The Late Princess Grace of Monaco - Part VI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zubiaur, the photos are simply great!!!:flowers: But the first photo was made before the Oscar ceremony, when Grace was an actress.

By the way, Princess Grace recalled later that she had been persuaded not to marry designer Oleg Cassini by her mother and father. Princess Grace told one of her close friends: "Do you realise if my mother hadn't been so difficult about Oleg Cassini, I probably would have married him?" :angel:

One more story told that, being married Prince Rainier, Grace realised that there was no way of continuing the Hollywood career that she had so loved and began to regret not choosing a marriage that would have allowed her to work. "How many wonderful roles I might have played by now?" she apparently lamented. "How might my life have turned out? That one decision to marry Prince Rainier changed my entire future." :angel:

Zubiaur, the photos are simply great!!!:flowers: But the first photo was made before the Oscar ceremony, when Grace was an actress.

By the way, Princess Grace recalled later that she had been persuaded not to marry designer Oleg Cassini by her mother and father. Princess Grace told one of her close friends: "Do you realise if my mother hadn't been so difficult about Oleg Cassini, I probably would have married him?" :angel:

One more story told that, being married Prince Rainier, Grace realised that there was no way of continuing the Hollywood career that she had so loved and began to regret not choosing a marriage that would have allowed her to work. "How many wonderful roles I might have played by now?" she apparently lamented. "How might my life have turned out? That one decision to marry Prince Rainier changed my entire future." :angel:
That is not totally true.Grace wanted to make Marnie,a movie of Hitchcock ,when she was married, but she always gave more importance to being a mother than an actress.She said in one ocassion,if a woman wants to be a nuclear engineer ,that is ok ,but do not have children

That is not totally true.Grace wanted to make Marnie,a movie of Hitchcock ,when she was married, but she always gave more importance to being a mother than an actress.She said in one ocassion,if a woman wants to be a nuclear engineer ,that is ok ,but do not have children

Fact, but when children grew up and go to school she must felt a little bored. If she from time to time could play in one movie it wouldn't be so bad. But her husband was afraid what people in their country would say. I don't suppose she's ever regret her life. But when her children were adult and have their own life she missed her previous life. That's why Grace returned to the arts in a series of poetry readings on stage and the narration of the documentary The Children of Theater Street. She also narrated ABC's made-for-television film The Poppy Is Also a Flower(1966).

:flowers:Ohhh the black dress is indeed my fav too and the white dress someone else was wearing with the fur? Is it possible to get a more clearer pics of the Pss Grace black dress. it's a fabulous outfit. Overall the black dress is a fav although the peach one is beautiful as well. Look forward to hearing more about the new biography that will be out in June.
HSH, didnt wear black that often, i noticed

Sorry, but has this woman to resemble to Grace?

It is not an attempt to show that Faith Hill is the new Grace Kelly. Instead, this photo is one of three where the American Country Singer was made up to look like three distinct blondes -- Grace Kelly, Twiggy, and Brigitte Bardot. The intention is to demonstrate (not that it is that necessary especially in this forum) that Grace remains a power in the fashion and icon world. They could have easily chosen Marilyn Monroe but Grace was preferred instead.

And Faith Hill has proven to be a classy woman and performer and a very charitable person, so I think it's fine that she was made up to channel Grace.

I think Faith Hill looks more like Lana Turner, but I like the photo.

I hate when sb write ,,new Grace". Grace was only one. And Faith Hill should be Faith Hill.

I had never seen a picture of her wearing glasses before...Thanks, Zubiaur!

Two beautiful princesses together.They are both icons of style.Both are unforgettable:angel::rose::rose2:
As an anecdote,I say that Grace Kelly was Diana ´s favourite actress and Diana admired Grace very much.Diana went to Grace´s funeral

I don't think this link has been posted before... People magazine interview with Grace.
April 05, 1982
The site enables you to search other archive interviews/cover stories.
Enjoy :flowers:

Thanks so much,Elly C:flowers:Does it mean we can read the interview completely?

Yes, & you can get the layout of the original article/photospread. There's a very nice article about the Caroline & Stephanie following the death of Grace too.
September 28, 1987

Unfaithful

After Grace's death, Rainier was involved in any serius relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom