International Circus Festival & New Generation Festival 2012 - 2020, 2023, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The 39th International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo &"New Generation" Festival 2015

This is the thread dedicated to the 39th International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo
that takes place from January 15th - January 25th, 2015 at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monaco!

This is the new colourful 2015 flyer/poster!

Following the Circus Festival there will be the fourth edition of the Festival "New Generation",
a competition for young circus artists. The winners will be awarded with the "Gold Junior", "Silver Junior"
and the "Bronze Junior" referring to the awards given at the original festival.

Princess Stephanie will act as President, Pauline Ducruet will be the President of the Jury.

The Festival "New Generation" will take place on January 31st and February 1st, 2015.

Here's the official 2015 flyer/poster!

More information can be found at the official website montecarlofestival.mc!

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Looks like she is having a nice "talk" with the elephant..:) Precious and so nice that she is carrying on for her late father.

I always like to see P Stephanie, especially when she is so obviously enjoying what she's doing! Also nice to see her children become more involved in the affairs and events in Monaco. Looking forward to the circus events this year.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

One of the circus performers died last night practicing. He was a 24 year old Italian. He was jumping over a globe in either a motorcycle or small car. It looked really dangerous. I wish they wouldn't allow those kinds of acts.

Yes, there was a very tragic accident , the Young italian died in jumping on over a globe with a small motorcycle, it think it was dangerous these motorcycles had to jump also over the princely lodge and landed in the main entry. I think it was very dangerous for the Young men who were diving the motorcycles but for everybody. A very dangerous spectacle.
Usely, this spectacle was done outdoor..

There was a minute of silence in tribute of the poor Young man who is dead nad there were no photos with clowns as usually at the entry of the circus.
I think that this evening there will be Camille if Pauline is yet missing , she is in China for the Lancaster publicity .

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't expecting to see Charlene yestreday but I do hope she will make an appearance in 10 days at the closing ceremony!

How horribly tragic concerning the young Italian man that lost his life. It brings to mind the young French lady acrobat that lost her life in a similar way at Cirque du Soleil in 2013 whilst performing a high wire act routine. Such danger these phenoms encounter while entertaining the audience. The only bright side (if there is one) is that they died while doing what they loved.

Regards the Princely Family of Monaco I'm crossing my fingers we see some of the newest generation, the enfants, the children, whom are the most precious of all. :flowers: How wonderful if Charlene was able to bring the twins to the closing ceremony (assuming she is well enough by then). Also I wouldn't mind seeing the extended families babies (aka Princess Caroline's grandbabies) or Princess Charlene's brothers' children. And it wouldn't hurt to see the two teenagers there ~ 16 yr. old Camille & her cousin 15 year old Princess Alexandra. :heart: After all the circus is for the children most of all. jmho. :)

Since her wedding , Charlene has the use to be present only at the first part of the opening of the festival circus but she was always present at the gala and gave a price at the end of the gala . I think that Charlene will not be present, she is yet in maternity leave as Princesses Mary of Denmark , princess Victoria of Sweden or Kate of Cambridge did it after the birth of their child. We did not see them a lot before the three months of their child.

I hope to see Camille and Alexandra present with Stéphanie and Albert this evening for the second program of the festival circus.
I hope also to see Pauline who is now in China at the gala next week.
Sasha, Raphael are too Young to stay 2 hours looking the spectacle but soon I think they will come in one or two years.

There was a minute of silence in tribute of the poor Young man who is dead nad there were no photos with clowns as usually at the entry of the circus.

You can see a few pics of that minute of silence in the following galleries. Yesterday I was wondering why there weren't any arrival pics, now it makes sense..

** pm gallery: Stéphanie lance le 39e Festival du cirque de Monte-Carlo **

** pp gallery: Stéphanie et Albert de Monaco : Chagrin et joie mêlés à l'ouverture du Festival **

There are photos of the evening of yesterday, there were only princess Stéphanie and Camille.
The photos are on newscom.

Camille is looking gorgeous! Glad she was there as she stated!

I went into this site "ask me" where apparently Camille has an account, she receives questions and she replies. If it is a real account, and if it is the real Camille who replies I was very disappointed. First of all, I can not understand how she can accept questions from unknown people, she is not a public person, and i though at least Stephanie disliked such publicity. Secondly Camille has an awful french, she writes with a lot of mistakes in grammar and orthography and her expressions are of low level. I can not understand which education Stephanie gave to her daughter, it is a pitty. I know that youth people have their own language, but i do not think that Pcs Alexandra or Charlotte at their age had this kind of expressions and french.
I was really sorry.

Last edited:
It's just horrible grammar, maybe is not her account, but a fake one.

Camille has a real account as for twitter and istagram... there are several personal photos... You can see it's private:many home.made videos with her friends and in one that was realized for her include Pauline and Stephanie... I won't post the link because this is not the thread

Yes Camille has a real account , we saw a photo of Camille, Pauline and princess Stéphanie together for the new year on twitter or on istagram.
That are the persons who asked the questions to Camille who writte a very bad french. Camille does some mistakes like all the Young people do them nowadays. Camille is not on the list of succession, she is only the daughter of princess Stéphanie and I think that Stéphanie let her live as other Young girls of her age.
She is rarely in the medias a part during the festival of the circus and this end of year because Charlene was missing for Christmas in the palace .
Now that there are Jacques and Gabriella, she will be more free because the focus of the medias will be on the new princely family.It was nice to see her with her mother at the circus. I think she will be also saturday night and sunday afternoon, but I see that she is always here when somebody of the family needs help.

Camille is becoming quite a beauty - a striking mix of both her parents.

I agree, Camille is developing into a striking young lady. So nice to see P Stephanie's children showing their support for their mother and becoming more involved in events in Monaco...

I agree, Camille is developing into a striking young lady. So nice to see P Stephanie's children showing their support for their mother and becoming more involved in events in Monaco...

Indeed... in both cases... Yes, Camille has beauty and style ( wich in a way remind me of her cousin Charlotte at that age, already so ladylike ) and yes it's good to see her supporting her mother in Monaco's events, but i'm a bit disappointed not to see Pauline, she's always have been so involved with the ciecus and the circus activities... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Last edited:
Wow! Not keen on the clumpy boots but still... she looks amazing. Good to see Pauline there, as well.

I guess Pauline has just come back from China! That's why she wasn't there from the start...

Wow! The two sisters look great next to each other! The contrast of their black/white outfits is striking. They are both very pretty, but Camille looks classically chic today. Do I see a strong resemblance to her late grandmother?

Back
Top Bottom