The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 11-01-2004, 11:18 PM
Nathalian's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 357
I donīt know Hillary...but, i thing that Andrea is a guy that will be like this for a certain period of time......and, when he will be, like 26, heīll stop and try to find someone....bu,t i think that the media is paying to much atention on Pierre.......and heīll be more famous than Andrea (if Andrea donīt be the Prince of Monaco) and....you know...girls...hehehe.....wait and see...
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-02-2004, 12:32 PM
simon's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: , Monaco
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
mhuahahahaha what i meant was they don't seem as close albert and caroline well that's my opinion haha...i hope you weren't thinking something weird hahaha
Hmmm, yes I guess I exaggerated a bit. Maybe I interpretd my feelings towards Stephnie ( smile) into Alberts behaviour. I hope you're not too confused about me. What i said was just a thought that I had, But you're right: Thinking that Abert is sexually atracted to his sister is a bit odd.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-20-2005, 04:44 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I think I know what was meant. I always thought Albert and Stephanie are sometimes kind of too close. I mean they seem to be close not only in a brother-sister-way but also in some kind of man-woman-lovers-way.

He is always so tender with her , and the way he always looks at her. Maybe Al is in love with his little sister and that's why he doesn't appear to want a wife or another woman. Maybe all he wants is Steph. Just a guess. I know it sounds crazy, but still.
Simon, did I understand you correctly here. Are you saying Albert wants Stephanie?
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-21-2005, 06:32 AM
simon's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: , Monaco
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Simon, did I understand you correctly here. Are you saying Albert wants Stephanie?
No, I mean yes for a moment I thought that, but as I said in the post above yours. I went too far. I was .... I don't know a little confused. There was a rumour going round that Albert and Stephanie have more than a brother-sister relation - but that's wierd ! Sorry that I let myself go to make such a stupid comment. :(:)
__________________
C'est bien, c'est beau, c'est Monaco
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-21-2005, 08:29 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
No, I mean yes for a moment I thought that, but as I said in the post above yours. I went too far. I was .... I don't know a little confused. There was a rumour going round that Albert and Stephanie have more than a brother-sister relation - but that's wierd ! Sorry that I let myself go to make such a stupid comment. :(:)
Oh, it's ok Simon...
I've heard of that rumour as well....it used to come up again and again
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-21-2005, 03:56 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 27,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Oh, it's ok Simon...
I've heard of that rumour as well....it used to come up again and again
Oh my god, what a terrible rumour, I've never heard of that yet.
That's so unfair! Everyone who has a brother or sister can imagine
how much that rumour hurts...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-21-2005, 05:15 PM
simon's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: , Monaco
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Oh my god, what a terrible rumour, I've never heard of that yet.
That's so unfair! Everyone who has a brother or sister can imagine
how much that rumour hurts...
Yes that's true....and I'm sorry that I spread it around or helped to do so :o:(
__________________
C'est bien, c'est beau, c'est Monaco
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-21-2005, 08:02 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,443
I had never heard that horrible humor also. The one who invented it is sick.
__________________
Monaco70s
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Nathalian's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 357
Look you guys.............Iīīm going to say something....I think that sometimes, the relation between Steph and Albert is very weird...I know that theyīre pretty close to each other and I think itīs really cool!!! But, itīs weird...some pics iīve seen..............but, we donīt know nothing....but, itīs a TERRIBLE RUMOR!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-22-2005, 01:35 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalian
Look you guys.............Iīīm going to say something....I think that sometimes, the relation between Steph and Albert is very weird...I know that theyīre pretty close to each other and I think itīs really cool!!! But, itīs weird...some pics iīve seen..............but, we donīt know nothing....but, itīs a TERRIBLE RUMOR!!
What do you really want to say with that Nathalian ????
I mean , if you make a comment then please make it clear. What's so weird about Alberts and Stephs relation and what do you see on some photos ?
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 05-23-2005, 03:00 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 27,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Yes that's true....and I'm sorry that I spread it around or helped to do so :o:(
You don't have to apologize, Simon. You are not the one who has invented that stupid rumour...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-23-2005, 07:24 AM
mw7060a's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
What do you really want to say with that Nathalian ????
I mean , if you make a comment then please make it clear. What's so weird about Alberts and Stephs relation and what do you see on some photos ?
I think what Nathalian and Simon may possibly be referring to is that photo that was posted on the forum of what looked like a "topless" Stephanie hugging Albert. I know Europeans are more...liberal...in a lot of ways from us Americans, but I was taken aback by the photo. But then again, I am somewhat conservative in my nature. So, maybe it's just me....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-23-2005, 01:38 PM
simon's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: , Monaco
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
I think what Nathalian and Simon may possibly be referring to is that photo that was posted on the forum of what looked like a "topless" Stephanie hugging Albert. I know Europeans are more...liberal...in a lot of ways from us Americans, but I was taken aback by the photo. But then again, I am somewhat conservative in my nature. So, maybe it's just me....
I wasn't really refering to that picture. It doesn't strike me...well I'm european so I don't think hugging ones sister even if she's topless is a big deal. It's rather normal.
I was refering to some rumor that was going around, and I felt by seeing Albert with Steph that it could be that he was kind of attracted to her...but that's totally weird and I wanna make that clear again - I thought about it and came to the conclusion that it is totally nonsense!
__________________
C'est bien, c'est beau, c'est Monaco
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Nathalian's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 357
Iīm refering to what I felt...and the pics that mw said....Look, donīt get angry with me...Itīs just my opinion...Iīve said sometimes I feel this way...but, theyīre siblings...probably, like mw said, europeans are more liberal...and, I donīt know how they relationship is...sooo.....just, donīt get angry with me, please!!! :( :(
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-24-2005, 03:14 AM
simon's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: , Monaco
Posts: 138
OK, me I'm not angry :-)
__________________
C'est bien, c'est beau, c'est Monaco
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-25-2005, 04:33 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
I'm not agnry neither....
...but the rumour is really strange.
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Ennyllorac's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,974
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING SLANDEROUS REMARKS. Slander is against TRF Guidelines.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:22 AM
agogo's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: côte d'océan Pacifique, United States
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle View Post
Albert and Stephanies relatinship seems to me ......abnormal, are you sure they're siblings?



What do you mean by that?
Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie seem to rely upon one another for so much. There is trust and security in their relationships. I think that is must be difficult to find the same trust and security elsewhere.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
abdication belgium birth brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion germany grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympic games ottoman pieter van vollenhoven pregnancy president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess ariane princess astrid princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess mary queen anne-marie queen fabiola queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]