The Late Princess Grace of Monaco - Part VI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^This is one of the superproductions i love to see. Her gown, and hair are lovely :rose2:

I love seeing all of these old pictures of Grace. She was perfect looking.

Thank you mdeledda for the pics. In the second one I can see from where Pss Caroline inherited her perfect bone structure :flowers:

The date of the "Walk of Style" at NY is October 22nd, 2009.

Thank you very much, Mdeledda, for the wonderful photos!:flowers:
They were made in different times.
The official portrait of Princess Grace was created in 1973, not in 1969.
And the first two photos (where Princess wore black dress with a medal, hanging on her neck ) were from far 1969.:rolleyes:

She looks wonderful and lovely without even trying to. She was great!

Wonderful photos,Artume.I like specially the second one in pink.Lovely:angel:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: mdeledda, the 1967 pic what is those 2 items on PSS Grace outside of coat???

:rose: pics aren't too clear?? The pics of PSS Grace in the sword room took one's breath away!! One can get a breataking sense of scale of height of this magnificient display. :heartflower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning profile! Does anyone wkonws the origin of the broach she is wearing on her dress?

It is a camafeo she usually wore.It is so beautiful and the dress was golden.:flowers:

Donald Spoto, the author of the latest Grace Kelly biography gives an assessment of the qualities of her character in this brief interview. Those of us who hold Grace's character in high regard will not be surprised to hear his praise for her integrity.
Donald Spoto

Donald Spoto, the author of the latest Grace Kelly biography gives an assessment of the qualities of her character in this brief interview. Those of us who hold Grace's character in high regard will not be surprised to hear his praise for her integrity.
Donald Spoto

I am glad to hear it.The author says he says the truth so he can sleeps at nights and that nowadays authors try to destroy reputations.Grace has been unfairly treated with most authors with lies.It is the time to hear the truth.:angel::flowers:

what it`s interesting about Grace`s death, is that she was pulled out of the car through the rear window and years before that she acted in the movie : "Rear Window"

I have to say Zubiaur, that you have a great collection of photos of Princess Grace. And she looks wonderful in all of them!

An article by Phil Butler at Everything PR that sums up so much of Grace's qualities both in her public & private life.
Grace : A Lesson in Serenity

Princess Grace will always be a perfect, ideal and beautiful fashion icon, image though the times.
Many Hollywood stars try to imitate her make-up, haido, voice and others, but they fail. And it happens because she was true and always self-contained.:rolleyes:

Glistening Seas

:writing:Whuan-derful article!! It does seem almost the hollywood era of Pss. Grace was gone when she left. Perhaps, that's what made Pss. Grace so special that she was unique!!

They are not related, but they do resemble each other amazingly. In fact, Catherine Deneuve is the only woman I've seen as beautiful as Grace. Btw, great pic of Deneuve :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom