The International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2004 - 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, pauline has gained some weight. Both steph's daughters seem to be on the heavy side.

hibou said:
Do we know who the women sitting next to her is? Just curious.
that looks like Amanda Lear. Looks like radker already answered the question :)
has anyone seen pics from today yet? There must be plenty later considering the number of photographers and TV cameras that were shoved into everyone face. We were there just a few minutes and already we had several photographers there and the first TV camera was doing close-ups of the children. At some point during the show, there 3 or 4 TV cameras doing closeups of them. And that was just us. UIP (unimportant people) A few glances to the side where Albert and Steph were watching it was even worse. I can imagine how difficult it must be for the children. When they are small they think it is fun, but I think for Stephs children it must be terrible being so often exposed without looking for it. Maybe that's why we didn't get to see them today. People on the board will probably be disappointed, but I can fully understand and appreciate that Steph doesn't want to put her children too often into this type of situation. Steph herself was very relaxed and in good spirits. Albert looked fine as well. Steph was joking with people a lot ad was really at ease, in spite of all these people around watching her. I saw her at one point talking to the policemen with regards to how best do things with the barriers etc. She arrived with the performers and left with them on the little train to Fontvielle, where a lot of us went afterwards to conclude the afternoon. Albert came and went seperately. He was there for the hour of the show (roughly), Steph was there already when we arrived around 13.45h, so I suppose they arrived sometime around 13.00 or 13.30h and they were the last to leave.

Last edited:
Circus pics - 20th January 2007

paca said:
has anyone seen pics from today yet?

Several pics from today on Getty..

Link

One question; Did young lady land safely?:wacko: :)

I'm sure she did ;) :) thanks a lot for the link, Ianna,
here are three more pics from today, I had hoped to see the kids there as well, but maybe we'll see some more other pics soon..:)

Steph
Steph and Albert
Albert

Ianna said:
Several pics from today on Getty..

Link

One question; Did young lady land safely?:wacko: :)

Yes she did and apart from the little girl and her "dog" number, that was the most spectacular. Actually Albert was one of two people I saw plugging his ears befor the bang (the other one being my son ;) ), but he was standing significantly closer to the canon and my direct line of view. The rest of the show he was pretty much out of my sight. Steph I could hardly distinguish during the show (too many people around them, most of them I believe were from the circus or possibly from the "friends of the circus"), but I saw her several times passing close by before and after and also in Fontvielle. She was very much at ease.

iceflower said:
I'm sure she did ;) :) thanks a lot for the link, Ianna,
here are three more pics from today, I had hoped to see the kids there as well, but maybe we'll see some more other pics soon..:)

Steph
Steph and Albert
Albert

They weren't there. And if you would have seen the number of photographers and TV cameras you'd understand why. But maybe you'll see Pauline or Camille during one of the performances, though I think Pauline is the most interested. I don't think we saw Louis last year.

Paca, I am so jealous. You are so lucky to be able to attend at least some of the circus festivities. Will you be attending any of the performances?

too bad albert doesn't bring alexandre to the circus as well. I'm sure the boy would enjoy it.

supernova said:
The lady in pic next to Stephanie is Amanda Lear...
Forgive me but who is Amanda Lear and what is her connection to the Grimaldis?

Thanks iceflwer I did not even see camille in those pics she looks really cute

Amanda Lear is a singer, she was born in Africa, lived in south of France, she has done many tvshows in Italy in 70s' and 80s', today she lives in Italy and have home in France too, and is near to Grimaldies like many other showbusiness personalities in monte carlo

She also lived for a long number of years with Dali. I think in Germany she was for a while a moderator of the show "Peep", but I think nowadays she does mostly shows in Italy and occasionally appears on French TV.

supernova said:
Amanda Lear is a singer, she was born in Africa, lived in south of France, she has done many tvshows in Italy in 70s' and 80s', today she lives in Italy and have home in France too, and is near to Grimaldies like many other showbusiness personalities in monte carlo

Thanks for the information! Does she still do TV? I wonder if she does charity work for the various Monaco foundations?

iceflower said:
You are most welcome, Radker :flowers: :flowers:

Romy, you have already posted two wonderful pics with Camille from the show yesterday, there are many very nice ones where you can see how proud Camille is of her beloved mommy, I'd like to post one more I like very much as it shows the love between the two. So cute:

mother and daughter 20.01.2007

Plus:
Picture gallery from abaca 19.01.2007
Picture gallery from abaca 20.01.2007

Great pics. Camille adores her Mum! She also has that twinkle in her eye. I think she will be a great personality to watch as she gets older.

iceflower said:
You are most welcome, Radker :flowers: :flowers:

Romy, you have already posted two wonderful pics with Camille from the show yesterday, there are many very nice ones where you can see how proud Camille is of her beloved mommy, I'd like to post one more I like very much as it shows the love between the two. So cute:

mother and daughter 20.01.2007

Plus:
Picture gallery from abaca 19.01.2007
Picture gallery from abaca 20.01.2007

Couldn't help but notice Albert & Steph have very similar mannerisms. Look at Albert in picture 3 & Steph in picture 8 of the Jan 20 abaca gallery. They both look like they are contemplating what is going on and how it is done.

supernova said:

Wasn't she born in Vietnam?

Pics 22.01.2007

Prince Albert II and Princess Stephanie at the Circus model exhibition at the Theatre Princesse Grace, Monte Carlo, Monaco - 22.01.07

Albert and Steph
Steph
More pics here !

hibou said:
Thanks for the information! Does she still do TV? I wonder if she does charity work for the various Monaco foundations?
She is every now and then a host in some tvshows, her 20something boyfriend was in a realityshow last year and she was in studio almost every week, she do is a strong and particular personality...and I want to correct myself that she was born in Hong Kong in 1946

Soo many photos! Great ones! :)

That one of Camille and Psse Stephanie is my fav for now..

Thanks Iceflower and Ianna I love that pic of Camille and Steph too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom