The Late Princess Grace of Monaco - Part VI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the review Futurestar00.:flowers: The conclusion that Grace died of a stroke seems much more rational to me than some of the speculations which surface from time to time, I do hope you manage to post to YouTube!

Sounds like the new documentary just seems to go over the old theories again, another hour that ends in no new information, how many times do they have to make new programs with nothing new to say, to come to the conclusion that the accident was caused by grace suffering a stroke is no news at all.

As grace fans we all want to know what caused the accident but this gives us nothing new, until these investigations actually come up with any new proof i think they should let grace rest in peace and stop trying to cash in on her name.

i think they should let grace rest in peace and stop trying to cash in on her name.

I absolutely agree with this. It is the problem with some of the more recent biographies of Grace - they tend to give too much attention to rumours/hearsay masquerading as new insights.

ZUBIAUR,
do you know where and when(date) picture three (http://i43.tinypic.com/2moxvyc.jpg) was taken. I´m interested in reason for the painting of grace with here 2 kids - it was shown at the palace homepage some years ago and IMO tourists can watch it there.
Was it a gift ? Or a "normal" painting like its done for royals ... :)

You might be interested in this article about Vidal Quadras concerning the various portraits he painted of Grace

Vidal Quadras

:previous: Lovely pic! She had perfect features...who's the man represented in the bust?

Glistening Seas

:flowers: These outfits are my fav as well. Her clothes were always tasteful and very stylish too!

She is so chic ,specially in the first pic ,and in the third one, she wears a beautiful pink ball gown displayed in the Grace kelly exhibition

:flowers: Zubiaur thanks for posting these very nice photos, really beautiful pics that I have not seen before. Grace did always seem to hold herself just perfect, actually I don't remember seeing an unflattering photo of her ever. She knows how to wear a great piece of jewelery also. ;)

I read that Princess Grace loved ballet and opera.:flowers:
She had always visited them.
During the 1950s and 1960s, the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo closed, reopened, and shut its doors once again. Yet Princess Grace of Monaco dreamed of returning a ballet company to her principality. In 1985, her daughter, the Princess of Hanover, founded Les Ballets de Monte Carlo.

Beautiful pics Zubiaur! I've never seen them before. Grace and Ava, two of the most beautiful actresses of Hollywood. Not even today you can find that type of beauty.
The 2nd pic is just awesome and the last one is cute. It's always cute to see Grace with her family :flowers:

Thanks for the pics Zubiar. On your second photo, nobody comes close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom