International Circus Festival & New Generation Festival 2012 - 2020, 2023, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might be old fashioned but i do not like how Camille is dressed and having makeup. She is only 13. And Alexandra 12 up to now was dressed like her age but now! She is like a working woman. Suit and this dress.
I m too old

I don't know what you're talking about the suit..Alexandra is wearing a jacket on top of her her dress which is appropiate for her age. She was'nt on heels with an A/pencil cut skirt and holding a briefcase.Have you seen how Suri Cruise dresses? with make up and heels?

Last edited:
Actually Alexandra's jacket reminds me of the kinds of jackets that some kids wear to school school. Those who attend expensive prep schools that is.

I think everyone looks lovely. Although for some reason I am not a fan of Camille wearing that bright red nail polish, but thats just me being old fashioned. Thats more of an adult color to me, I don't know why. Good Lord I have become my mother! I remember she was scandalized when I wore a black dress to my prom (which was 1986)...she kept repeating...that is a color for a mature woman. Oh, how times have changed!

Last edited:
burnt said:
I don't know what you're talking about the suit..Alexandra is wearing a jacket on top of her her dress which is appropiate for her age. She was'nt on heels with an A/pencil cut skirt and holding a briefcase.Have you seen how Suri Cruise dresses? with make up and heels?

Suri Cruse has crazy parent. It is criminal how they dress her and they parade her. She is not a comparison.
Alex dress looks to me likewa woman's dress.
And Camille.,
But i might be wrong. Times change

Why is everybody in black? It´s the circus! Caroline used to bring some color and brilliant clothes to this event, they are su boring!

I still donñt see any resemblance between Pauline and caroline. She s beautiful lady and stole the show this year, but she´a all Ducruet for me.

Princess Alexandra seems very happy in Monaco.
Does she see her Father , I never saw pictures of the Prince of H. with his daughter since he left Caroline.

I can only agree with rosana.
Pauline is very beautiful (!!!) and she doesn't look like Caroline at all.
Which doesn't mean Caroline isn't beautiful. But I don't see the resemblance either!

maria-olivia said:
Princess Alexandra seems very happy in Monaco.
Does she see her Father , I never saw pictures of the Prince of H. with his daughter since he left Caroline.

That is true. Never. I dont believe that Prince EA never sees his daughter, but how does he manage to NEVER be caught on pic?

Last edited:
Oh gosh...Pauline....I mean...seriously... she was and is a stunning young girl!!!
In my opinion the only thing that Pauline got it from her aunt Caro was the attitude!!!
This one today was my Favorite look!!!!!:cool:

I really love how Pauline manages to match such lovely accessories to her lipstick; yesterday it was her belt, today it's her purse. She' a fashionista, what can you say! :heart:

I think Stephanie looks wonderful with her hair loose around her face; I've always seen it pulled back so I'm impressed at her beautiful hair. And I can't help but see in Pauline a strong resemblance to a young Kate Middleton, now Duchess of Cambridge.

I am agree with you Baroness of Book, Pauline has a little resemblance with Kate Midleton.The legs of Kate are more beautiful than those of Pauline but no matter, she is beautiful. Stéphanie makes more her age. Caroline seems more younger then Stephanie.

For those who are surprised to learn that Charlene and Albert will go to the oscars night, this evening, there are Robert Hossein who entered with princess Stephanie, this man is a familar of the princely family until many years ago, in the years 50 and 60, he had many skandals with his wifes.
There is also Stephane Bern the royal reporter. Do princess Stephanie have not other men to enter whith her and her daughters in the circus? for example the sons of Caroline or cousins Kelly or son of Princess Antoinette

Last edited by a moderator:
The evening star ... Pauline !!! :flowers:

I am open-mouthed ... honestly !!!

On the third day, Pauline hit at all ... Congratulations, it´s fantastic !!!

Hit in the hair, Hit in the earrings (beautiful), Hit in the purse, Hit in the dress, hit in the Collants, hit in the shoes ... :ROFLMAO:

My favority »» Monte-Carlo 36th International Circus Festival - Day 3 - Pictures - Zimbio

La cosmétique est superbe !!! Its the fashion Paris working !!! :lol:

Hey :brows: ... Pauline; what about the Jimmy'z !!! :whistling:

It´s night fever, but ... no drugs !!!

Honestly,I don't care about Stephen Bern or Hossein..they are obviously close to the family coz they are always present on every event almost every year,boring.

Yeah,now that some of you are pointing it out..I see a resemblance between Pauline and the Duchess of Cambridge!

Pauline is very beautiful tonight with her hair all up,lovely eyes and make-up!

I see in the street many young girls like Pauline. With the best dresses and make up and the Fashion Paris as told by Marie Antoinette it is easy .
But her grand mother Princess Grace was with Princess Paola of Liege at that time really stunning classy and iconic beauties.

Does Stephanie only have one pair of shoes? :eek:
It looks like she's wearing these shoes the third day in a row

I was wondering the same thing... Well she must feel really comfortable on them!! :ROFLMAO:

The evening star ... Pauline !!! :flowers:

I am open-mouthed ... honestly !!!

On the third day, Pauline hit at all ... Congratulations, it´s fantastic !!!

Hit in the hair, Hit in the earrings (beautiful), Hit in the purse, Hit in the dress, hit in the Collants, hit in the shoes ... :ROFLMAO:

My favority »» Monte-Carlo 36th International Circus Festival - Day 3 - Pictures - Zimbio

La cosmétique est superbe !!! Its the fashion Paris working !!! :lol:

Hey :brows: ... Pauline; what about the Jimmy'z !!! :whistling:

It´s night fever, but ... no drugs !!!

When I first saw the Circus Photos, I though Pauline looked amazing! Couldn't agree more with your comments!

Day 4, January 22, 2012:

The Sunday afternoon show has been attended by Princess Stephanie, Pauline and Stephane Bern
- pics 5 and 6 of mother and daughter hand in hand is so nice! :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** gettyimages gallery: MCO: Monte-Carlo 36th International Circus Festival - Day 4 ** wenn gallery **

** zimbio gallery: Monte-Carlo 36th International Circus Festival - Day 4 **

** purepeople: La princesse Stéphanie et Pauline : Un 36e Festival du cirque main dans la main **

Last edited:
Yeah, these are great pictures.
Pauline wearing jeans and less make-up. Finally something more suitable her age IMO.

:previous:

What exactly do you mean, titiromi? All shows take place at the circus tent in the borough Fontvieille.

I meant the event of today when they were walking outside :flowers:

It's the same location as on all other days, it only looks different as to the light conditions.
In the evening one doesn't see much of the entrance in the backround..

Pauline looks very much like her father, especially when she smiles. I do see, though, an occasional resemblance between Pauline and her aunt. It's in the eye area.

I love that Pauline has attended everyday so far. She's a beautiful young lady. I also loved seeing Camille and Alexandra together. Thanks for all of the pics iceflower!

Could someone say how much normal people (no guests) had to pat to attend one of this Event ?

Back
Top Bottom