The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-01-2004, 11:18 PM
Nobility

I donīt know Hillary...but, i thing that Andrea is a guy that will be like this for a certain period of time......and, when he will be, like 26, heīll stop and try to find someone....bu,t i think that the media is paying to much atention on Pierre.......and heīll be more famous than Andrea (if Andrea donīt be the Prince of Monaco) and....you know...girls...hehehe.....wait and see...

Old 11-02-2004, 12:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
mhuahahahaha what i meant was they don't seem as close albert and caroline well that's my opinion haha...i hope you weren't thinking something weird hahaha
Hmmm, yes I guess I exaggerated a bit. Maybe I interpretd my feelings towards Stephnie ( smile) into Alberts behaviour. I hope you're not too confused about me. What i said was just a thought that I had, But you're right: Thinking that Abert is sexually atracted to his sister is a bit odd.

Old 05-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I think I know what was meant. I always thought Albert and Stephanie are sometimes kind of too close. I mean they seem to be close not only in a brother-sister-way but also in some kind of man-woman-lovers-way.

He is always so tender with her , and the way he always looks at her. Maybe Al is in love with his little sister and that's why he doesn't appear to want a wife or another woman. Maybe all he wants is Steph. Just a guess. I know it sounds crazy, but still.
Simon, did I understand you correctly here. Are you saying Albert wants Stephanie?
Old 05-21-2005, 06:32 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Simon, did I understand you correctly here. Are you saying Albert wants Stephanie?
No, I mean yes for a moment I thought that, but as I said in the post above yours. I went too far. I was .... I don't know a little confused. There was a rumour going round that Albert and Stephanie have more than a brother-sister relation - but that's wierd ! Sorry that I let myself go to make such a stupid comment. :(:)
Old 05-21-2005, 08:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
No, I mean yes for a moment I thought that, but as I said in the post above yours. I went too far. I was .... I don't know a little confused. There was a rumour going round that Albert and Stephanie have more than a brother-sister relation - but that's wierd ! Sorry that I let myself go to make such a stupid comment. :(:)
Oh, it's ok Simon...
I've heard of that rumour as well....it used to come up again and again
Old 05-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Oh, it's ok Simon...
I've heard of that rumour as well....it used to come up again and again
Oh my god, what a terrible rumour, I've never heard of that yet.
That's so unfair! Everyone who has a brother or sister can imagine
how much that rumour hurts...
Old 05-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Oh my god, what a terrible rumour, I've never heard of that yet.
That's so unfair! Everyone who has a brother or sister can imagine
how much that rumour hurts...
Yes that's true....and I'm sorry that I spread it around or helped to do so :o:(
Old 05-21-2005, 08:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

I had never heard that horrible humor also. The one who invented it is sick.
Old 05-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Nobility

Look you guys.............Iīīm going to say something....I think that sometimes, the relation between Steph and Albert is very weird...I know that theyīre pretty close to each other and I think itīs really cool!!! But, itīs weird...some pics iīve seen..............but, we donīt know nothing....but, itīs a TERRIBLE RUMOR!!
Old 05-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalian
Look you guys.............Iīīm going to say something....I think that sometimes, the relation between Steph and Albert is very weird...I know that theyīre pretty close to each other and I think itīs really cool!!! But, itīs weird...some pics iīve seen..............but, we donīt know nothing....but, itīs a TERRIBLE RUMOR!!
What do you really want to say with that Nathalian ????
I mean , if you make a comment then please make it clear. What's so weird about Alberts and Stephs relation and what do you see on some photos ?
Old 05-23-2005, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Yes that's true....and I'm sorry that I spread it around or helped to do so :o:(
You don't have to apologize, Simon. You are not the one who has invented that stupid rumour...
Old 05-23-2005, 07:24 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
What do you really want to say with that Nathalian ????
I mean , if you make a comment then please make it clear. What's so weird about Alberts and Stephs relation and what do you see on some photos ?
I think what Nathalian and Simon may possibly be referring to is that photo that was posted on the forum of what looked like a "topless" Stephanie hugging Albert. I know Europeans are more...liberal...in a lot of ways from us Americans, but I was taken aback by the photo. But then again, I am somewhat conservative in my nature. So, maybe it's just me....
Old 05-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
I think what Nathalian and Simon may possibly be referring to is that photo that was posted on the forum of what looked like a "topless" Stephanie hugging Albert. I know Europeans are more...liberal...in a lot of ways from us Americans, but I was taken aback by the photo. But then again, I am somewhat conservative in my nature. So, maybe it's just me....
I wasn't really refering to that picture. It doesn't strike me...well I'm european so I don't think hugging ones sister even if she's topless is a big deal. It's rather normal.
I was refering to some rumor that was going around, and I felt by seeing Albert with Steph that it could be that he was kind of attracted to her...but that's totally weird and I wanna make that clear again - I thought about it and came to the conclusion that it is totally nonsense!
Old 05-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Nobility

Iīm refering to what I felt...and the pics that mw said....Look, donīt get angry with me...Itīs just my opinion...Iīve said sometimes I feel this way...but, theyīre siblings...probably, like mw said, europeans are more liberal...and, I donīt know how they relationship is...sooo.....just, donīt get angry with me, please!!! :( :(
Old 05-24-2005, 03:14 AM
Aristocracy

OK, me I'm not angry :-)
Old 05-25-2005, 04:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'm not agnry neither....
...but the rumour is really strange.
Old 05-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Royal Highness

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING SLANDEROUS REMARKS. Slander is against TRF Guidelines.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle View Post
Albert and Stephanies relatinship seems to me ......abnormal, are you sure they're siblings?

What do you mean by that?
Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie seem to rely upon one another for so much. There is trust and security in their relationships. I think that is must be difficult to find the same trust and security elsewhere.