The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-20-2019, 02:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Aaawww very nice that they came along (though i think they were a bit intimidated by the clowns )

Old 01-20-2019, 02:08 PM
Royal Highness

Nice to see them having fun. Hope in years to come they will be joined by others like the little Casiraghi children.

Old 01-20-2019, 03:25 PM
Heir Apparent

An event attended by Gabriella and Jacques but without Charlene. Is that a first?
Old 01-20-2019, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
An event attended by Gabriella and Jacques but without Charlene. Is that a first?

No, it's the second time. Last year they also attended the Sunday afternoon show together with their aunt, father and cousins, but without Charlene, see here
Old 01-20-2019, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
No, it's the second time. Last year they also attended the Sunday afternoon show together with their aunt, father and cousins, but without Charlene, see here
Thanks. So, why does Charlene accompany them everywhere except for the Circus? It's not that she never attended the circus... I seem to remember her attending in the earlier years of her marriage.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Maybe Charlene has no interest in the circus and its really one of Stephanie's events and didn't want to take the limelight?

9th of June,1572 : Death of Jeanne d’Albret,Queen of
Navarre,Duchess d'Albret ,Countess of Foix, Perigord, Rodez, Armagnac , Fezensac, Bigorre ,Dreux, Gause, Perche,L'Isle-Jourdain,Porhoet , Pardiac & Guines .
Viscountess of Limoges ,Béarn & Tartas.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Thanks. So, why does Charlene accompany them everywhere except for the Circus? It's not that she never attended the circus... I seem to remember her attending in the earlier years of her marriage.
Because she doesn't like to see animals in circus. I also don't like circus because of that, but I did attend one when I was a child and I hated it. Maybe Charlene attended the first years to see how Monte Carlo circus was, but since it continues to use animals, she stopped going.
Old 01-20-2019, 08:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Its probably just not an interest in attending the circus. She doesn't have to attend every event. She also just got back from NY and she may have not been up for it. Kids are another matter.

It is odd for me to still see circuses with animals. When I was a kid I loved seeing the animals in the circus as I am still a huge animal lover. It wasn't until I was an adult or teen I really got why they weren't used any more.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:53 PM
Courtier

Looking at these pictures I can’t help but notice just how proud P Albert is of his children! It’s as if he’s reliving his childhood through his kids. Wonderful!
Old 01-21-2019, 04:09 AM
Heir Apparent

I find the photos of each evening a little boring and happily, Jacques and Gabriella are bringing some glamour when they are present

Apart Albert who is always present to the gala almost every evening, and now the twins, no other members of the family are present
Untill the death of Prince Rainier , all the members of the family, Caroline, her children were also present, Prince Rainier wanted to see all his family attending the circus gala
After his death, we saw princess Alexandra sometimes present near her cousin, Camille and sometimes Pierre ,now we don't see Caroline or the Casiraghi family

I have the feeling that Caroline was not so much interested by the circus as her children, she is perhaps as Charlene against the circus with animals?

I like this photo
https://www.profimedia.cz/editorial?..._sed=408838229
Old 01-21-2019, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Here are some more photos of the Sunday show:

** ppe gallery ** extended gettyimages gallery **

** pm gallery: Gabriella et Jacques de Monaco, deux petites guest-stars au cirque **

** hola: ¡Pasen y vean! Jacques y Gabriella de Mónaco, dos pequeños equilibristas en el circo **

And Stephanie has given an interview about the festival:

Old 01-22-2019, 03:59 AM
Administrator

With Prince Albert being in Germany yesterday evening, it was Louis and Stephanie who represented the family at the annual charity soccer match:

** Pic ** fb gallery ** hola article ** translation **

Also yesterday the annual mass at the circus tent took place:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 01-23-2019, 02:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Albert, Princess Stephani, Pauline and Louis with Marie at the circus on 22 January

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/409490700
Old 01-23-2019, 04:14 AM
Administrator

Here are some more photos of yesterday's awards show and ceremony:

** gettyimages gallery ** ppe gallery ** fb gallery **

** pm gallery: Stéphanie, Albert, Pauline et Louis réunis pour sacrer les rois du cirque **

** pp gallery: Stéphanie de Monaco lumineuse, en famille, avec ses lauréats spectaculaires **

** dailymail: The greatest show in town! Princess Stéphanie and her brother Prince Albert are treated to entertainment..**
Old 01-31-2019, 03:00 PM
Administrator

The New Generation Festival will take place on February 2nd and 3rd, so today, January 31, Pauline and a number of artists (some bigger, some smaller ones ) invited the press to a meeting in the circus ring:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

Old 02-03-2019, 01:32 AM
Administrator

Pauline as President, Princess Stephanie, Pauline's father and Stephanie's former husband Daniel Ducruet with wife and daughter and César Penzo, Chaplain of the Prince's Palace, attended the first day and show of the New Generation Festival yesterday, February 2.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 02-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Stephanie , Pauline and Louis at the second and last day today 3 February at the New Generation Festival

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...e&__tn__=-UC-R

https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn.n...85&oe=5CBDE841
https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn.n...2d&oe=5CEE56DD
Old 02-05-2019, 10:15 AM
Administrator

Thank you! Here's a nice video of the awards show on Sunday: