The International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2004 - 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Montecarlo I hadn't noticed Camille had a pacifier :eek: and she's 5!!! lol :lol: Yeah Stephanie's hair looked better with the silver top instead of the curly style.

You're right Alexandria, Camille might beat Charlotte in the looks dept. but I think we'll have a tie there. B)

Camille will definitely outshine Alexandra and possibly Charlotte. The media has been fascinated by Charlotte simply because she looks like her mother. I'm sure it's going to be the same for Camille. She will provoke a lot of media interest because of her striking resemblance to her grandmother. I feel so sorry for Camille more than I do for Charlotte. When Camille's older, she going to be under a lot of pressure to live up to her grandmother's image. By the way, you really can't compare Camille's beauty to Charlotte's. One of them has classic beauty the other has exotic beauty.

By the way, you really can't compare Camille's beauty to Charlotte's. One of them has classic beauty the other has exotic beauty.

Well Montecarlo I think the same as you, but in their type of beauty they're surely on the top score.

Pauline looked very diff. from the pics we had last year from her. :(

There's a lovely picture of Pauline on page two. I must say, Pauline, looks more and more beautiful with time. Louis looks quite handsome too. I'm sure Stephanie is very proud.

A few from IBL

Attachments

• 750811_12.jpg
    750811_12.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 337
  • 750811_14.jpg
    750811_14.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 327
  • 750811_15.jpg
    750811_15.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 329
  • 750811_17.jpg
    750811_17.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 611
  • 750811_18.jpg
    750811_18.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 344
  • 750811_22.jpg
    750811_22.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 329
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 461
Thanks a lot for posting these pics! Stephanie looks dazzling and beautiful in those pictures. I just love them. :heart:

Thanks for the photos! Is Stephanie wearing coloured contact lenses??

The silver outfit really brings out the color of her eyes. Thank you Kittencrews for the pictures!

In the US, avoiding the sun and using sun protection is something that many women strive for. Stephanie, although still attractive, is so young and showing advanced signs of ageing. Keep in mind that many of these photos are doctored, but you can still see that her skin looks much older than it probably should at her age--she has vast amounts of wrinkling, moles, and other signs of sun damage. I certainly hope her children take better care.

Just to elaborate on my previous statement, my point was that why do Stephanie, Caroline. etc. subject themselves to the obvious damage that the sun does? Sure, it is relaxing to sit at the beach and get a little bronze--but the bad effects are known. Is it a cultural thing? Is it because they really can get anything they want "fixed" if there is too much damage (i.e. no monetary concerns if plastic surgery wanted/needed)? Maybe those of you from their area of the world could give some of your input...

I'm not sure if it is a cultural thing because I like in Texas and if I could I would stay in the sun all day. I love the sun... but I tan very easily, I am dark/ olive complected just like the Grimaldi's, that probably has a playing factor. I know you said people from that part of the world... but oh well. You also have to put into consideration that Stephanie and Caroline have both been through tremedous stress and tragedy in their life. It also doesn't help that Caroline smokes like a chimney!!

I think Camille is looking LESS like Stephanie... In last year's photos, she looked a lot like Grace/Steph, but now she just looks...her-esque. I don't know...What does her dad look like? Maybe she looks like that Raymond Gottlieb or whatever his name is. Although I admit there are some moments when it's startlingly clear that she is a Grace-clone.

Camille still has a pacifier? :blink: She's FIVE!

Caroline and Stephanie still look very beautiful, but they have certainly aged a lot quicker than some women their same age.

The sun can't help and it makes skin turn sort of leathery.

Caroline and Stephanie both smoke and have smoked since their teens. So all of this smoking through the many years has made them age quicker like smoking will do.. and I also agree that they have both survived many tragedies, scandals, and bad times and stress/worry makes a person age faster and this is what has happened to them both..

The whole family are all so gorgeous and have good genes.. I just want them ALL to give up smoking because it ruins your looks and health.

Caroline and Stephanie both smoke and have smoked since their teens. So all of this smoking through the many years has made them age quicker like smoking will do.. and I also agree that they have both survived many tragedies, scandals, and bad times and stress/worry makes a person age faster and this is what has happened to them both..

I agree with you Machievelli.

Hello Magazine

Circus Allstars No Match for Albert and Adans

20 JANUARY 2004
Princess Stephanie of Monaco had two reasons to cheer on Monday, when she watched both her brother Prince Albert and her husband Adans take to the soccer field to represent her homeland.

The match wasn't a particularly serious one, however, as it was all part of the principality's legendary circus festival. The "Monaco Allstars" went head to head with the "Circus Allstars" at the event, with Monte Carlo's soccer maestros facing off against some of the world's most celebrated circus performers.

And despite the visitors' undoubted physical prowess, they couldn't withstand the challenge of Albert and his team-mates, who won the match 3-1. The acrobats and lion tamers weren't too disappointed, because the real winners will be announced on Tuesday night, when the festival's gala prizegiving will take place at the Espace Fontevieille big top in Monte Carlo.

Monaco's famous circus festival, which attracts the best performers from all over the world, has been taking place since 1974. It was first established by Prince Rainier himself, who was a huge fan of the circus as a child.

Stephanie with her brother, whose team won against the visiting circus performers squad

Adans

The princess' husband of four months, Adans (right), was clearly enjoying the fun as he and his team-mates readied themselves for the match

Attachments

• monaco_dop1a.jpg
    monaco_dop1a.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 477
  • monaco_dop2a.jpg
    monaco_dop2a.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 303
I can't post the direct links right now, but if you look in the Prince Albert News and Picture thread and the Stephanie and Adans News and Picture Thread, I also posted some more pictures from this soccer match.

Hi again guys....

...I've got another favour for you to do for me....smile....

Theer're some cool pics of that soccermatch in IBL where Albert and Adans seem to be chattin'....could someone post them....please....thank you....

...oh...and the last picture that was posted: the guy on the left is Adans brother Ivan ( dunno if you noticed).
As fot that girl...its not Adans and Ivans sister...as far as I know they don't have any more siblings....

P.S. Tonight's the Gala-show.....

Adans

Adans at the benefit

Watch out, Dado Pršo!

Stephanie! Stephanie! Stephanie!

Attachments

• 750927_20.jpg
    750927_20.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 303
  • 750927_21.jpg
    750927_21.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 364
  • 750927_18.jpg
    750927_18.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 345
  • 750927_17.jpg
    750927_17.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 334
so is the football game also a part of the 28th International Circus Festival

It's a part of the festivities.

Stephanie starts the match.

Stephanie

Albert and Adans

Lineup

Adans

Adans and Ivan

Siblings

Stephanie & Adans

Brother and Sister

Attachments

• 750927_16.jpg
    750927_16.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 323
  • 750927_15.jpg
    750927_15.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 474
  • 750927_14.jpg
    750927_14.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 750927_13.jpg
    750927_13.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 412
  • 750927_09.jpg
    750927_09.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 384
  • 750927_08.jpg
    750927_08.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 358
  • 750927_06.jpg
    750927_06.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 329
  • 750927_05.jpg
    750927_05.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 464
  • 750927_03.jpg
    750927_03.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 326
Originally posted by kittencrews@Jan 19th, 2004 - 12:13 am

Look at those eyes
There were some photos at Polfoto.dk showing that Steph is wearing some rather funky contacts on this particular evening.

She has such pretty eyes but these contacts made her a little scary! :unsure:

Attachments

• StephEye.jpg
    StephEye.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 230
Stephanie

Albert & Stephanie

Stephanie & Camille

Attachments

• 750927_02.jpg
    750927_02.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 423
  • 750927_01.jpg
    750927_01.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 343
  • 2872787.jpg
    2872787.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 332
I loved the pictures! They all look so happy.

I think Prince Albert and Adans are good friends because they talk and smile to each other freely and besides Adans is Stephanie's husband. They all look very happy and enjoying the game.

What is the eye color of Princess Stephanie?
I think she is wearing contact lenses maybe to improve her eye vision. maybe she doesn't want to wear glasses as Victoria does mor maybe it's just for protection against dust.

I do agree that she looks scary on that contact lense. Maybe she should have chosen a more better shade than that.
And I suggest she should starighten her hair or try not to tie it in a ponytail. During other events except I game for one really feels uncomfortable with their hair not tied. She looks very beautiful if its untied and more straighter.

Oh my :eek: I didn't know she wore those type of contact lenses B) well but anyway I think she looked cool in them. I think she might wear normal contact lenses because she wears eyeglasses sometimes.

Thanks for the new pix!

I agree that Stephanie needs to ditch the contacts..

Albert and Stephanie look like they really get along.. and Stephanie looks very happy with her new husband.. I haven't seen Stephanie look this happy and relaxed in a while....

being stephanie i don't think she would have chosen a more "normal-looking" contact lenses. :innocent: she's always unique in everything she does, if you know what i mean... clear contacts would be for caroline while those catish ones are definitely something stephanie would wear...

Stephanie looks as though she's alot more fun than her elder sister but she so lacks Caroline's sense of style, I think she looks quite cheap in what she was wearing at the circus festival, the silver trousers were horrible, and what was the whole sleeveless tshirt and braces combo? She was so pretty as a girl and now she looks dreadful, an extremely good poster for why not to smoke and spend hours in the sun. I do hope her daughters learn better (with regads to skin and behaviour), especially Camille as she is a beautiful child and has such fair skin it would be such a shame to see her beauty disintegrate like her mother's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom