International Circus Festival & New Generation Festival 2012 - 2020, 2023, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

I'm sure they will! :) I can't imagine seeing the twins at this year's festival, but maybe they'll attend next year, that woud be really nice and cute to see!

Well it is of course too early to see the twins now and I don't think it would be very reasonable for one-year toddlers to attend the circus. Plus we have already seen plenty of them:flowers:
Can't wait for Albert and Charlene though!

Since Stephanie has had her fringe it makes her look 20 years younger love it !!:heart:

Marty91charmed, the palace said that Albert, Charlene and the twins are in holidays in the Maldives, it is why Albert and Charlene did not attend the first evenings of the festival, they will be surely there for the gala on january 19th , the couple must visit the pope next monday at the Vatican

Iceflower, I liked when Caroline and Stéphanie brought their children but they were a little more aged, the gala is too long for children who are one year old

I like the fringe of stephanie, the girlfriend of Louis is beautiful.

Marty91charmed, the palace said that Albert, Charlene and the twins are in holidays in the Maldives, it is why Albert and Charlene did not attend the first evenings of the festival, they will be surely there for the gala on january 19th , the couple must visit the pope next monday at the Vatican

i didn't know they were on holiday at the Maldives! Anyway, there are still many nights of the circus that they can attend and the gala night is surely the most important one:flowers:

:previous:

At least for a few times Caroline has taken her children as babies and toddlers to the circus festival back in the 1980s, these were my favourite circus pics back then..:)

I know, but I still think it is too early and the show must be very long for them. Perhaps next year:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Steph's recent and obvious eye surgery has indeed made her look much younger, without going to extremes. An old fan like me cannot miss such a change to her beautiful face. It's still beautiful and natural.

Her haircut is also cute and I love her nice smile. Glad to see her children (and children's girlfriend) by her side, supporting her too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Iceflower, I liked when Caroline and Stéphanie brought their children but they were a little more aged, the gala is too long for children who are one year old

Yes, Andrea was 1 1/2 when he first attended one of the shows, Charlotte was a few months old when she was brought to one of the shows in December 1986. But I did not say that the twins would or should attend this year, I said I didn't expect them to attend and that I hoped for next year :flowers:

This afternoon the parade has taken place and the evening show was attended by Stephanie, Albert, Louis and Camille:

** gettyimages/zimbio: 40th International Circus Festival : Day Three In Monaco **

Stephanie obviously revels in this event. Some lovely photos of a very relaxed and happy princess. ( She has a lovely smile) The festival appears to be in safe hands under her patronage.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Stephanie obviously revels in this event. Some lovely photos of a very relaxed and happy princess. ( She has a lovely smile) The festival appears to be in safe hands under her patronage.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes, i totally agree... Plus her new hairstyle does wonders for her. She looks quite lovely!!! :flowers:

Pauline has her aunt's same bearings.

Last edited:
These pictures made me cry. Stephanie looks so happy & radiant & emotional. Her tears had me in tears, lol. Seriously, it's great to see the family (i.e. Albert, Caroline, Louis, Pierre, Pauline) so genuinely happy & moved for Stephanie. Truly a great time had by all! :flowers:

ps: and ITA, Stephanie looks wonderful with the new hairdo, but most importantly she looks happy/content/at peace. :)

This year's circus festival season ;) has come to an end with today's award ceremony. The winners of the New Generation Festival received their awards at the end of the show:

** belga gallery **

Those pictures and video of Stephanie getting the award are so heartwarming. So wonderful to see her family and the people of Monaco celebrating her and showing her love.

The 41st International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo &"New Generation" Festival 2017

This is the thread dedicated to the 41st International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo
that takes place from January 19th - January 29th, 2017 at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monaco!

This is the new colourful 2017 flyer/poster!

Following the Circus Festival there will be the sixth edition of the Festival "New Generation",
a competition for young circus artists. The winners will be awarded with the "Gold Junior", "Silver Junior"
and the "Bronze Junior" referring to the awards given at the original festival.

Princess Stephanie will act as President, Pauline Ducruet will be the President of the Jury.

The Festival "New Generation" will take place on February 4th and February 5th, 2017.

Here's the official 2017 flyer/poster!

And here's the programme for the main events!

More information can be found at the official website montecarlofestival.mc !

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Back
Top Bottom