The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-21-2008, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
I think someone more qualified (CasiraghiTrio!) will have to answer your question, I'm afraid .

I also didn't even notice Pierre in the first sit of pics >>;. I was too busy being distracted by the abundance of cuteness that is Alexandra! She's so adorable. Stephanie looks so overjoyed being at the circus; I think we all love seeing her smile.

Pierre needs to shave a bit, and I do agree with shappica on him looking a lot like his father.
Ah! I'm qualified?! Wicked! About Caroline in Senegal, Oxygen's news was news to me, but if I had to guess, I would say she was there on AMADE Mondiale business, possibly a conference.

The resemblance here between Pierre and Stefano is astounding. I believe all of you when you say Charlotte was there but I don't notice her in the pics. It's no big deal though. It rather breaks my heart to see the Casiraghis show support for the circus, anyway.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:49 AM
Nobility

A pity we haven't seen Stéphanie's children at the circus !

Old 01-21-2008, 09:04 AM
Aristocracy

Charlotte definitely was not there on 21st... I think they take turn, to show support for Stephanie. However, it's such a pity that Stephanie' children did not attend the parade...
Old 01-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Majesty

Here's a nice article with pics from Hola:

ALEJANDRA DE HANNOVER, 'REINA' EN EL FESTIVAL DE CIRCO DE MONTECARLO

Translated version
Old 01-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Serene Highness

Wow, Could Charlene look happier than she was? Im being sarcastic here. And she is supposed to be the next Princess of Monaco? Forgive me but it seems she lacks what it takes to fill that position. I cannot fathom what he could possibly see in the girl. She seems dull and totally bored, or is she waiting for the ring then her personality will change? If thats the case how shallow would that be. I think he could do way better than that. Just my opinion.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Serene Highness

I hope Caroline goes on Wednesday that is her birthday maybe Stephanie will have a cake or something for her
Old 01-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Nobility

^ Aww, that'd be really sweet...

---

Sometimes, when I'm not looking at pictures of Charlene bored out of her mind, I think that we're asking a lot of her. Then I look at the pictures and the thought goes away with the quickness.

Charlene: Honestly, how hard is it to smile with feeling? We're not asking you to give us the biggest, cheesiest grin there is, but at least pretend you're happy. A future princess has to be an actress and while we all know that you're no Grace Kelly, you can at least trick us into thinking that you enjoy what you do.

Oh, Monaco...
Old 01-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
^ yes he is! and he looks very much like Stefano in some pics!
It really is extraordinary. With Pierre walking behind Caroline like that, Stefano has never seemed more present, hovering just behind her shoulder, as though he had gone away, but now he was back. I know this is a little fanciful of me , but this is the emotional impact these photos have, to my eyes.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:29 AM
Nobility

I believe Stefano stands over his children, and in some fotos his presence is felt in what the fotos portray, I think he would be proud of his 3 precious children together with the way Princess Caroline has brought them up. They are now adults and I'm sure that they will make their father proud and their Mum(-:
Old 01-22-2008, 08:42 PM
Serene Highness

According to Newscom MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JANUARY 22: Charlene Wittstock (L), Prince Albert II of Monaco (C) and Princess Stephanie of Monaco (R) attend the 5th day of the International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo on January 22, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
Old 01-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Serene Highness

32nd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo - Day 6 MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JANUARY 22: Charlene Wittstock (L), Prince Albert II of Monaco (C) and Princess Stephanie of Monaco (R) attend the 5th day of the International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo on January 22, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5* *Pic6*
Old 01-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Royal Highness

Charlene actually looks happy today. Hooray! Seriously, they all three looked as if they had a good time.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:27 PM
Serene Highness

32nd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo - Day 6
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JANUARY 22: (L-R) Princess Stephanie of Monaco, Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock attend the 5th day of the International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo on January 22, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Centre de Presse-Pool/Getty Images)

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4*

I see Pauline at least a peace of her face .
Old 01-22-2008, 10:08 PM
Serene Highness

MONACO CIRCUS FESTIVAL
Prince Albert II of Monaco , center, his friend Charlene Wittstock of South Africa, left, and his sister Princess Stephanie of Monaco, right, arrive at the closing ceremony of the 32nd Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival in Monaco, Tuesday Jan. 22, 2008. (AP PHOTO/Lionel Cironneau, Pool)

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5*

*Pic6* *Pic7* *Pic8* *Pic9* *Pic10*

*Pic11* *Pic12* *Pic13* *Mother & Daughter*
Old 01-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Serene Highness

More same source

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5*
Old 01-23-2008, 02:24 AM
Nobility

Do anybody know why wasn't Caroline ther at the closing ceremony.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:12 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks a lot for posting the great pics from yesterday evening, Radker!

I had already expected that Albert and Charlene would attend the
closing ceremony again, all four including beautiful Pauline looked
great! It's only a pity that we did not get that close pics from the
loge every day. That seems to have changed but had always been
so great...
Old 01-23-2008, 05:41 AM
Courtier

Thanks for posting all these lovely pictures, the ladies look lovely.

Stellad
Old 01-23-2008, 05:51 AM
Courtier

Charlene looks great. I hope she and Albert will marry soon.
Most of the negative things that are said about her here, were said about Grace to in the beginning and look what a great princess she turned out to be!
Old 01-23-2008, 09:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Gallery from Getty
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.c...%7c0&p=7&tag=1
Gallery Belga picture
BelgaPicture - Category details
Stephanie looks really great in this period! Nice to see Pauline!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
Most of the negative things that are said about her here, were said about Grace to in the beginning and look what a great princess she turned out to be!
CDM, I respect your opinions but I am afraid you are wrong.
I am sure that people liked Grace much more than Charlene, even at the beginning.
It is true that Grace was criticised because she was not noble and an actress etc,( people had a different mentality), but she was a real beauty, with great manners, important and rich Catholic family.....
We cannot compare Charlene to Grace, IMO.
Anyways, I don't mean that Charlene could not be a good Princess. Not at all.
Others Royal Princesses, like Letizia of Spain and Maxima of Holland were criticised a lot at the beginning for many different reasons, but now most of the people like them.