International Circus Festival & New Generation Festival 2012 - 2020, 2023, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Would love to see the twins at the circus this year but they might still be too young to go.

I love sea lions! :p

Stephanie's Pauline is a lovely young woman.

I wonder if, or how the ending of the Ringling Bros. circus will affect others around the world...

Ditto, MarNoe, I'm thinking the same thing. *worried*

I was heartbroken to learn of the closing of the Ringling Bros. Circus, such fond memories, first one I ever went to. And lol I thought I was too old for it when my late father took me to see them when I was almost 12 yrs. old. But I had a blast as usual.

I'm just like my late father, Prince Rainier, Princess Stephanie, et al, a kid at heart. :cool: I was so happy when Stephanie took over. She's just like her daddy. :hug:

Looking forward to more pics of the circus and members of the Princely Family. :sun:

I am sorry to see the closing of Ringling Brothers for the sense of innocent nostalgia that going to the circus conjures for many(not myself, I never enjoyed it)

But I really will not miss hearing and reading the stories about the terrible abuse circus animals were often forced to endure for the enjoyment of others.:bang:

I know that the Grimaldi of Monaco were and are animal lovers and I cannot imagine they treat their circus pets with anything except great care.

Last edited:
P Stephanie looked particularly beautiful on this occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The second show yesterday evening, January 20, was attended by Princess Stephanie with her daughters and Stephane Bern as guest of honour:

** gettyimages gallery **

Nice to see Princess Stephanie with her children to carry on the tradition. :flowers:

I recall Prince Rainier saying when he was young he wanted to run away with the circus, lol. What wonderful memories he must've shared with Stephanie, as my late father shared with me about his memories of the circus back in the 1940's/50's. :)

Here's hoping the little ones show up later on in the week. :hug: How cool would it be if the Princely Twins were there along with Sacha, India, Raphael. :cool:

I wonder how is the relationship between Pauline and Camille ?

It is a pleasure to see Stephanie looking so good in all these photos from the festival.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Yesterday evening, January 23, the annual charity soccer match between Prince Albert's Barbaguians and the circus artists took place at the Stade de Cap d'Ail. Louis did his best for his team :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

Also yesterday the annual ecumenical mass was held at the circus tent (as usual there are no pics of any of the guests, so we do not know whether Stephanie attended or not):

** fb gallery **

P Albert just seems like such a nice guy to me. It always looks like he's on such good terms with all the members of his extended family. Referring specifically to the pics of him and Camille in this gallery.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I was not expecting to see Prince Charlene at the Circus-not after she started skipping the event. but I was still hopeful.

I think she will start attending again if and when Albert wants to take the twins to this event. Surely they and Caroline's grandchildren will go within the next 2 or 3 years.

Camille should wear longer dresses and would be much better.
I suppose Princess Stephanie is living alone now as her Children seem to have their own life.

Agree for Camille. Too short and they do not flatter her. What ia she doing now. Did she finish school ? Is she studying ?

She is still in high school. I believe she will pass the french baccalauréat this year.
Edit : forget what I said, she got her baccalauréat last year. I wonder what she decided to study.

Last edited:
The 42nd International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo &"New Generation" Festival 2018

The 42nd International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo will take place from January 18th - January 28th, 2018 at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monaco!

The Festival "New Generation" will take place on February 3rd and February 4th, 2018.

Here's some first information (translated version).

Back
Top Bottom