International Circus Festival & New Generation Festival 2012 - 2020, 2023, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going a little bit off topic but, as wild animals have been mentioned, I'm wondering as to whether or not Albert's plan for a children's zoo has come to fruition. ?

He had been gradually releasing back into the wild the animals from the zoo which had been founded by Prince Rainier. But he had planned to have in its place a children's zoo.

MY God! Stephanie has aged!!! She looks so old compared to last years pics. The 1st pics of her with her hair pulled back really show how much she has aged. the pics with her and her daughter holding the trophies are much better, but still do not show her in a flattering way.
I also find that her daughter sometimes resembels the Duchess of Cambridge. She is a very beautiful girl. Does anyone know how old Pauline is? I hope her daughter(s) see what smoking and tanning can do to the skin.
I know, I know, this is brought up with every pic that is posted of Stephanie. I just had not seen any in a very long time and was very shocked when I stumbled upon them!!! Sorry for bringing it up. She is still beautiful for her age. she just looks way older than she should. And I love that she participates in this annual circus thing every year with out fail.

MY God! Stephanie has aged!!! She looks so old compared to last years pics. The 1st pics of her with her hair pulled back really show how much she has aged. the pics with her and her daughter holding the trophies are much better, but still do not show her in a flattering way.
I also find that her daughter sometimes resembels the Duchess of Cambridge. She is a very beautiful girl. Does anyone know how old Pauline is? I hope her daughter(s) see what smoking and tanning can do to the skin.
I know, I know, this is brought up with every pic that is posted of Stephanie. I just had not seen any in a very long time and was very shocked when I stumbled upon them!!! Sorry for bringing it up. She is still beautiful for her age. she just looks way older than she should. And I love that she participates in this annual circus thing every year with out fail.

Pauline is 17 :flowers:

In my previous post I think that in using the word "wild" I skewed my point. What I mean is that animals such as lions were not meant by nature to perform the kind of tricks they are made to do in these shows. Circuses like this can never be educational with regards to the animals involved and even if they are treated well their lives are pitiful. I am surprised the Grimaldi family can't see these obvious facts but I hope in the future this festival can go ahead without this very distateful element being included.

Well angela like I said, these animals have been in captivity for a long time...they don't know another way of life so I don't believe that their lives are "pitiful" at all. But anyways this discussion about the animals and what it should be right/ wrong, correct/incorrect, educational or not its just a matter of perspective. Of course that we all would like to live in a fair and happy world where everybody as is place...sense that can't happen let's just respect what we have and try to make it good for all sides which is after all the purpose of the circus. =)

Don't get me wrong louine I am a big fan of PA and his new wife but I just can't fathom their support for this kind of entertainment. I don't adhere to the argument that an animal hasn't had any other way of life thus it's O.K. to let it be in a circus. I say, let this animal exist in the most natural stress free enviroment possible ie one that dosn't involve an "entertainer" forcing it's (a lion's) mouth open and sticking his head in, which is what I saw when looking at the official site of this event. This is abuse of a living creature.

http://www.captiveanimals.org/our-work/circuses

Last edited:
Yes of course, I understand your position and obviously that , like i said we would be great if everyone as is place but the world that we live in thus not quite fit with our wishes.
So what i'm saying is that altought probably it is not for this that they exist the evolution of several cultures led to this and we also should respect there's perspectives and traditions about the subject and understand this kind of entertainment and try not to be so extreme about it. The circus is more than this in ourdays.
"This is abuse of a living creature." this sentence for me doesn't apply to the animals of the circus (like I posted before there are exceptions of course) instead I apply to those creatures who are true wild animals and are been constantly push away for their natural habitat or kill for the mankind pleasure. But above all this is just interpretations and we should respect them all :)

I think all four ladies look lovely. And I love your blog about Pauline titiromi!

Last edited:
As a UK citizen and a great fan of the Monaco Royal Family I beg them to reconsider their patronage of an event that is an affront to the dignity of the poor animals that are on parade during this circus festival. Many western European countries, including my own, have a ban on circuses that involve animals, please sign up to this Monaco and stop the cruelty.

It's a dilemma for sure and the discussion about it comes up in our circus threads for some years now,
for the circus owners the wild animals are an attraction for the public that helps them earn their living
and they claim the animals were treated well, for all animal welfarist it's a cruelty to animals nevertheless.
We can't solve that problem here..

Back to the colourful pictures, here are some without watermarks:

** gettyimages/zimbio: Opening Ceremony - Monte-Carlo 36th International Circus Festival **

** reuters/gettyimages/daylife gallery ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

** hola: Alberto y Charlene de Mónaco y la princesa Estefanía con sus hijas inauguran la 36ª edición.. **

** hellomagazine: Family fun for Charlene and Albert on circus outing ** wenn gallery **

** BB gallery: Charlene og Albert cirkusfestival ** svenskdam.se: Spektakulär cirkus i furstendömet Monaco **

** purepeople: La princesse Stéphanie, ses filles, Albert et Charlene ravis sous le chapiteau **

Last edited:
I was looking around earlier today trying to find the live link that someone mentioned earlier, with no such luck. :(

Am very grateful for the pictures though; love it! :)

Regards the animals, my hope is that they eventually phase this part completely out of the circus (except for the organ grinder monkey). It's high time they did so anyway because I'm sure people nowadays go to the circus to see all the FABULOUS acrobats!!!! :cheers: :cool: :heart: I know me and my family only go for this very reason. The French do it the very best, per usual, everything they touch is magic, including Cirque du Soleil. :clap:

Can't wait to see more of the acrobat pictures, and more of the circus. :)

BRAVO to the Princely Family of Monaco! :monacoflag:

Yes, everybody seems to enjoy the evening.
And all four ladies look lovely.

I am happy to see all these beautiful photos on the circus, al the ladies of the family looked very nice.
Behind Prince Albert and Charlene there are princess Charlene"s brother Gareth and his girlfriend

I am happy to see all these beautiful photos on the circus, al the ladies of the family looked very nice.
Behind Prince Albert and Charlene there are princess Charlene"s brother Gareth and his girlfriend
Have Gareth and his girlfriend been there in the past years???

I prefer Pauline with shorter hair: it softens her beautiful face.
Titiromi: your blog is amazing!!

Again, I'm not here trying to say that is ok...but there are other perspectives...like Ice said "its a dilemma", so we should respect them all (it is not a easy point to resolve like many other in the world).

Pauline....oh my gosh...the girl is something!!!! I hope to see her more often!!! as for step...well she still got it!!!!!!!:cool:

what I fantastic blog titiromi, thanks :ROFLMAO:

It's a dilemma for sure and the discussion about it comes up in our circus threads for some years now,
for the circus owners the wild animals are an attraction for the public that helps them earn their living
and they claim the animals were treated well, for all animal welfarist it's a cruelty to animals nevertheless.
We can't solve that problem here..

Back to the colourful pictures, here are some without watermarks:

** gettyimages/zimbio: Opening Ceremony - Monte-Carlo 36th International Circus Festival **

** reuters/gettyimages/daylife gallery ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

** hola: Alberto y Charlene de Mónaco y la princesa Estefanía con sus hijas inauguran la 36ª edición.. **

** hellomagazine: Family fun for Charlene and Albert on circus outing ** wenn gallery **

** BB gallery: Charlene og Albert cirkusfestival ** svenskdam.se: Spektakulär cirkus i furstendömet Monaco **

** purepeople: La princesse Stéphanie, ses filles, Albert et Charlene ravis sous le chapiteau **

Wonderful Pictures!

Here, Charlène seems to wear an order (or a broch?). Someone has an info?

Thank you LovelyKate & Louine

Is it my impression or Pauline looks a lot like her aunt Princess Caroline??? Beautiful lady she is....:flowers:

:previous: You're not alone in thinking she resembles Princess Caroline,I do think she does!..they also have the same perfect nose,as with Charlotte that they inherited from Princess Grace.:)

Last edited:
Ladies' night! :)

Yesterday, January 20, Princess Stephanie attended evening number 2 together with
Pauline, Camille and Princess Alexandra - what a wonderful combination! :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** reuters/gettyimages/daylife gallery ** gettyimages/wireimage gallery **

** gettyimages gallery ** zimbio: Monte-Carlo 36th International Circus Festival - Day 2 **

** purepeople: Stéphanie de Monaco et ses filles Pauline et Camille : Soirée 100% girly ! **

Please note that I've deleted the pics from 2011 a member has accidently posted as pics from 2012 and the discussion about it!

Last edited:
Oh WOW, these ones are my favorite, love it! :heart:

Everybody's smiling and looking FABULOUS, even the unknown little girl between Princess Stephanie & Camille, who is she? :)

And I love how Pauline's red lipstick matches perfectly the red belt she is wearing, just adds that extra special touch. :cool:

Pauline becomes more and more beautiful every day but i do not see any similarity to anyone from heq mum's side, nor to her dad

Great to see alex and camille together!!! And pauline just rock it!!!!!:cool:

Lovely,my two favorite Monaco ladies,Pauline and Princess Alexandra...how cute is her silver purse? so much poise for such a 12 almost 13yr old girl,always smiling!.

I also love all the ladies hair..all so shiny and neatly groomed!

I like to see Camille and Alexandra being blose.

Oh WOW, these ones are my favorite, love it! :heart:

Everybody's smiling and looking FABULOUS, even the unknown little girl between Princess Stephanie & Camille, who is she? :)

And I love how Pauline's red lipstick matches perfectly the red belt she is wearing, just adds that extra special touch. :cool:

I agree I think Pauline is a really stunning young lady. There is a soft elegance about her if that makes sense?

I believe the other young girl is a friend of Camille's called Rebecca.

Great to see the young girls all together. They seem to get along quite well :)

Back
Top Bottom