International Circus Festival & New Generation Festival 2012 - 2020, 2023, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems the house is well filled/full. :clap:
The New Generation, is a absolutely success. :bounce:
The spirit of the circus won again. Thanks for the photos iceflower. :flowers:

Vive le cirque !!! Vive les enfants !!! :heart1:

Its night fever, but ... ... no drugs !!!

Pauline showing who's the star again!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

So happy that the new generation is a success!! Only can go up now!! Such a great idea to a give opportunity for the youngest's to show their skills and their effort!!! Really good idea, such a good example for the generation to come... to work, to fight, to be disciplinary..etc. Because now they can have a gold, a true "medal" just for them!!! :lol:

I couldn't go this year for the circus...I've been there 4 times (and I dont live in Monaco...but the love for the circus is way bigger)!!! ahahah I'm sad that I miss it but anyways... next year there will be more...and now we know that someone will continue to put this show together and make it a reference to all the other circus, artists or just lovers of this marvelous Show!

Thank you, Pauline (and the old step of course)!!:flowers:

An ice...of couse.. you already know that I adore you for keeping us posted!!!!!! thank you for your work!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind words and you are all most welcome :flowers:

The second and final day of the New Generation Festival brought a little sensation: Louis Ducruet
attended the festival in support of his sister! He hadn't attended for years, so that's really great
to see! :)

Pauline was accompanied by Princess Stephanie, Prince Albert and - as said - Louis Ducruet today,
February 5, 2012:

** gettyimages/wireimage gallery **

Great pictures and really great to see Louis after a long time!!!
I think he looks a lot like his father.

:previous:

On some pics he also reminds me of Steph, so I would say he's a good mixture of both his parents :)

Here's an additional gallery from yesterday, you may have already noticed that the pics from yesterday
are mixed - there were two shows yesterday, one in the afternoon and one in the evening and the
gallery link from yesterday has been updated in the meantime.

** purepeople: Stéphanie de Monaco : Regards admiratifs et complices avec sa fille Pauline **

Thank you Iceflower !
I like the purepeople gallery, she definitely has style.

I like this picture :Pauline Ducruet Attends The New Generation First Young
because,she may not hold the title of a Princess but she looks just like one on that picture..with her confident poise and the flower,it's the way she tilts her head..very Grimaldi!

Louis looks like his father!

Last edited:
^ I totally agree with you. I think that Pauline has recently proved that she's a potential heiress of her grandmother Princess Grace. She is gracious, beautiful, always smiling nicely to people. Sue has a great sense of style too. I'm very glad that we have had so much pics of her.
Thanks you to Iceflower and to all the members of the forum who posted all these pics!

Edit: I don't know if the question has already been asked: does anybody know which brand is the scarf Pauline was wearing on first day, when she posed with her mother and some artists for the promotion of this festival?

Last edited:
Bonne soirée, :flowers:

Is a success confirmed ... the New Generation & Pauline, she is another Grimaldi Icon !!! :photo:
I chose these two pictures, the 1st because they are all together; the 2nd because I think is the most perfect, and framed.

Princess Stephanie Of Monaco Pauline Ducruet Prince

Louis Ducruet Princess Stephanie Of Monaco Pauline

Stephanie is really proud, (and not for less). :ROFLMAO:

I think Louis should appear more time ... next to is mother. :whistling:

I am very happy but also sad, glad everything went well, and sad because now ... just for the next year, we have again the wonderful, and magical Cirque de Monte Carlo ... open for show. :verysad:

Goodbye, and see you next year; and ... no drugs !!! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
By the way Camille attended the show on Sunday as well, only she did not officially arrive with the others.
That's what I was wondering about. She was missing in the pics with her mom, uncle and siblings ;)

Thank you, yes she sounds lovely. I believe she has given interview before, where we could hear her speak, during some sports event.

Nice to see them live.

Steph, as always, seems more shy than her daughter. Maybe more shy than she needs to be. But that's part of her image and I don't mind. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Pauline has a nice voice, similar to her mother's !

I guess this will be 8:35 PM not AM??

The 37th International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo &"New Generation" Festival 2013

This is the thread dedicated to the 37th International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo
that takes place from January 17th - January 27th, 2013 at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monaco!

First information can be found at the official site montecarlofestival.mc.
And this is the new colourful 2013 flyer/poster!

Following the Circus Festival there will be the second edition of the Festival "New Generation",
a competition for young circus artists. The winners will be awarded with the "Gold Junior", "Silver Junior"
and the "Bronze Junior" referring to the awards given at the original festival.

Princess Stephanie will act as President, Pauline Ducruet will be the President of the Jury.

The Festival "New Generation" will take place on February 2nd and 3rd, 2013.
Here's the official 2013 flyer/poster!

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

The thread will be opened when the circus events start,
in the meanwhile take a look at our retrospective thread or
at one of the nice threads of the last years' festivals! :flowers:

* *​

A press release from today, December 4, on the upcoming festival:

XXXVIIe International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo From the 17th to the 27th January 2013

Press Release n°2

New countries at the Festival !

This year the 37th International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo, whose prestige continues to grow, will welcome artistes from 3 new countries who are taking part for the first time:

From Vietnam, the JIANG BROTHERS. This hand to hand duo brings a new dimension to this very traditional discipline: balancing hand to hand but, more astonishingly, head to head, all done with the greatest precision. Strength and flexibility, originality and grace make this act extremely unique.

- From Armenia, the SEYRANIYAN SISTERS have two acts:

A balancing act on a cane which the artiste manages to wind herself up;
A contortionist act … that ends in a 55cm plexiglass cube! Once again the limits of what is possible are pushed back!

- From Cuba, the CIRCO NACIONAL DE CUBA with two artistes whose life hangs … by their hair, by which they hang. The two young women perform incredible acrobatic feats to the rhythm of South-American music;

- There is no circus without animals: the CIRCO MUNDIAL from Spain brings the audience a fantastic act featuring 5 Indian elephants. The giant animals look incredibly at ease as they follow their trainer in the ring.

- Finally the KAZAN TROUPE (Russia) have chosen to present a dynamic juggling act: 8 jugglers will throw clubs and balls at each other, faster and faster. This collective juggling is unique as it is very hard to get the timing right. Speed, youth and originality are at the centre of this fantastic display of skill (...)
source: en.gouv.mc

Can't wait to see them in the circus again!
I just hope they won't attend the circus for Charlene's 40th BD, I want a tiara-full gala!

Last edited:
:previous:

Charlene will celebrate her 35th birthday on January 25, so there's still some time left to decide how to celebrate the 40th ;)

I'm anticipating it from now! =D

Last edited:
Pauline is looking sensational. This event always brings out the joy in Princess Stephanie.

Back
Top Bottom