Stephanie or Caroline ...and why ???

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caroline or Stephanie?

• Caroline

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Stephanie

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • No preference - I like them both equally

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian

Royal Highness
City
---
Country
Germany
I promise I won't get furious if you don't vote for Stephanie. ;):p
But I also hope we'll have no insulting comments about neither of the two princesses.

Just tell which of the two you prefer...and why ! :)

(physically and personality-wise )

Last edited:
Oh oops sorry...;-)

For me : Stephanie - it's her smile, her eyes, her open heart, her temperament, her courage, her humour, her voice, her senebility, her fun, her love of soccer, her kids, her love, her soul, her way to be, her everything .....:)

For me it's definetely Caroline.
First of all I think she is stunning and I adore her fashion style. Plus I really like her personality, her intelligence, her interests, her sense of duty and most of all her strengh: she's overcome so much, in a such intimate and classy way, I can't but wholeheartedly admire her.
I also like Steph, but I just don't agree with many of her latest choices...

Kisses

I adore them both either way..they have the charm to have everyon love them and be interested in them..if they lead a quite life I wouldn't know what to do with my spare time! :D ..But if they cut down their smoking habit...I'll love them even more! :p

Stephanie

sebastian said:
Oh oops sorry...;-)

For me : Stephanie - it's her smile, her eyes, her open heart, her temperament, her courage, her humour, her voice, her senebility, her fun, her love of soccer, her kids, her love, her soul, her way to be, her everything .....:)
I second your vote. Caroline reminds me to much of my sister. I can relate more to Stephanie I enjoyed life to the fullest walked on the wild side. Drove fast cars, fast men blew up a few engines took home the pit crew that got called bums with dirt under their nails. She seems more down to earth perhaps its because she does associate as Albert more with the working middle class then Caroline. Not that I have anything against Caroline she might be a good teacher for Albert's wife however feel when it comes down to who she might get along better with I would have to say it will be Stephanie. She would also make her feel more comfortable in her new position.

P.S. By fast men I didn't mean it in a sexual or physical way either.

Last edited:
If you would like to have a poll set up, send me - or any other mod - a private message and we can set one up a proper poll for you. Please don't just start one on your own, it can get a little confusing.

Thanks,
Gabriella

Gabriella said:
If you would like to have a poll set up, send me - or any other mod - a private message and we can set one up a proper poll for you. Please don't just start one on your own, it can get a little confusing.

Thanks,
Gabriella

It would be great if we could keep this topic.

Alright guys, I added your poll. It will stay open for 30 days and everyone can vote once.

Also, please feel free to give your honest opinion, but honest does not mean hurtful, insulting or disrespectful. It's okay to say that you think that Stephanie is funnier than Caroline, but please don't say anything rude or hurtful such as, "Caroline is as much fun as staring at a bunch of rocks".

Happy polling. :)

Stephanie :)

I love her free spirit, her sense of humour, her love of life, her love and care for children, her sweet soul, her sometimes so funny comments, her way of being always herself...that she sticks to her own rules, her charming appearance, her intelligence, her cleverness ....her highs and lows, ups and downs, over and outs...the rhythm of her heartbeat....:)

Caroline :)

First of all, I'm a lot like Caroline - we were born the same year, same month. I am 11 days older though :) We're both first borns and we both have that first born thing that looks down on younger siblings when they act inappropriately or step out of line. In many ways, our lives parallel each other although I don't have her share of tragedies. I don't have a husband like hers and I'm not rich and famous. Unfortunately, I do have to work for a living :) She's me in a lot of ways minus the title and the luxurious living.

Last edited:
Is it alright to prefer BOTH? This is a tough choice. It's like asking if you want EITHER the hamburger OR the mayo -- but not BOTH! Sebastian, I'm not going near the "physical-wise" part of the poll since ladies and children are present and that part of the poll is self-evident from the photos I have seen here.

David

Grace said:
First of all I think she is stunning and I adore her fashion style. Plus I really like her personality, her intelligence, her interests, her sense of duty and most of all her strengh: she's overcome so much, in a such intimate and classy way, I can't but wholeheartedly admire her.

Kisses

Couldn't agree more! Definitely classy Caroline! The funny thing is, when my mother was young she was also 'fan' of Caroline..

It's difficult to choose because they both have so many positive attributes. I admire both of them greatly for different reasons, but both for being such obviously wonderful responsible hands-on parents - to me that is the most important thing in life and shows true class and character. :)

I added another option for you guys - No preference - I like them both equally. :)

Stéphanie, my baby !!! :)

Because, She is : lovely- sexy- sweet- cute- attractive- charming- intelligent - gorgeous- hot- careing - amazing - breathtaking- génial - funny - awsome -strong - weak - full of joy - senstive - shy - outgoing - spontanious - crazy - sporty - defensive - loving - natural - herself - our sweet and for ever and always favourite princess over here on the 'ROCK' - stunning -active - provocative ( even if not on purpose) - a heartbraker - accessable - stubbern - honest - surprising - a wonderful mommy- tender - wild and free

...and above all I just looooove her smile ;her face; and the rest of her body-specially her legs :p and her .... (won't tell you :p:D)

Last edited:
Stephanie she is just so interesting and funny and you can be around her and forget she is a princess you can hang out with her.

For me, it's definetely Caroline for her classic and stunning look. For her way of living and her graceful.

Grace said:

Kisses

I definitly agree with you Grace. Caro is my favourite too. I like her personality and style, her intelligence,the wayshe act, her classy (for everithing)...:)

hello everybody, my first post
Stephanie - she is unique and romantic, and really good in water skiing:)

Caroline is in many ways a "traditional" princess: she's stunning looking and is apparently very dedicated to helping Monaco and its image. Stephanie is more like a regular person who just happens to be royal. She's tried a lot of different occupations like singing and fashion, and she seems determined to live her life on her own terms. They're both so different and that is what makes them so intriguing. :)

lmao!!....Let me get the hose out and cool you off!! :eek:)
simon said:
Stéphanie, my baby !!! :)

Because, She is : lovely- sexy- sweet- cute- attractive- charming- intelligent - gorgeous- hot- careing - amazing - breathtaking- génial - funny - awsome -strong - weak - full of joy - senstive - shy - outgoing - spontanious - crazy - sporty - defensive - loving - natural - herself - our sweet and for ever and always favourite princess over here on the 'ROCK' - stunning -active - provocative ( even if not on purpose) - a heartbraker - accessable - stubbern - honest - surprising - a wonderful mommy- tender - wild and free

...and above all I just looooove her smile ;her face; and the rest of her body-specially her legs :p and her .... (won't tell you :p:D)

Last edited:
:-( How can Steph be falling behind that much :-(

Last edited:
michelle said:
:-( How can Steph be falling behind that much :-(
She's not! Either the voting buttons are hard to hit or the poll is being rigged by former communists who wish to regain their control of Idaho. Sound feasible or not?

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom