thanks for the photos of Princess Grace, Zubiaur and Elly C.;) I've never seen the picture of Grace with Douglas Fairbank Jr and Nancy Regan. Is this Winfield hotel Princess Grace staying at pior to Princess Diana and Prince Charles royal wedding?
Yes it is & doesn't Grace look fantastic?!

What wonderful pictures!!! Thank you so much!!:flowers: Princess Grace had a spirit about her that was truly lovely.

Great pictures, but so didnt like that film "the swan" she looked lovely in it , but it was so boring . but thanks for posting the pictures

I adore these pictures you show us Zubiaur. Grace's affection and tenderness leave me spell bound and I know she is ever the great woman behind the cinema. Looking at these images you brought to us of her bearing a child in her arms and her steadfast prowess as a monarchist and former actress only leave one breathless. All these instances that peer us into her life are a gratifying experience for me as an audience surveyor. I have great admiration for all things of the past. The blessings in her dramatic attest both in life and in character demonstrate, inspire the spell bound to appraisal and resound in appreciation. I enjoy the actress Grace Kelly and I adore Grace Princess we follow. All the stars in heaven beaconed on one timeless, and shiningly person on Earth. Her hue and magnificent sparkle, like a diamond, glow forever more. She is a marvel and epic for us who look upon all. I am grateful. I'll continue to look at her bestowing ever effortlessness we all can see. Thanks for sharing more intimateness into the life of Grace of Monaco. Thank you. :angel:

I love all of your pictures of Princess Grace, Zubiaur! ;) I've never seen most of the pictures before. Please keep posting! It's enjoyable to look at the photos.:)

Glistening Seas

:flowers:Ohhh the black dress is indeed my fav too and the white dress someone else was wearing with the fur? Is it possible to get a more clearer pics of the Pss Grace black dress. it's a fabulous outfit. Overall the black dress is a fav although the peach one is beautiful as well. Look forward to hearing more about the new biography that will be out in June.

Princess Grace meeting Baron Heger de Loewenfeld, 1960 (ish)

courtesy of Galerie Pascal Polar

Photo1

Photo2

Photo3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom