The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Serene Highness

She said some riding stables, not all riding stables. But I wonder if that wasn't meant to be a slap at Charlotte. I hope not.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:29 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Yeah, I know, sometimes it really is kind of unsettling, like the acts involving fire. But I like what Stephanie told Nice Matin. She said that they treat the animals extremely well (and I really trust Stephanie because she strikes me as an honest person) and also she made an interesting comment. She said that circus animals are treated better than horses in the equestrian sports. I wonder how Charlotte would feel about that comment. But I can't help feel that Stephanie is right! I think the jumping horses have a hard life, especially when they are old. Anyway, these are all nice pictures. Alexandra is prettier every time we see her. Her hair is so long and lovely. She has the aura of elegance just like her mother. Alexandra has better posture than Charlotte. But I think Charlotte's posture issues may be from horse riding.
I found Stephanie's comment to Nice Matin, "The animals of the circus are treated as artists in their own right" as truly preposterous. Scientists have proven animals have deep family bonds and to take elephants out of their natural environment to sit in chairs in a huge arena with gobs of people is a terrible thing.

Stephanie is justifying her decision to not take animals out the circus. It's not based on true knowledge. She might seem honest to you but she doesn't seem very smart to me in this case.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:40 PM
Courtier

I second this and also, regardless of what she said, I doubt it was a dig at Charlotte. That's her niece. If it was a dig,then that's pretty childish, but seriously don't Char & Steph adore each other?
Old 01-24-2011, 02:41 PM

No, I never meant to imply it was a "dig" at Charlotte. I just agree with Steph, that's all. I think in general circus and zoo animals are treated better than in some equestrian sports. This is not an uncommon view either. But it is a controversial topic, so perhaps is not good to prolong the discussion. At least not here. I think there are thread for animal welfare/rights discussions in ? Members' Corner.

I am surprised that the newest pics of Pierre and Beatrice at the palace watching the after-parade spectacles were not posted yet. There are newest pictures @ Pure People, at hola.com and also in Terra Corazon. Also, the TRF blog is updated with an article from me on the circus event.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
I think there are thread for animal welfare/rights discussions in ? Members' Corner.

** Animal Rights Discussion Part 2 ** This may be a thread for the discussion.

Quote:
I am surprised that the newest pics of Pierre and Beatrice at the palace watching the after-parade spectacles were not posted yet. There are newest pictures @ Pure People, at hola.com and also in Terra Corazon. Also, the TRF blog is updated with an article from me on the circus event.
The Hola pics have been posted on the previous page of this thread
And the purepeople pics (in case you are referring to this link) are basically the same as the ones gettyimages had.

What I hadn't seen so far, have been more pics of the parade including Alexandra:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
Old 01-25-2011, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Day 6 - the awards gala

Here are the first pics: Princess Stephanie, Prince Albert, Pauline Ducruet and
Charlene Wittstock attending the awards gala on January 25, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga gallery **

And some more without watermarks - Charlene got flowers for her birthday and handed
out an award for the first time.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** daylife gallery **

Pics from all days (including a reception on Monday) can also be found on the official site:

** Le 35e Festival – jour par jour **

And here's a gallery from purepeople:

** Charlene, Albert, Stéphanie et sa fille Pauline au 35e festival international du cirque de...**
Old 01-26-2011, 07:29 AM
Nobility

Love the look of Charlene !!!!!! Thanks so much for the pics.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:24 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

"Hello" gallery

Prince Albert wearing wig at Monte Carlo circus festival with Charlene
Old 01-26-2011, 08:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Charlène really beautiful, long hair suits her better I think !
Old 01-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Please note that several speculative posts about Charlene and plastic surgery have been deleted.

Any and all additional posts will be deleted without notice as well.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

What I had still missed, had been pics of the traditional circus soccer match,
here are some at last:

Princess Stephanie attending the Circus Festival traditional football party at
Cap d'ail Stadium, Monaco, January 24, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 01-26-2011, 09:23 AM
Royal Highness

Charlene is very beautiful at this gala, I like when she wears her hair like this, and she was very smiling like Prince Albert who was very pleased to have Charlene near him.I know I belong to her sugar suport and I cannot be impartial.I found Pauline very beautiful , she is as pretty as Charlotte and I was very pleased to see her with her mother which I like and admire for her work.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlene looks fab! I love the new hairstyle. Love prince Albert wearing the wig and just all around ejoying himself.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Serene Highness

These may be the worst pictures I´ve ever seen of CW. I guess she´s getting worse as the wedding comes closer. I cannot figure out what is their idea of glamour. Someone is giving bad advices.

Pauline instead, is a naturally beautiful woman.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:45 PM
Royal Highness

You can say what you want Rosana, Charlène was very beautiful.Every body here know that you don't like her
Old 01-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Courtier

I think Charlene looked great at the circus. She seemed very happy and glowing!

It's always great to see Pauline because we rarely do. I thought it was funny that she carried a white Chanel bag to one of the events, and the black jacket she wore looked like Chanel too. She seems to be following in Char and Caroline's Chanel footsteps! Maybe Karl gives free stuff to the whole family?

Wish we had seen Camille though.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
You can say what you want Rosana, Charlène was very beautiful.Every body here know that you don't like her
People are entitled to like or dislike any royal or royal to be. As long as they don't violate TRF rules, they also have a right to express it.

Personally, I have mixed feelings of Charlene's latest look. I do like the long hair, and the earrings (although not for this event) but the rest looks very Hollywood to me. Actually, she resembles looks like she could be on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Pauline does look lovely and fresh. She looks age appropriate.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:21 PM
Royal Highness

I do not see why her earings are not made for this event.We can wear earings like this every where, if to be beautiful is making hollywood, there are many girls who could be actress. Charlene has already for me the look of a princess and around me many people think like me
Old 01-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
I do not see why her earings are not made for this event.We can wear earings like this every where, if to be beautiful is making hollywood, there are many girls who could be actress. Charlene has already for me the look of a princess and around me many people think like me
You are certainly entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. I think they are too dressy and would be better suited to an evening dress.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Gentry

This is the first Hollywood like picture of Charlene that I have ever seen about her Pic 1 and it was long before this her 33rd birthday that was yesterday.