Stephanie or Caroline ...and why ???

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caroline or Stephanie?

• Caroline

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Stephanie

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • No preference - I like them both equally

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RADKER18 said:
I agree with you completly too many rude things are being said about both sisters and the grimaldi family.Stephanie is a better person than most of the people on this planet .
I'll third it and have to say I love your avatar she is a pretty woman that shows it.

I thought when a "contest" between the sisters was started it would brew trouble. We all have totally different opinions about who has more class, beauty, or whatever. These opinions are based on our individual upbringings. Because I mainly base "class" and character on a person's parenting skills and devotion to their children, I see them as pretty much equal. But, I can see why lots of people prefer one or the other since they base their opinions on different things. This was a can of worms waiting to be opened. ;)

Thank you very much, LadyMacAlpine and Radker...I don't have anything more to say. LadyMacAlpine, it's like you took these words right out of my heart :)

michelle said:
Thank you very much, LadyMacAlpine and Radker...I don't have anything more to say. LadyMacAlpine, it's like you took these words right out of my heart :)
You are very welcome. I use common sense and personal experiance from being compared to my own sister most of my life.

"I agree with Michelle it was not a nice thing at all to say. Really the two sister's even though I voiced my opinion as liking Stephanie more shouldn't be compared. They are two individuals living life on their own terms. Neither is trash."

That is solely your opinion, Stephanie and Caroline have had the same opportunities in life and while Caroline acts with grace and dignity, Stephanie's behaviour is often no better than a guest on the Jerry Springer show. Her misdemeanours over the years stock up much higher than her sister's and she does not acts or behave like a woman born into the life of privilege that she was.

"All those calling Stephanie such are showing their own class. She is a free spirit who won't conform to your rules of what a Royal should be like. Why should she? I seem to recall Caroline in situations she shouldn't have found herself, trying to be nice I will leave it at that. People need to learn the Royals are not in the Zoo as animals for the publics enjoyment to watch them scratch an itch."
That may be so, but living in a country with a Royal Family, there are expectations andd they should live up to them. When individuals who are brought up with every possible convenience and are expected to represent their country they have to act in a certain way. It's what they were born into.

I find the Board has become out of hand due to so many rude and nasty remarks about the family in general. Many are being said by the same people. I personally have made more then one complaint to moderators. I joined the Board originally to help a poster with a school paper who has never given back to the Board anything she learned. Also to give information I knew back to others. If I didn't know I did research to help. This rudeness and total disrespect for the Grimaldi Family is unnecessary.

Do you know my opinion of the Grimaldi Family? No, I didn't think so. I'm a big fan of the Late Prince Rainier and Princess Grace and have been interested in the lives of their children for many years. It's a shame that Stephanie continues to disappoint so much.

In doing so you also are disrespecting another person's feelings who may like that person. None of you have any idea who the person is on the other side of the keyboard and computer monitor reading. If you are old enough to type and have opinions why not act like a responsible person of society?

So now I'm not a responsible member of society? Perhaps you should read, understand and follow the "advice" you seem so keen to dish out.

Show the respect you want yourself unless of course you live to be insulted yourself. In that case go to http://rudeness.com/ and have fun.
I did not disrespect any board member with my comments because it was my personal opinion, I didn't expect anyone to agreewith it. That's the point of a message board. Different opinions.

Dreed777 while its a known fact by most we don't agree on basically anything I must agree with your sentence
This was a can of worms waiting to be opened.
Little Star I'm sorry to say you were disrespectful in your opinion. Administrators have repeatedly reminded all of us about being RUDE and NASTY towards not only each other but the Grimaldi family. There is a way to voice your opinion without doing either god knows I reframe from saying exactly what I am thinking. I did in what I said and the whole thing was not directed towards you. Is there a reason with all the war's people dying from hatred in their own homes that we can't come on a Board about a family we admire and have civil conversations about them free of that hatred that is destroying parts of the world we live and teaching it to our children?

It's a shame that Stephanie continues to disappoint so much.

She doesn't disappoint anybody! She acts graceful and with dignity just like Caroline does! She acts resposnible and she assumes her role as it has to be assumed ! - Everybody who has just a little clue of what really happens in Monaco knows that. People like you should stop judging people they don't even come close to - in any sense ! - Because you don't have the smallest clue of what you are talking about.
For years now if not decades the media spraeds this image of an irrisponsible acting Stephanie - and look: there obviously some who believe in it :rolleyes: - I will never understand why.
Stephanie is worth as much as Caroline , she assumes her role as good as Caroline - this is a fact - and people like you still try to reject it just because you don't like Stephanie.
I'm going to say this again: I don't want you to like her, you certainly don't have to, it's not even important if you like her or not - but it is important to be respectful. And you are disrespectful, all those out there who stick to this god damn wrong image of an irresponsible Stephanie have always been didrespectful towards her in everything they say ...in every comment they made. I've heard them talk a thousand times. on tv (these so-called society-experts:rolleyes: ) , in the papers, everywhere - THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE !
Stephanie is not some lost stupid child. She's a mother of three and these three are some of the best behaving kids I've ever seen...guess where that comes from?!
I'm going to close with Stephanie's own words:

" Stop believing all that crap written in the papers. It's nonsense!"

Last edited:
"Little Star I'm sorry to say you were disrespectful in your opinion. Administrators have repeatedly reminded all of us about being RUDE and NASTY towards not only each other but the Grimaldi family. "

I think I've only posted on this board once or twice before, so if there has been arguing and in-fighting I was unaware of it.

"She doesn't disappoint anybody! She acts graceful and with dignity just like Caroline does! She acts resposnible and she assumes her role as it has to be assumed ! - Everybody who has just a little clue of what really happens in Monaco knows that. People like you should stop judging people they don't even come close to - in any sense ! - Because you don't have the smallest clue of what you are talking about."

You don't know anything about what I know regarding the Grimaldi Family so how you can suggest I am ignorant of the family is beyond me?

Time Out

All right everyone to their corners for time out LOL lets all agree to disagree on which sister is classier etc. and close the poll ourselves by not posting anymore rude remarks about either or to one another. Or maybe one of our moderators will peak in and see what is going on and tell us to get our fingers off the keyboard before they play teacher and zap our fingers with electric juice and do it themselves.

Let's do it this way:

bi2b69.jpg

Just kidding :)

Okay that's good my new version:

This thread is

bi2lgk.jpg

because we are

bi2lag.jpg

Both from google

Last edited:
I'm very much with you in this strike for 'RESPECT' !
I never said I don't respect Little_Star - I do respect her/him (sorry no idea :) )
I respect everyone's opinion - as far as it is an opinion ( clearly).

And to add this:
I'm equally upset about how Caroline gets commented all along by those tv-society-experts for exapmle, like : " Caroline is a snob, she has grown embittered along the years, she has a cold heart etc. " This is all nonsense and they know it is not true but they say it because they have fun comenting other peoples personalities, about which they know nothing - just to sell their story - and feel better.

I needed to say this because I don't want to make the impression I'm only concerned about Stephanie.

PLEASE LET'S BE CIVIL TO ONE ANOTHER. Posting insulting comments is against the forum guidelines.

I've been popping in and out of this thread since it began unsure of who which princess I prefer and I can't decide. I've seen things from each princess that I like very much and also things that I don't like very much. All in all though both princess' seem to be good natured human beings doing the best that they can under the circumstances that they are in with the whole world watching. I really think that what one princess may lack the other makes up for making them excellent siblings & a wonderful future princess team for Monaco.
I can't decide, I love both of them!

lashinka2002 said:
I've been popping in and out of this thread since it began unsure of who which princess I prefer and I can't decide. I've seen things from each princess that I like very much and also things that I don't like very much. All in all though both princess' seem to be good natured human beings doing the best that they can under the circumstances that they are in with the whole world watching. I really think that what one princess may lack the other makes up for making them excellent siblings & a wonderful future princess team for Monaco.
I can't decide, I love both of them!

I should have done this like you! :) I voted for Steph, but I also like Caroline very, very much....... You're right that both sisters try their best to live life well, despite the circumstances.

:( Judgement of a person's mistakes or decisions should be based on what motivated those things.

We have all made choices that we thought were good at the time but have turned out to regret, why should famous people be held to a higher standard?

Just because someone is famous doesn't give anyone the right to think they are more perfect than us and therefore able to be judged more harshly.

We all have our own set of advantages and disadvantages that complicate our lives and influence our choices and we do things that we think are best at the time.

IMO, it's a matter of if their choices were motivated by wanting to hurt their country(I don't think that's likely) or they were just trying to make the best of the options they had.

Remember even the rich and famous make mistakes and learn from them, becoming more wise in the process.

Don't you think we should make allowances for their youth now that both princesses are adults and realise both have made respectable lives for themselves, regardless of what mistakes those lives have been built on?

Layla1971 said:
:( Judgement of a person's mistakes or decisions should be based on what motivated those things.

We have all made choices that we thought were good at the time but have turned out to regret, why should famous people be held to a higher standard?

Just because someone is famous doesn't give anyone the right to think they are more perfect than us and therefore able to be judged more harshly.

We all have our own set of advantages and disadvantages that complicate our lives and influence our choices and we do things that we think are best at the time.

IMO, it's a matter of if their choices were motivated by wanting to hurt their country(I don't think that's likely) or they were just trying to make the best of the options they had.

Remember even the rich and famous make mistakes and learn from them, becoming more wise in the process.

Don't you think we should make allowances for their youth now that both princesses are adults and realise both have made respectable lives for themselves, regardless of what mistakes those lives have been built on?

Exactly , Layla1971, I completely agree. :)

"I'm very much with you in this strike for 'RESPECT' !
I never said I don't respect Little_Star - I do respect her/him (sorry no idea :) )
I respect everyone's opinion - as far as it is an opinion ( clearly)."

If I offended you or others I'd like to apologise. It wasn't my intention at all.

Little_star said:
If I offended you or others I'd like to apologise. It wasn't my intention at all.

It's ok I think, Little_star :) I think my brother didn't take this as a personal offense :)

I prefer Stephanie because she lives her life, she is spontanious and natural.

Oops sorry I haven't seen that is already closed :eek::eek::eek:

Well, if it's closed, I'll close it officially. It looks as though everybody who's going to vote has already done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom