The Late Princess Grace of Monaco - Part VI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glistening Seas

:flowers: the article says that Pss. Grace had flowers named after her children?? does anyone have pics of those flowers? it would be lovely to see??:heartflower:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: So, glad to see someone could post the flowers for them. They are each as beautiful as whom they have been named after!!! quite cool. :thistle:

I love Grace's flower pressings! I'm going to make my own flower art this year :)

Me too White Princess. I love looking at all these photos of Princess Grace. There's not a bad picture. She really improves my esteem by making me feel worshipped by default. Every time I look at her spirit I'm left with awe as she takes me to another place and another land. I keep looking at her eyes and am left with surprise as she doesn't hide her ever glow for us to see. I mean that Ms. Kelly always binds a weaving through effort in showing that leaves me empowered. I mean that Grace is my hero and a woman who sparkled and shined and made our lives seem good. I will be forever grateful at her artful graciousness. If I could I would love to give her flowers. And I will as a fan who will always follow. I hope I haven't gotten carried away. She's just that lovely.

Thanks for these photos, Zubiar.

On photo number two, Grace is wearing the gown she wore for her grand, Scorpio-themed 40th bday party. This photo is not of that event though. Another proof of what those close to her have said, that Grace Kelly inherited her German mother's frugal ways. Her favorite designer, Marc Bohan of Dior, said in a biography that he had to talk to Grace to let go of some dresses as she tends to wear them over and over again!

Thanks dear royrrules for the information:flowers:.That means Grace was mean.I know she was very sentimental too.She never threw away anything,and she said her home was full of unneccesary things because she did not throw away anything,because everything was a memory to remember,as an example,she had her dolls of her childhood new,because she used the dolls of her sisters instead of hers.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2jcg3yb.jpg:rose:
http://i42.tinypic.com/4kfzbb.jpg:rose:

Thank goodness she was thrifty and sentimental -- otherwise, there wouldn't be enough interesting items to showcase in the Grace Kelly exhibits !!!

What can we learn from this?

My understanding is a the car breaks were not functioning properly.

Perhaps technology that communicates with the cars CPU offering two voices to the passenger and driver will assure faulty breaks can not occur in the future. Today's cars do communicate with all components of a car so offering two voices in case one is disabled can help the passenger too.

Just some thoughts to help prevent such tragedies in the future.

Peace,

E-T

Thanks so much,mdeledda:clap:.You have done a wonderful work that I appreciate very much.Every photo is meaningfull,is a part of her life:flowers:I like specially those of Grace as a princess ,she is a fairy tale princess:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: quite beautiful collection of photo's. it was so good to see pics of Pss. Grace and her mother father and siblings. good job!! :ROFLMAO:

I like specially The first photo.Grace with a jewel on her hair.She was glamorous.Thanks mdeledda:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom