The Late Princess Grace of Monaco - Part VI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God was with Grace, God was in Grace, God is with her. That it why she was always
entuziast, smiling, cam, warm, content. A princess like a spring morning.:flowers:

Thanks Zubiaur for these pictures! I mostly like the first one...

Thanks zubiaur for the pics! they are great as usual. I specially like the 4th one, and the one with Lizanne. I don't know too many pics of Grace with her little sister :flowers:

i love the first picture...she still is the most beautiful person...

Thank you, Zubiaur for the pictures. I really like the first picture. I am always happy to see your pictures of Grace. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
With all due respect, dear ZUBIAUR, I believe that is Lizanne. And that first portrait of Grace in the garden is just delightful! Where did you find it?
Yes,sorry,I was mistaken with the name.She is Lizanne:whistling:

The rare photos of Princess Grace are here :):

http://i32.tinypic.com/33ayxc0.jpg (1959)
http://i25.tinypic.com/1zwchlc.jpg (1960) - The special day for Princess Grace and her mother, unveiling of the memoriral in honour of Grace's Father, Jack Kelly.;)
In the first photo ,she is stunning.I love her smile and hairstyle and the jewels she wears ,are her favourites.I love the brooch in the hair...

Last edited by a moderator:
In the first photo ,she is stunning.I love her smile and hairstyle and the jewels she wears ,are her favourites.I love the brooch in the hair...
I love the smile too, ZUBIAUR! It's so charming and makes her far younger. Such picts are just the most astounding!

She had the most perfect face ever! I like very much the first pic that you posted of the whole bunch, zubiaur. Fantastic hair!

I'll be never tied of seeing the photos of Princess Grace, though most of them have been looked fixedly.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom