The Kelly Relatives

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Albert looks handsome in the first pic. Thanks LadyMacAlpine for the photos, they are great!

This is a tender photo,Albert with his uncle Jack Kelly.It is so tender:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: LadyMacAlpine wonderful photo's it's the first time we have viewed them. They are simply a beautiful family, aren't they! :rose::butterfly:

Fantastic pictures LadyMacAlpine. Do you know who the gentleman is in the pictures with Lizanne and Albert?

Fantastic pictures LadyMacAlpine. Do you know who the gentleman is in the pictures with Lizanne and Albert?
I have company coming for the weekend and put the photo's away but I'll look if I get everything done or to it next week.

I believe that is Don Levine, Lizanne's husband (he passed away from cancer on Dec 2000).

Great pics. Thanks for the photos, LadyMacAlpine. Do you know what year was the pics taken?

I would like to know if you, LadyMacAlpine know what year these pictures was taken. Would you please answer my question? Thank you in adavance.

Have any of the Casiraghis ever visited Philly? It doesn't really seem like their type of place but it would be cool to have them over here once in a while.

Have any of the Casiraghis ever visited Philly? It doesn't really seem like their type of place but it would be cool to have them over here once in a while.

I don't think the Casiraghi Trio has been here, but when Chris Levine owned the Sweetwater Farm B&B, apparently Caroline & Earnst stayed there for visits.

I would like to know if you, LadyMacAlpine know what year these pictures was taken. Would you please answer my question? Thank you in adavance.
I'm sorry I didn't see your original post because I don't read this thread someone told me about this post. I only looked to see what Zonk said being a moderator I wanted to make sure my post was okay. All the photo's I've posted in the past few weeks I received by mail and I had to scan them. There's no dates.

I'm sorry I didn't see your original post because I don't read this thread someone told me about this post. I only looked to see what Zonk said being a moderator I wanted to make sure my post was okay. All the photo's I've posted in the past few weeks I received by mail and I had to scan them. There's no dates.

Thank you for your time, LadyMacAlpine.:)

Thanks for the pics Sensibility! Grace really is her mother's daughter, but more beautiful :flowers:

I think Grace looked like her father. She had his features!

I have completed the family tree a bit more with info found in this thread and on the internet:

1. Margaret (Peggy)
1.1 Magaret (Meg) + Richard Roe + Packer (same as Grace Levine married)
1.1.1 Richard (godson of Caroline)
1.2 Lee

2. John Brendan + Mary Gray Freeman = known as Mary Spitzer + Sandra Warley

2.1John Bredan III
[SIZE=+0]2.2 Susan + Von Medicus[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]2.3 Elizabeth "Liz" (died)[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]2.4[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]2.5[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]2.6[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0](don't know if the children are in the right order)

3 Grace + Rainier
3.1 Caroline + Philippe Junot + Stefano Casiraghi + Ernst v Hannover
3.1.1 Andrea
3.1.2 Charlotte
3.1.3 Pierre
3.1.4 Alexandra
3.2 Albert
3.3 Stephanie + Daniel Ducruet
3.3.1 Louis
3.3.2 Pauline
3.3.3 Camille

4. Elizabeth Anne (Lizanne) + Donald Levine
4.1 Grace + Packer
4.2 Christopher + Vicky
4.2.1 Kelly
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Does anybody know how John Lehman is related?

John Lehman's mother was Princess Grace's first cousin. I don't know if it was on her mother's side of the family or her father's.

I think she was a model, wasn't she? I remember seeing some type of modeling pictures of her. She was so beautiful.

Oh my goodness, is it possible to be so beautiful ?

Grace Levine was not a model, some magazine did take pictures of her when she was going to the Univervisty of Paris and lived with Grace and Caroline. She had said the only modeling she had done was for her mother's charities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom