International Circus Festival & New Generation Festival 2012 - 2020, 2023, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

It depends on the evening/day (the awards ceremony for example is more expensive) and on where you
want to sit. The best seats during the days with the Princely Family attending cost between 90 and 180
Euro. The cheapest tickets for adults cost 30 Euro. I've copied the price list for 2012 for you, so you can
have a look yourself :flowers:

** Price list 2012 **

As every year several prizes and awards have already been handed out, this year also in presence of Pauline

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

And Stephanie posed with the jury including the kids jury:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Here's a pic of Stephanie posing for a group picture yesterday, January 23:

** Pic 1 **

And Prince Albert yesterday evening attended the annual ecumenical mass at the circus tent:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I had no idea how many satellite events there are connected to the Circus festival. The Royal Family must be the number 1 supporters of this form of entertainment. I remember there was an exhibition of the circus not long after the Grimaldi Centre opened in Monaco, & it was pretty amazing to see the archives from the Festival. Perhaps another idea for a permanent exhibition space?

Tonight's the Gala night!..can't wait to see pics of Pauline..she attended almost every day,kudos!

Last edited:
Wow, I have never really notice it but Princess Charlène is tall

yeaah...i really loved the circus this year!!! There were amazing performances, a lot of laughter, emotion etc. just like the circus is supposed to be... one more time you can see that the effort and eye of the princess Step and her team is really good!! Congratulations!:flowers:
Pauline was definitively the big star, she steal the show and I'm thinking that probably she has her own "legion" of fans now!!!:ROFLMAO:
Hope to see her more often, she's fresh, lovely, beautiful and with a good sense of fashion... she can give a good help to her mom, uncle and country, just like her cousins!!! GO P!!:cool:

Thumbs up for this family and for this event.
Everyone looked great! But Pauline was the real star of the show :cool:
:monacoflag::monacoflag:

don't worry Iceflower, show will continues next week with New Generation and Pauline will be involved more, she is the jury president.......:)

.....and l will be there again......

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, arual :flowers:

I've missed pics of the parade and the charity soccer match so far, does anyone who has been there
or one of our French members have any information about the two events?

Here are some great group pictures with the winners:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 ** Pic 11 ** Pic 12 **

And some funny moments:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

l was there, as every year, last Saturday 21 at afternoon for the open door and at the evening show. This year the parate in the city has not been organized due Rally de Montecarlo. So they organized Open door circus show in the Chapiteau de Fontvieille for the family with children, free of charge. Now l will go there next february 4, for New Generation.......

Today german television showed a video of the final show from yesterday evening. Sadly it's not online.

Prince Albert was presenting the award and got a kiss on his cheek.
He went back to his seat and Charlene wiped off some lipstick from his cheek and both were laughing about it.
Promi-Schlagzeilen des Tages | DasErste.de

Here are the last shots where Prince Albert still wips off the lipstick and Charlene has a good laugh about it.
http://www.newscom.com/nc/wmark/New...photos/docs/420/830.thm&fname=maxphotos420830
http://www.newscom.com/nc/wmark/New...photos/docs/420/829.thm&fname=maxphotos420829

Last edited:
I noticed the crown prince and princess of serbia in the royal box behind the monaco royals.

Hello, :flowers:

What´s new ??? Pauline hit again the jackpot !!! :heart::heart::heart:

Pauline Ducruet Photos - Zimbio

Pauline Ducruet Photos - Closing Ceremony - Monte-Carlo 36th International Circus Festival - Zimbio

Pauline Ducruet Photos - Closing Ceremony - Monte-Carlo 36th International Circus Festival - Zimbio

I love the belt, super stylish !!! J'aime le doré !!! The earrings, well ... GORGEOUS !!! :wub::wub::wub:

A word of appreciation to those that are the essence of the circus, his deeper spirit ... I speak of course ... the clowns, and they deserve a word of affection; and gratitude, they are the joy, and the dream; not only just for the kids, but also for the big ones. :heart1:

Here they are (not all as I like) in their everyday clothes, with la Princess Stephanie, dans le café. http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s487/marieantoinette8585/nic_2504.jpg

I hope to continue to see them ALL with such joy, and happiness for many, and many long years in this circus ! :wave:

Another word of appreciation is for iceflower, in the last days work hard to put in this forum the best moments of this festival, many thanks. :flowers:

Last edited:
Le 36ème Festival international du Cirque de Monte-Carlo bientôt sur France 3

that was published on a tv news
I will try to translate you the article
This article says that the gala of the festival could be seen on the channel Fr3( it does not give us the date, I will follow this new and will give you the date )
After there will be a documentary about the chief cook of the palace of Monace and it is the first times that Prince Albert and Charlene will open the private apartments for the cameras
After there will be also a documentary about the chief cooking of the Kremlin

Is it possible to watch it on the internet? I would love to see the private apartments of the palace!!!

They have to do many publicity about the new generation festival because there are still places which are not sold, the circus is not full. I hope that there will be many people for this event.

Hello, :flowers:

Was a normal interview, no news ... for those (like us) know in advance from most of the general public, what is happening in Monaco.

They spoke of this new event/initiative, explaining the reasons and objectives, from the Cirque de Monte Carlo. :heart1:

About 30 minutes of pleasant conversation, and music in between.

But the most spectacular was when the interviewer of Radio Monaco, greeted Pauline ... ... she replied with a super angelic voice ... bonne soirée. :wub: for me was the best part ... the voice of Pauline is supersubtle, and well done modulated.

Fantastisch !!! :brows:

If the organization still has a lot of tickets for sell ... is normal !
It is the first event/initiative of this kind, (and maybe the world too).

In these cases the rules of good marketing prevail ... should hold a 10% discount for those who were last week in the 36th festival. (eg)
:bounce:

By the way ...Happy Birthday ... Princess Stéphanie ! :flowers:

Last edited:
I miss her radio interview. Where can I find a copy of it? Did someone save it?

:previous: désolé. :sad:

But believe me it was very nice ... above the voice of Pauline. She does not need to use their beauty, to delight her boyfriend, only needs a mobile phone, with is voice of a Cinderella enchants all the men ... she want´s. :p

Hopefully let´s wait for the organization of the cirque, to put a copy on their web channel, so fans can hear, or hear again. :whistling:

Last edited:
Lovely pictures of Pauline,I missed this girl!..there should be a circus thing activity every other month so we could see her face more often LOL...love her hair and purse.

Thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom